It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed/photographed in China by many

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Just remember the word: Axthadan.

Axthadan
Inca Dictionary..

1. walnut

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
i dont think it is only --.

from your link

"Daily Mail'deki habere göre, uçan nesneyi gören ve görüntüleyen sadece bilim adamları değildi. 2"

Just because someone else copies a source does not make it another source

anyway, forget the source. is the video not worth to be interesting?

You cannot forget the source when the source is a hoax site... and no the video in the OP is not worthy of anything.. especially since it has nothing to do with the real story

PS Why am I still here

[edit on 9-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Reply to TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't care if it was crystal clear and showed aliens waving at them, it will be ignored by most of the world's media, not just the "western" media, lol. That is because this subject is LAUGHABLE to the mainstream media. If you don't know why it is so laughable, stick around for a while, you will soon find out why people laugh at us.
And I love how singling out "the western media" specifically is a transparent effort to point at the United States and insinuate the we're "holding back" important stuff and keeping the world in the dark. Sad, really.

It's not the western media. The statement should read "this tiny shred of evidence, no mater the quality, is being ignored by 99.9999967% of the entire world's media"...not just that "evil western media"

[edit on 6-9-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

1. Laughable...funny, the Soviet Union's military policy on UFOs is that a small portion of them are extraterrestrial spacecraft, and many other governments are very open about the subject. That is fact, do your research.

2. "Stick around...."

you make it sound as if you know something the rest of the world doesn't. Do tell!

3. "......and insinuate the we're "holding back" important stuff and keeping the world in the dark. Sad, really".

I guess it's possible for presidents and astronauts to become quacks. I mean really, what wacko would ever risk thier very name and everything they've ever stood for on such an outlandish argument?

4. "......this tiny shred of evidence, no mater the quality, is being ignored by 99.9999967% of the entire world's media"...not just that "evil western media".

You're right, in this case it's a tiny shred of evidence that doesn't amount to squat, but you know darn well that "western" is just slang for "American" so stop being a know-it-all smart butt.

With respect to that 5% of sightings that no amount of world-class scrutiny can seem to account for.....given the immaculate credibility of some of the world's brightest minds reporting them, and the extreme overwhelming probability of other life, there is a burden of the lack of proof for someone claiming to know the contrary.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rygi23
You're right, in this case it's a tiny shred of evidence that doesn't amount to squat, but you know darn well that "western" is just slang for "American" so stop being a know-it-all smart butt.

With respect to that 5% of sightings that no amount of world-class scrutiny can seem to account for.....given the immaculate credibility of some of the world's brightest minds reporting them, and the extreme overwhelming probability of other life, there is a burden of the lack of proof for someone claiming to know the contrary.

I was taught the historical meaning of "Western" has been European, as apparently the term was used even before North America was colonized, but now the term has a different meaning:

The exact scope of the Western world is somewhat subjective in nature, depending on whether cultural, economic, spiritual or political criteria are employed. In general however these definitions always include the following countries: the countries of Western Europe, South America, North America, Israel, Australia and New Zealand.

Western World

So while the West includes America it also includes a lot more.

Sorry I never learned of "burden of lack of proof" in the law classes I took so I'm not sure what that even means. But there are a small percentage of unexplained cases and some people try to guess occam's razor applies that there may be a simple explanation for those too but we just don't know what the explanations are. Others want to jump to conclusions about what the unexplained UFOs could be. As Seth Shostak says, there are unexplained murders in LA, should we assume aliens caused those too just because they are unexplained? I suppose it's possible but I see his point.

And while the probability of other life is near certainty according to most, the probability of it visiting earth is unknown.

Lastly on the topic of this thread, I've looked at hundreds of mirage photos over the last month, and the photo shown looks a lot like a mirage. I'm not sure it IS a mirage, but I would not be at all surprised if they came to that conclusion after investigating this. I don't have enough facts to make that determination one way or another. All I can say is that the photo is very typical of exactly what a mirage can look like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join