posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:46 AM
* it seems my cousins that are my bloodline for godsake dont have enough free time to write a simple yes/no to my question if federal skilled worker
is the right type of visa for me.strangly the people here,my ats brothers have the time to help me with info on every european country and just in 2
hours since i started this thread.
* the visa will cost atleast 300$ and if they dont accept me,they keep the money.
* plane prizes are atleast 600$
* a member from ottawa told me that finding job there is really hard,like its here in bulgaria,so it depends on luck + cheapest rooms are 500$ a
* i though its great that i have cousins to depend on helping me atleast get there but i was ...backstabed i guess.
+ there are lots of countryes in europe,economicaly good like sweden,norway,switzerland,i can get a bus for only 100$ to almost any country,no need
for visa/passport cinse bulgaria is in EU.
it seem now europe is a better choice in reality.
plus i got like 7 certain good paying job offers,im certain to start work before the end of this month,so all acording to my evil plan.
next month will talk to a friend of ours that is in england,and there a possibility for norway,but will see.
i guess the thing i WANT..that make me want to escape are.
* normal happy stable life - to support myself without problems and buy stuff,not to eat canned corn or something.
* culture and good hearted people - i know all people cant be good,but atleast most of them!
* a great place so my family can come live too and my closest friends.
* an easy enough process of immigration / acceptance - no problem in europe,were in EU so were considered "seeking better oportunity"