It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a good place to immigrate (europe)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Come 2013 and Barry and his merry band of Marxist thugs will be out of office. His rule is but temporary until We the People tire of his version of "change", and by all polls we are getting mighty tired of him and his antics.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Your 400 in Bulgaria is worth about 425 in NZ.

Source

That seems pretty fare. You get about 1.25 to the dollar.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
you have to be kidding me O_O i just finished bartender school here,and im soooo into the art of flair,and doing home made liquers,making cocktails,but no jobs here,,,or they take only girls...stupid bulgaria.
well thats great!!!!!new zealand rocks

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yup and one of the conditions for entry is that you have a skill to contribute, yours would be listed as Tourism, so they always want more people since it is a big industry in New Zealand.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
well im skilled in computer fixing(mostly software tuneups) and bartending,i have job experience as a security guard...i hope they dont have a stupid rule like "minimum 1 year job experience to be accepted in country" other then that great,seems like the place i though canada is all along

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I would recommend Greece, especially Crete. The island is not commercialized like some of the other islands. There is a ton of construction work at the moment, especially in Almyrida and Plaka. Food is abundant and cheap, the weather can not be beat, crime is extremely low, english works just fine. I'd move there in a minute

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
dude i thought you were moving to canada!!!
what happened man??!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
well:
* it seems my cousins that are my bloodline for godsake dont have enough free time to write a simple yes/no to my question if federal skilled worker is the right type of visa for me.strangly the people here,my ats brothers have the time to help me with info on every european country and just in 2 hours since i started this thread.
* the visa will cost atleast 300$ and if they dont accept me,they keep the money.
* plane prizes are atleast 600$
* a member from ottawa told me that finding job there is really hard,like its here in bulgaria,so it depends on luck + cheapest rooms are 500$ a month?
* i though its great that i have cousins to depend on helping me atleast get there but i was ...backstabed i guess.
+ there are lots of countryes in europe,economicaly good like sweden,norway,switzerland,i can get a bus for only 100$ to almost any country,no need for visa/passport cinse bulgaria is in EU.
it seem now europe is a better choice in reality.
plus i got like 7 certain good paying job offers,im certain to start work before the end of this month,so all acording to my evil plan.
next month will talk to a friend of ours that is in england,and there a possibility for norway,but will see.
i guess the thing i WANT..that make me want to escape are.
* normal happy stable life - to support myself without problems and buy stuff,not to eat canned corn or something.
* culture and good hearted people - i know all people cant be good,but atleast most of them!
* a great place so my family can come live too and my closest friends.
* an easy enough process of immigration / acceptance - no problem in europe,were in EU so were considered "seeking better oportunity"

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I FINNALY GOT THE JOB YEEEEEAAAAAAA
as a waiter in the chinese place next to where i live,and dont look at me like that,here they pay lotsa lotsa lotsa money(most from the tiiips) and i get payed everyday instead of after one month,which means i ROCK and i will be moving to europe in january or sooner as planned
lalalalalalalla boom

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join