It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Icke is not so crazy after all

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Icke's lizards are symbolic.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Behemoth and Levithian are reptilians.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
He's not crazy, he's obviously pretty smart. Look at everything he's gotten away with already!

You have to wonder why someone with all the knowledge he has would be so willing to spread it around and put himself out there like that, considering all the ways there are for people to disappear when they know too much.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
He's not crazy, he's obviously pretty smart. Look at everything he's gotten away with already!

I have no doubt that Ike is intelligent. He has got away with what he says because people actually believe him! He sells books and all that and is almost certainly quite comfortable. If noone believed him then he would probably be doing something else.

Regards

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
No, he's not crazy, he's not even imaginative. He knows exactly what he's doing, and it has made him a very pretty penny.

Question your own beliefs and where they come from.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by projectvxn]

thats ridiculous..sorry..hes lost more money and success by doing this than he ever recoup..do you not know what he was before he came out?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Icke's lizards are symbolic.

nope

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well, if people believed in aliens. Why can't they be called Repitlians? Not that they necessarily have to look like reptiles.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

"I knew I was over a pattern of tunnels," the engineer explained yesterday, "and I had mapped out the course of the tunnels, the position of large rooms scattered along the tunnel route, as well as the position of deposits of gold, but I couldn't understand the meaning of it."
why do most of you act like he's the only one?

And so convinced is the engineer of the infallibility of a radio x-ray perfected by him for detecting the presence of minerals and tunnels below the surface of the ground, an apparatus with which he says he has traced a pattern of catacombs and vaults forming the lost city, that he plans to continue sending his shaft downward until he has reached a depth of 1000 feet before discontinuing operations.

Ancient "Lizard People" Underground in LA?

The Hopi Indians of northern Arizona have traditions that recall a time when their "Snake Brothers" built and occupied underground cities in Arizona, California, Mexico and Central America. Once such underworld city is believed to have been built on the west coast, near the Pacific ocean, under Los Angeles, California.

Strangely enough, one engineer's search for LA's mythological underground city gained enough credibility to have his efforts presented as front page news in the Los Angeles Times newspaper, January 29th, 1934.

Top, dead center of the front page is an artistic rendition of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Below the image is an article titled,

"Lizard People's Catacomb City Hunted: Engineer Sinks Shaft Under Fort Moore Hill to Find Maze of Tunnels and Priceless Treasures of Legendary Inhabitants."

Lizard People's Catacomb City Hunted!

TextEngineer Sinks Shaft Under Fort Moore Hill to Find Maze of Tunnels

and Priceless Treasures of Legendary Inhabitants

By: Jean Bosquet

Busy Los Angeles, although little realizing it in the hustle and bustle of modern existence, stands above a lost city of catacombs filled with incalculable treasure and imperishable records of a race of humans further advanced intellectually than the highest type of present day peoples, in the belief of G. Warren Shufelt, geophysicist mining engineer now engaged in an attempt to wrest from the lost city deep in the earth below Fort Moore Hill the secrets of the Lizard People of legendary fame in the medicine lodges of the American Indian

So firmly does Shufelt and a little staff o

LEGEND SUPPLIES CLEW
fx ray assistants believe that a maze of catacombs and priceless golden tablets are to be found beneath downtown Los Angeles that the engineer and his aids have already driven a shaft 250 feet into the ground, the mouth of the shaft being on the old Banning property on North Hill street, overlooking Sunset Boulevard, Spring street and North Broadway

Then Shufelt was taken to Little Chief Greenleaf of the medicine lodge of the Hopi Indians in Arizona, who's English name is L. Macklin. The Indian provided the engineer with a legend which, according to both men, dovetails exactly with what Shufelt say he has found

FIRE DESTROYS ALL

According to the legend as imparted to Shufelt by Macklin, the radio X-Ray has revealed the location of one of the three lost cities on the Pacific Coast, the local one having been dug by the Lizard People after the "great catastrophe" which occurred about 5000 years ago. This legendary catastrophe was in the form of a huge tongue of fire, which "came out of the Southwest, destroying all in it's path," (continued on Page 5, Column 2) "...the path being several hundred miles wide." The city underground was dug as a means of escaping future fires

The lost city, dug with powerful chemicals by the Lizard People instead of pick and shovel, was drained into the ocean, where it's tunnels began, according to the legend. The tide passing daily in and out of the lower tunnel portals and forcing air into the upper tunnels, providing ventilation and "cleansed and sanitized the lower tunnels," the legend states

Large rooms in the domes of the hills above the city of labyrinths housed 1000 families "in the manner of tall buildings" and imperishable food supplies of the herb variety were stored in the catacombs to provide sustenance for the Lizard folk for great length of time as the next fire swept over the earth.

CITY LAID OUT LIKE LIZARD

The Lizard People, the legends has it, regard the lizard as a symbol of long life. Their city is laid out like a lizard, according to the legend, it's tail to the Southwest, far below Fifth and Hope streets, it's head to the northeast, at Lookout and Marda streets. The city's key room is situated directly under South Broadway, near Second street, according to Shufelt and the legend. (click image left)

This key room is the directory to all the parts of the city and to all record tablets, the legend states. All records were to be kept on golden tablets, four feet long and fourteen inches wide. One these tablets of gold, gold having been the symbol of life to the legendary Lizard People, will be found the record of history of the Mayans and on one particular tablet, the southwest corner of which will be missing, is found the "record of the origin of the human race."

My radio X-ray pictures of the tunnels and rooms, which are subsurface voids, and of gold pictures with perfect corners, sides and ends, are scientific proof of their existence," Shufelt said. "However, the legendary story must remain speculative unearthed by excavation

The Lizard People, according to Macklin, were of a much higher type of intellectuality than modern human beings. The intellectual accomplishments of their 9-year-old children were of equal of those of present day college graduates, he said. So greatly advanced scientifically were these people that, in addition to perfecting a chemical solution by which they bored underground without removing any earth and rock, they also developed a cement far stronger and better than any in use in modern times which they lined their tunnels and rooms

HILLS ENCLOSE CITY

Macklin said legendary advise to American Indians was to seek the lost city in an area within a chain of hills forming,
"the frog of a horses hoof. The contour of hills surrounding this region forms such a design, substantiating Shufelt's findings," he said.

Shufelt's radio device consists chiefly of a cylindrical glass case inside which a plummet attached to a copper wire held by the engineer sways continually, pointing he asserts, toward minerals or tunnels below the surface of the ground, and then revolves when over mineral or swings in prolongation of the tunnel when above the excavation. He has used the instrument extensively in mining fields, he said."

Copyright Notice

© 1997 - 2006 Think About It Enterprises. All rights reserved.

credit think about it

[edit on 7-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
Yeah if he never mentioned reptillians I think he wouldnt be viewed as a nutcase. Unfortunately alot of people wont take him seriously now, to be honest I have a hard time. Guys like him and Steven Quayle have good points, but once they pull out the crazy reptilian/Giant stuff it gets too wacky!

Got that right. Everything he says makes sense until he starts in on the reptile crap. There is a lot of evidence that aliens were here thousands of years ago but icke says they're still here and there is little evidence for that.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think we ought to form a little group and take a road trip to one of these places.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Icke's lizards are symbolic. [/quote

Symbols of what? Jews? I don't think so. I've read all his books of the last dozen years and he doesn't seem anti-jewish. I thnk he really believes the reptiles exist.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Yes, he was fairly clear that he means they are reptiles, but...it's one of the things that I love about him.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Biggest Secret first reveals the extents to which the writers of the bible encoded meanings and ancient truths into allegorical stories for the masses. Pure mystery school stuff. "Jesus turning water into wine," for example, can be believed as literal by the dunces among us while those with some insight will realize that the point is that the Sun's energy powers the transformation of simple molecules into the complexity of life and therefore our own existence and continued nourishment.

So Icke spends a great deal of time on this in the book and then shifts to fantastical stories which are too ridiculous for a thinking person to accept. Do you think it is just possible (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) that he is pointing us to the meanings underlying the allegory he presents?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

No, I think Icke truly believes there are humanoid reptiles ruling us.

When I first discovered him I thought he was right on point. I listened to a few of his speeches online before I ever heard him mention the reptiles. Then I knew there was a little something off, the shape shifting thing also throws me a bit. He says he's actually witnessed the shape shifters I believe.

I won't say it's impossible because like Randyvs said, he's not the only one saying it, but it is very unlikely.

A year ago though, I would have said most of what I now know as fact was unlikely.

So who knows.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Im in

Would be interesting to say the least eheh

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I would believe every word out of this guys mouth, except when he talks about those dam lizards I cant pass his info on to the sleep walkers because I would destroy all the work I have done telling people about news that sounds unbelievable but is provable. Alot of his stuff makes perfect sense, but the lizards?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I used to live near him on the Isle of Wight in Ryde. Used to see him quite often, and every time i did i used to bob my tongue out at him like a lizard
, moronic i know, but i have grew up since then and realize that he is indeed onto something.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't think he is crazy at all!

Legends of lizard people, aka giants, abound throughout the world.

There are cave systems scattered throughout the globe that are rumored to go many miles underground. The best example is the mamoth cave system in kentucky which goes on an on for HUNDREDS OF MILES!

Reports of flying saucers disappearing into mountains.

The bible alludes to good and evil spirits residing on earth.

Unexplained pre-historic monuments

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Anybody thought of the part of our brain that is reptilian?

en.wikipedia.org...

Read it and weep...

Reptilian means psychopatic....

It's not that these people are reptilians but they have a reptillian consciousness. In other words: no remorse, no empathy, no feelings but for themselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by draildatrain
I would believe every word out of this guys mouth, except when he talks about those dam lizards I cant pass his info on to the sleep walkers because I would destroy all the work I have done telling people about news that sounds unbelievable but is provable. Alot of his stuff makes perfect sense, but the lizards?

Trouble is he really has little evidence for the reptiles. I realize lots of ancient books talk about aliens but Icke says they are still here and yet he can't back up that claim even a little.

Everything else he says is great. I love all his books except that one that came out in 2005. Called "infinite love" or something like that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join