It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue beam coming down from the sky, camera glitch?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for sharing that photo. Camera glitches are awesome

I think it's kind of pretty, even if it is man-made.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants
Wow, thanks for sharing that photo. Camera glitches are awesome

I think it's kind of pretty, even if it is man-made.

I definately agree, it is very pretty

Thanks for looking!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
omg we are gunna die :p

its just a cam prob and if you look close the beam does not go behind the clouds
hue changes

Hee he, maybe ive been replaced and this isnt me?

It has to be a camera problem as I took many pictures of the sun that day and it only showed up in this shot, just had to share it and make sure though

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Yes its a photo glitch alright.Beam me up scotty.

Haha, knew someone was gonna say that

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

I showed them your picture. They said theirs was like that, but it was at an 75' angle. It was also nighttime on an unlit country road.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by yankeerose]

Did they manage to get a picture? Sounds kind of scary, late and on a country road I would have been freaked! Did they check for missing time?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

With my daughter... it's the Aliens who should be checking for missing time... dang that girl can talk
jk

Yes, I very carefully gave them the full ATS debriefing. The strange thing is my daughter lost her eyesight just over a year ago due to T1 diabetes. She is legally blind. She was amazed at how clearly she saw the "blue" beam, whereas her boyfriend was mostly blinded by it's intensity.

I walked outside just after they got home... totally clear night, hardly a cloud in the sky, the moon was just rising in the east. So even though the moon has been bright... it was not a factor at that time.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Blue Beam in Indianapolis

Blue Beam in Indianapolis, Indiana
Monday March 2, 2009
The second week of January, 2009, a 19-year-old woman was exiting I-65 at I-465 in the northwest part of Indianapolis, when she saw something very unusual-the sky lighting up with a bright, blue beam reaching from the sky to the ground. Oddly, the woman states that she was not afraid, but felt a sense of calm while watching the odd display.
She is the third person to recently report this phenomena in the same area, and officials are in the dark as to what this is. She stated that the sky seemed to "flicker." This lasted about 5 full seconds.

Shortly thereafter, as she was talking to a friend of hers, the friend's mother came outside to report that the house lights were flickering on and off. All three reports have come through the MUFON network.

Any ideas on what this could be?

Ohio man reports bright flash of blue light

VALLEY CITY, OH - JAN. 15, 2009 - A wide blue beam of light with a brighter blue central beam seemed to connect the sky with the ground here today at 11 p.m., according to a resident.
The man said the light was about two miles from his home and "behind a forest of trees" where a portion of the sky "20 to 50 feet wide" lit up for about five seconds. He said at its center was a "brighter blue core" of light - similar to a laser beam - and then a wider, but lighter blue, "spectrum or outer core."
Valley City lies in unincorporated Liverpool Township, Medina County, at the intersection of state routes 252 and 303, with a population of less than 5,000.
"It connected the ground to the sky and was a straight beam of blue light. The power in my home flashed, went out fully two times, and then stuttered back to full power all within about thirty seconds."
The light was seen near the intersection of Neff Road and Route 252 (Columbia Road).
"I once saw the ray of light seconds after the power flickered. I saw it through my bay window and was nearly imposible to miss due to the brightness. It felt like more than light though. I was scared and had an increased heart rate during and after, but it was like the light had some type of force."
He said there were difference between regular weather phenomena and this experience.
"This blue beam was more powerful and stronger than anything I have seen. The only comparison would be lightning, just more focused in one beam and in one area or space for a much longer time.
"If I had to guess after factoring a general distance, sky light and clouds, I would say it was anywhere from 20 to 50 feet wide. I am just trying to relay how massive it was.
"There was like a main, brighter blue core almost like a laser beam. Then there was a lighter spectrum or outer core that streched about twice as wide as the core around it. It stretched from sky to ground and was not dimmer anywhere along the beam."
SIMILAR CURRENT CASES
The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) has received 10 similar cases in five other states recently. To file a report with MUFON, go to their web site at mufon.com. The reporting link is available from the home page and very easy to use.
Read about the similar reports of bright blue flashes of light in sky that we previously covered. MUFON is investigating two of these cases now in New York.
One additional case was reported Jan. 14 by an Indiana man very near the woman's experience near Indianapolis on Jan. 13, but he did not want to tell his story publically.

Bright flash of light in the sky ~ One witness reports luminous object

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Thanks for posting that Yankeerose

This is getting very interesting, really got me thinking now!

Maybe it wasnt a camera glitch afterall? Possible weather phenomenon?

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Really!?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have a similar picture. I don't think it's a camera glitch because on my photo on places where the cloud Is just as bright as the places the beam disappears it reappears on the cloud just as bright as it is on darker spots on the cloud. Its probably energy.
edit on 6 2 2015 by Mamabear009
edit on 6 2 2015 by Mamabear009 because: Can't figure out how to add photo
extra DIV

top topics

<< 1   >>

join