It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor in the ER tells me that something is gonna be wrong with the Swine Flu vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My parents are loyal supporters of the federal government. My dad said If the gov. said we should take the vaccine then we should. They believe the gov. is telling the truth

link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I picked up on that too and it made me think first that it is just the Ops interpretation of what was said, or the Op was telling us a fib. I chose to think the first.

link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
But they might start quarantine me. And also they think I'm some crazy dude. my days are numberedI live in in a big city

Make sure you not only talk to your parents about your feeling about the swine flu and the vaccination but also about your fears. Make sure you do this... that is what they are there for.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You know, I hope your grandpa does well and keep living as long as he has done with good health, my grandfather lived to be over 100.

But if you grandfather has lived this long he probably already had gotten the swine flu many years ago.

One of the reasons the target group are the children, young adults and pregnant women is because anybody that was born before the 70s probably have been already exposed to the swine flu.

Only if the swine flu we got today gets to mutate by some reason then you should be concern with your grand papa.

But right now as long as he is in good health for his age he will be fine.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Now more on the swine flu vaccine, cancer cells from animals also been found amid all the other poisons already in it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh just great cancer cells from live animals? I am a vegetarian! I dont want this vaccine even more now!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Seriously my parents loyal to the fed. government.They think they are telling the truth

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And how can I trust them. They think that the swine flu and the economy stuff is going die down. They are way too optimistic

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This the link to the thread and article,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

And how can I trust them. They think that the swine flu and the economy stuff is going die down. They are way too optimistic

And, perhaps, some here are way to pessimistic. Don't believe everything you read. Think for yourself. The only thing I can suggest is what I suggested before:

reply to post by starwarsisreal

Talk to your parents about it. Be prepared to talk to them. Research it for yourself, they'll be impressed.

Some threads on ATS that you could use as starters for your own fact finding:

High-Ranking German Official Gravely Concerned about Flu Vaccine

Fuzzy Math: Why Swine Flu Vaccines Don’t Add Up

Some doctors rejecting swine flu vaccine

But, make sure you think for yourself in researching this. Then, definitely talk to your parents about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Talk to them. Have your arguement prepared. Show them what has been posted here.

We talk alot here. Some are serious, some not. When it comes right down to it, trust your mom and dad. Discuss the issue. It is important to you. But trust them.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
why would the govt care if we do not get the shot? we die, we spread more disease, disease mutates, people who took shots no good now, people who got shots start to die.
now lets say we all got the shots. less people infected, less deaths, disease goes on, disease mutates anyways, people try to find cure, no cure, we all die, but we prolonged the spread of the disease. on the history channel they had those peoples that survived the plagues and such. they had the gene that did not effect any of them.
i preferre not to have the shot. I TRUST NO ONE.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Approximately 50 million Americans suffer from autoimmune disease and the numbers are rising. There is big money to be made with a sick population. When your disabled your more likely to just stay at home versus going out and protesting what your government is doing.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have a question, please try and take it as seriously as you can, because I am, maybe a way past a Mandatory injection, with official recognition to boot.

With all the speculation of forced vaccinations, and the worry that seems to be spreading about it.

If you have had the Swine Flu already, do you need the Vaccine? maybe a way out for those of us terrified about having the jab, is to use the automated system and get diagnosed and recorded as having had it, would work here in the UK, not sure if the USA has the internet or phone automated diagnosis system?

To be honest I don't want either the Tamiflu, or the Vaccine, and my Wife and kids are not going near them either, but for those talking about offering money to those who are going to administer the jab, to sign off on any forms, if you have had the Flu already, then maybe that is the paperwork some seek to get out of it, if it does come to mandatory Vaccination.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Honestly, I think you should talk to your mom first and do your best to convince her,,,if you can do that, you'll have much better chance when it comes to your dad. Fathers can be the most suborn people on the face of the planet and it's only because, they've forgotten what it's like to be a kid and also the protective nature that comes with parent hood.
I also feel it would be in your best interest not to point your parents in the direction of ATS, at least not yet, This site will convince them that you are nut's,,,think about it, this place is normal to us, but a funny farm to those who are in a trance.
Print out the best info concerning H1N1 from professionals, and memorize some of the facts so your prepared if you get a bombardment of questions.
Don't just dump it all in your mothers lap, to much info at once will cause an overload then the ego will take over and reject every thing. Try bringing it up in a conversation, but pick the right mood, it's all about the approach and remember, just a small amount of info at first, and give her the time needed to think about it, like I said, to much to soon will shut her down cold,
I know your scared and I also know you feel like your backed into a corner,, your not alone,,,,your only 14yo and your way ahead of the game,,,you are braver then you think, just take it slowly at first unless there's no time, then your best defense would be attack, pile it on and hope for the best.
This is just a guide line and not a road map, only you will know how to approach your folks, but I feel starting with your mother first would be your best bet, I remember how hard my father was, I could never talk to him about anything.
Good luck, our(ATS's) thoughts are with you.....

Back on to the topic.
My GP not only doesn't trust our Government but Knows that the H1N1 is nothing but hype. It took many, many years, but I finally found a Doctor that's not a quack.....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hello guys I'm 14 and i may be in danger of being vaccinated/ what can I do?

The problem is the mercury in the swine flu shot.
There may be a shot that is squirted up your nose.
That kind may NOT have the mercury.
Ask your mom about that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join