It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Questions which make believing the OS Grotesque

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zevlupus
However, if you look at real scientific proof, real truth, there is no doubt as to what happened that day.

Do you believe the official story?

Or are you talking about the contradictions and anomalies that make the official story a physical impossibility...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

8) Why were videos from businesses and other buildings confiscated IMMEDIATELY after the attacks and not returned, why have these videos never been made public?

Following on from the valid points raised by the OP regarding this, I fail to see that, unless this was a planned event, how would the FBI/CIA/whoever be in a state of readiness to recover all of the tapes that may or may not hold incriminating evidence in such a brief time span. This venture was carried out with military precision.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
this is a pretty amazing find!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Psychoses

...Flight 77 which hit the Pentagon, apparently released through FOI.

NO. The P4T people had an "insider" who brought them the SSFDR data, and "decoded" it for them. NOT thru an FOIA.

Incorrect. According to P4T the FDR data was acquired from the NTSB via a FOIA (and decoded by an industry insider).

However, to date the complete unedited SSFDR file has not been released. It would contain the last 25 hours of data - including flight activity immediately prior to Sept 11, which could positively identify the FDR with the federally registered aircraft it is alleged to have come from (N644AA).

A December 8, 2007 FOIA request to the FBI for the SSFDR data from AA 77 and UA 93 was refused on the grounds that it was “expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings”.

FBI Conceals Flight Data Recorder Info That Could Confirm Registry ID’s Of 2 9/11 Planes

The video you found...I've seen it before, makes my stomach hurt. The conclusions show a complete lack of understanding of real airplanes. THAT is the kind of propaganda that P4T keeps foisting on people who don't know any better.

Opinions. Reason backed by fact and references are much more valuable.

Your other link, above, the print "article" about finding Flight recorders in the WTC wreckage is pure, unadulterated rubbish. Nothing but speculation and hearsay, meant to further rile people up. It's far easier to make up a lie, and post it in blog form, than it is to do real research with verifiable sources and references.

Again - let's leave the huff and puff out and focus on the facts, which you have misrepresented.

The claim that the flight recorders were found is not hearsay. The identity of New York City firefighter Nicholas DeMasi and volunteer Mike Bellone can be verified and they did not say they heard the data recorders were found - they say they saw them. DeMasi said, “There were a total of four black boxes. We found three.” Bellone said he observed a box that appeared charred but was redish-orange with two white stripes, “There was the one that I saw, and two others were recovered in different locations - but I wasn’t there for the other two.”

It wasn't posted on a blog with no verifiable sources, as you suggest. The Philadelphia Daily News (October 28, 2004) covered their story and DeMasi also gave an account of it in Behind the Scene: Ground Zero, published by the Trauma Response Assistance for Children Team in 2003.

Now Bellone claims agents were adamant about keeping the discovery a secret.

“They confronted me and told me to not to say anything,” recalled Bellone, referring to one of three reddish-orange boxes with two white stripes he saw in the back of DeMasi’s ATV. “I said, ‘Give me a good reason.’ When they couldn’t, I told them I wouldn’t shut up about it.

“Why should I? I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain. It’s the truth, and Nick and I are sticking to our story as we always have.”

Bellone said he and DeMasi were not the only 9-11 rescue workers to see the “black boxes.” He said there were several other witnesses and said he knows they have been silenced by federal agents.

“I know two or three others saw what went down, but they are not talking,” said Bellone. “They got to those guys after they talked to me. The only reason I can figure they are trying to hide the truth is that the government knows it screwed up, and the recorders would prove it.”

Asked to give names of the other witnesses, he said he wouldn’t break a fellow worker’s confidence by revealing his identity.

“I can tell you this, though, it was all very strange. I worked on the spaceship Columbia cleanup, and you know when something important is found and when something is not,” he said.

The day the “black boxes” were secretly carted away, agents acted like “something big was going down,” he added.
Greg Szymansk, American Free Press.

After publication, Bellone's good character came under assault:

He was charged with grand larceny, criminal impersonation and possession of stolen property and it was claimed his charitable organisation (TRACT) had unpaid debts.

However, all the charges were dropped, and TRACT still operates as a registered non-profit charity.

No evidence was forthcoming that Bellone, who was made an honorary fireman for his extensive voluntary work at Ground Zero, tried to deceive anyone about his status. The various Ground Zero artefacts he was accused of stealing were returned and Bellone explained that they were donated by various people (whom he was not prepared to compromise by naming): "It never occurred to me that anyone would have a problem with it. We tried to return some of the stuff, but if nobody wanted it, we thought, 'Why not use it for educational purposes?' If someone wants something back, just tell me."

The hallmarks of a smear campaign?

Bellone appeared in the following news reports. Brave, patriotic, self-sacrificing, religious or a man who would wilfully make up testimony about something so important just for the hell of it?

What would former New York City firefighter Nicholas DeMasi (whose reputation has not been attacked) have to gain by claiming to have seen three of the black boxes? Wouldn't both men have more to lose than gain by telling such a story?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes...this is a tricky one for those who believe the "official word"...as these facts are irrefutable.

All the facts presented in one concise thread...

NO ONE going through them one by one attempting to discredit them...

Could it be they cant??

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Of course they can't refute these points one by one... their only effective tactic right now involves browbeating, pretending like "nobody cares," and pretending like those who do not believe the US Government's official story are evil, horrible, terrible, grotesque people.

Pretty soon people will notice the discrepancy and they will start asking questions.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

I think it is unseemly to be posting such things today.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Albastion

I think it is unseemly to be posting such things today.

Just like you I was affected by the events of that day. Unlike those who would like to pretend like the events never happened, I want justice for all those who died on that day.

If my sister were murdered I would want justice and would work tirelessly to seek justice or at least a rational explanation for what happened to her. Browbeat me all you want, I already stated that I expect it from you. The fact is that Americans will not stop demanding rational explanations for what happened to their brothers and sisters on that day. If they were alive today I doubt they would want us to forget about them.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was thinking about getting this thread renamed, as it's not really titled well for newcomers to 911 Truth.

I was thinking of asking a mod to take the grotesque out, it doesn't really make sense without the other thread to put it into context.

Anybody else think that's ag ood ida?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Good post mate. Pretty well covered most of the questions. Also found it stange that Silverstein insured the two towers and wtc 7 for a lot of money and covered it for Terrorist attacks including plane strikes and he also had a rebuild clause in his lease agreement.
I believe a few of the "terrorists" turnd up alive in the Middle East a few days later.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by 7redorbs

It wasn't. The gold and silver stored in the vaults under the WTC was recovered and returned to its rightful owners.

Sorry but that is not quite true.

Daily News Staff Writers URL Link to Complete Story Here
911research.wtc7.net...
Workers at Ground Zero unearthed last night a buried treasure of gold, hidden for weeks under the ruins of the World Trade Center.

As a small army of federal agents with shotguns and automatic rifles stood guard, city cops and firefighters packed two Brink's armored trucks with the lode, sources said.

This is not a shocker, as it was rumored that as much as $160 Billion in bullion was stored under the Trade Center. Let's read on.

The sources said the gold was found in a delivery tunnel under 5 World Trade Center.

Ok -- stop right here: Why would gold be in a tunnel? Maybe someone was trying to get it out on September 11. Completely explainable.

"They are taking gold out of there right now," one source said last night. "They've brought in extra cops."

It wasn't immediately clear how much gold was recovered last night - or exactly how much was buried under the complex after the Sept. 11 attacks.

We heard up to $160 Billion - so it's not a big secrect.

The Toronto-based Bank of Nova Scotia has said its vault under 4 World Trade Center alone held more than $200 million in gold and silver. Bank spokeswoman Pam Agnew didn't immediately know if any of that gold was found last night.

Other companies are believed to have lost untold gold and valuables in the disaster.

end quote

The Bank of Nova Scotia was the only one whose assets were uninsured and the only one that is listed as retrieving it's bullion.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by prof-rabbit]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prof-rabbit

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

It wasn't. The gold and silver stored in the vaults under the WTC was recovered and returned to its rightful owners.

Sorry but that is not quite true.

Daily News Staff Writers URL Link to Complete Story Here
911research.wtc7.net...
Workers at Ground Zero unearthed last night a buried treasure of gold, hidden for weeks under the ruins of the World Trade Center.

As a small army of federal agents with shotguns and automatic rifles stood guard, city cops and firefighters packed two Brink's armored trucks with the lode, sources said.

This is not a shocker, as it was rumored that as much as $160 Billion in bullion was stored under the Trade Center. Let's read on.

The sources said the gold was found in a delivery tunnel under 5 World Trade Center.

Ok -- stop right here: Why would gold be in a tunnel? Maybe someone was trying to get it out on September 11. Completely explainable.

"They are taking gold out of there right now," one source said last night. "They've brought in extra cops."

It wasn't immediately clear how much gold was recovered last night - or exactly how much was buried under the complex after the Sept. 11 attacks.

We heard up to $160 Billion - so it's not a big secrect.

The Toronto-based Bank of Nova Scotia has said its vault under 4 World Trade Center alone held more than $200 million in gold and silver. Bank spokeswoman Pam Agnew didn't immediately know if any of that gold was found last night.

Other companies are believed to have lost untold gold and valuables in the disaster.

end quote

The Bank of Nova Scotia was the only one whose assets were uninsured and the only one that is listed as retrieving it's bullion.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by prof-rabbit]

When I made the thread, I was keen to include the gold angle, but I found it nigh on impossible to get material from reputable sources.

There just weren't any. Whether the story had been airbrushed out or they just didn't exist and the gold was just a rumour, I don't know.

All the best, Kiwifoot!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

this has been a fact overlooked and never mentioned officially...
a truck with gold in it is said to have been found in a nearby tunnel...the 6 hours
of waiting until the implosion might have been for the reason of getting rid of
the riches??? could this have been a heist of incredible magnitude?...this whole
9/11 thing is the crime of the century in the USA IMO

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
OP:
Good job. I appreciate the time and effort you put into laying this information out in an organized manner.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Question 41:

How is it that nearly 10 years later we haven't "caught" Bin Laden?

Question 42:

Why aren't Bush and Cheney rotting in a cell in Guantanamo for high treason and mass murder?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Question 41:

How is it that nearly 10 years later we haven't "caught" Bin Laden?

Why, how long is supposed to take? I wasn't aware there was a standard timeframe.

Question 42:

Why aren't Bush and Cheney rotting in a cell in Guantanamo for high treason and mass murder?

Just a wild guess here, but maybe because they aren't guilty of any crime? Just throwing it out there for consideration.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
well its 2011 now and i have read alot about the 9/11 attacks and the questions still havnt been addressed. for example why would terroristists take there documents with them if they were going to peform such a mission? how does a passport survive a plane blowing up and a building collaspe. its just all to neat and tidy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKLee111
well its 2011 now and i have read alot about the 9/11 attacks and the questions still havnt been addressed. for example why would terroristists take there documents with them if they were going to peform such a mission? how does a passport survive a plane blowing up and a building collaspe. its just all to neat and tidy.

How did the identity documents displayed in this clip survive a horrendous air crash ? Another " inside job " ?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Alfie,

Thanks for posting your views, that plane crash looks terrible and I know its a while ago but condolences to the families. It's true the passports in the clip did survive.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join