It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is my thread at?! I still have problems.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I had a thread asking about why I am unable to purchase a new color for my profile background. When I go to the ATS store and try to click on the color wheel pop-up it doesnt pop-up. I would like to change my color to something less bright. I had posted this earlier and I dont see it anywhere and nobody messaged me to tell me they deleted it or moved it either. I cant find it on my own page

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If looking for a color chart click here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

But that color you have now brings out your eyes.....

Sorry but I don't know why the color wheel doesn't appear for you, or what happened to your post. I never saw it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Did you wait until your thread loaded all the way? Because if you click somewhere else, like I commonly do, during the Thank You for making your thread which appears before the thread actually appears. Anyway, as far as the color situation goes I really do not know. I do not use colors much for profile uses, however, this color code maybe able to help you if the wheel is being pissy (Which I just tried and its not popping up for me either):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should be bale to find a color code their

Hope it helps!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Thanks!!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Actually it was from earlier today. I hadnt checked it because I was working on a thread (one that took all day and some body beat me to it!) so when I saw someone already posted my topic I went to check on the one about the color wheel and it was gone. I knew it was there because I saw it on the recent post section. Oh well....Thanks for the link too and compliment
I like to change it every now and then...I put my avatar back cause so many asked me why I changed it..lol If I could make the one I want I would but I dont have anything like that on my computer to make my own avatar.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

There are some nice little utilities that enable you to drag your mouse over any part of you screen and get the hex color to match. For mac I use "Hexacolor" but there are similar freeware programs for windows like color detector.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thanks...I use Mac
The only way to go IMO lol

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join