It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sunday At The Emergency Room(swine incident).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

Actually that was an addendum; Antar thought it up. I thought it was funny, and still do. I don't care too much for the swine flu as I think it is a tool of hype. It is created for People to become scared, and seek out a vaccine; which I feel is gonna be a real killer.

The title is appropriate; I am sorry should You disagree

reply to post by 27jd

I never really thought about that, but I bet Your right. The thought of them running a background check to see whether Your worthy, or not is absolutely disgusting.

Like I said, I was seen immediately, and discharged. All they needed was an ID after the treatment began; it was only for paperwork showing I had been treated.

They did ask whether I had insurance, and I told them no. The treatment continued. I wasn't hassled as to how I was going to pay; I thought the Doctor would surely demand to see my "efectivo" aka cash, but NOPE.

It really was the best Emergency Room visit I've ever had.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
gee... no sh*t sherlock... obviously I know he was refering to bacon, but like I said... if you haven't clicked the thread you would think it implies it has to do with swine flu... =P

Not "obviously" to me, you seemed pretty confused. Anyway, i'm sure sancho is real sorry you had to go through all that trouble to click on his post, only to be disappointed that it wasn't another swine flu thread. We'll have to be more careful not to include any humor or wit in our titles from now on, so we don't offend the humorless.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
I never really thought about that, but I bet Your right. The thought of them running a background check to see whether Your worthy, or not is absolutely disgusting.

I was only speculating on why it takes so long, lol. I really don't know if that's what they do, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Dude,
Get better soon.

But no more naked cooking for you, though I am sure your wife said the same thing. LOL.

M.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Perhaps you will reconsider the eating of these highly intelligent, adorable, sweet
and peaceful little piggies (who make great pets) after this horrible affair?

They would quite likely appreciate it.

Ah - I didn't think so.

Well maybe someday.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
fat people love sizzling meat.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

Gad, I thought I kept it short and sweet with MY posts!

Um,.. just wondering how do you know this, is it from personal experience?
Or, are you doing like I do often, and are just making a broad generalization?
Just askin"...

Its cool if you are as long as you dont mind taking a minute and
possibly adding something of value to this thread.
Would you care to elaborate on your thoughts at all?
For instance, what did you use on YOUR burn Mr. Cutter?
After all if he is willing to go to the trouble of posting his story to help
others, seems the least we could do a little likewise!
Do you have a method of losing(only one "o" needed)weight and sizzling meat if by chance we are a little on the tubby side and we like sizzling meat? What worked for you? Thanks gobs!
If you're way too busy I understand, just thought I'd ask.....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

It was kinda an off the mark comment. I am not fat, but had I been fat it still wouldn't have bothered me; kinda odd though.

Down in Latin cultures a fat person is actually regarded as being "cute"; nicknames like Gordito, Gordita are common place.

On a different note, I think sizzling meat has been made to almost be sexual symbol............... The infamous SSSsssssssssSS representing a fine cut of meat when talking about a fine Man, or Woman.............Yep, an odd comment for sure

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So it's ok to post about how you are high off Rx drugs but discussing the use of illegal drugs is wrong just because they are illegal? Many Rx drugs can be far more dangerous than the likes of marijuana.

With that said...narcotic painkillers are amazing. I've got some myself I'm gonna be taking tonight
And it's all good because they are legal, right?

Oh and OP hope your burn heals nicely, grease burns can really suck, I've gotten a few myself doing the exact same thing, cooking some delicious bacon.

Edit again: Hell we can't even talk about hemp or actual conspiracies involving the drug war, drug laws etc...whats up with that?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by griftin]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I am usually not one to confront and I dont really feel I did.
Hopefully the poster realizes this and that we all have an opinion!
It helps others when a person explains why they feel as they do.
Unless he's just taking pot shots at you.
Thats not cool if thats the deal. Either way no biggie.
Life has a funny thing called karma anyway...

Just wondering how he came to that conclusion was all.
Thanks for being so understanding Sancho!
I really wish I was more understanding and patient sometimes......
Did I say patient? How ironic!

BTW, hows the belly?
If a person had that same accident here, you're talking taking
out a loan to pay for it!

(that way the banks can make their booko bux too!)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

You know the very word belly might have done it for them; probably had I said my rock hard flaming abdomen was burned there would have been no confusion, but no one reading either..

The "belly" is fine, but looks icky. It'll scar, but hopefully not too bad.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I was trying to think of a better word to use than belly, besides stomach.
I should have said your abs(as in rock hard)I guess, my bad.
I remember seeing a(real)picture of you for your avatar before anyway,
if I remember right. We cant all be Ahhnold Schwartzneggar ya know!
Or however you spell him....
Glad to hear you are mending.

The best part?
You dont have thousand dollar bill to worry about!
Besides sizzlin's lotsa meats gets awfull spendy I surmize!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's easy to see where the guy went wrong who thought you were fat. He doesn't know who Jack Black is, and thinks your avatar is a picture of you!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Why do you think we all care about your new-found love for painkillers?

Your little day trip to the ER, which you didn't even need (you wasted a doctor's time over a wound that you chose eating bacon over repairing yourself), should have been billed to you in full.

Thank you for showing us all how the common American abuses hospitals as if they were first-aid clinics.

And ps- if you are going to reply with "my wounds were serious" then I want to see some pics of your muscle tissue (or even bone) exposed from under the 3rd degree burns. Otherwise, you're just a big crybaby on hard drugs the doctor gave you, just like every other soccer mom with a neck ache.

EDIT TO PPS-
After reading my reply I know I sound like an arse... but if you really went to a hospital to see a legitimate doctor for a simple burn that did not threaten your well-being, then I just cannot respect that. I'd love to see your burns (yeah, I'm a weirdo, so sue me) and be grossed out so I can say "oh man I'd totally go to the hospital too", but based on what you've said it doesn't sound too bad.. which leaves me with the opinion that you are just a drug seeker who has no respect for the time of others- caring only about yourself and how great it is to be under the influence of pharmaceuticals. I hope I'm wrong... but based on the way you're talking about drugs (just in case you didnt notice, that whirling feeling you describe is not natural... do you enjoy harming your own body and mind to the point where you feel like swirling?), you know the routine and you've done it all before... it's a sad state of affairs, with so many people in this country acting just like you, getting hardcore addictive drugs for free from their doctors.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by ninecrimes]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join