It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO development: China might disclose soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
www.--.com...

Something bigger-than-big has happened in China as far as the UFO and extraterrestrial mystery is concerned. So big, you might want to make sure you are sitting down and not holding a hot drink as you read this.

Readers of this website might mow be familiar with the Solar Eclipse UFO Sighting that occurred in Deqing, Guandong Province, where a clear daytime UFO was seen by dozens of students and filmed and photographed by at least nine, producing incredible images such as the one above. The UFO was also seen to morph, changing colour and shape.

Other than this publication no other news publication outside of Asia has carried the story although it has sent shock-waves through China's massive UFO community and even amongst conventional scientists.

Now it has been reported in China that the famous Purple Mountain Observatory has confirmed that they observed a UFO on the day of the eclipse and have forty minutes worth of footage which they will spend the next year studying.

Purple Mountain Observatory Director and Chinese Academy of Sciences Fellow, JI Hai-sheng said at present it is impossible to speculate what the unidentified object is.

I just saw this and thought I would share.

Enjoy!

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Nice find - I missed that, although I am sure its probably been chatted about.

Thanks for making it known to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
First of all, AllNewsWeb...yuck. Second of all, if anything they had a dot against the sky, which will be nothing more than the hundreds of other useless videos where people take a dot in the sky and turn it into whatever their belief system dictates.

Disclosure this is not. Sensationalistic b.s. that only serves to hype something over nothing this is. Plain and simple.

So big, you might want to make sure you are sitting down and not holding a hot drink as you read this.

Seriously, gimme a freakin' break, lol.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Two words.... Michael Cohen....

Enough Said

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
First of all, AllNewsWeb...yuck.

Yeah, I wasn't too sure about the source, as far as creditability. But, it should be easy enough for someone to confirm with Purple Mountain Observatory as to the legitimacy of the claim.

I rarely post in the Aliens and UFOs forum, so if this is a hoax, then I hope the mods label it accordingly.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The photo in the article is the same as in this youtube video being discussed in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol but I think you posted it first.

Anyway the video is over there.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by postmeme]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Besides ANW's questionable content (see how M. Cohen feels about me in sig), Haisheng Ji is not listed as a director of Purple Mountain Observatory.

english.pmo.cas.cn...

Nor is he mentioned in their people section:

english.pmo.cas.cn...

He is a member of the International Astronomical Union though:

www.iau.org...

With his address showing Purple mountain.

Anyway I just sent him an email inn an attempt to confirm if ANW has spoken to him and if they are analyzing a UFO video.

So, we'll see what happens.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Saw this yesterday and thought it was interesting , then I saw M. Cohen, Allnewsweb and thought here we go again , this man has made so many claims of disclosure soon and nothing ever comes of it
, Cohen and his allfoolsnet are not to be trusted

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
China is making dams for hydro electric power.
Baby steps.
They have anti gravity, whos generation is akin to wireless power,
I think not.

But I'll show them where to look if the illuminati in charge of their
industrial development looks the other way.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Besides ANW's questionable content (see how M. Cohen feels about me in sig), Haisheng Ji is not listed as a director of Purple Mountain Observatory.

english.pmo.cas.cn...

Nor is he mentioned in their people section:

english.pmo.cas.cn...

Hi Chadwickus,

Um, while Haisheng Ji is not a director of the Purple Mountain Observatory (and, judging from his photo, he seems to be a relatively young member of staff) he is mentioned in their people section...

He is the penultimate member of staff on the third page of the relevant listing of members of staff (see the link below):
sourcedb.cas.cn...

I wonder if my time (and yours) would be more profitably spent if we simply ignored stories promoted by Allnewsweb and Mr Cohen. I wonder if those stories amount to anything more than minor distractions from tasks that could actually make ufology a respectable hobby (if not a science). There is so much that could be done, but so very little time...

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 6-9-2009 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Guys, this is linked to this thread here

Eclipse UFO over China

Take a look see.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is the same cooke from the same website that not so long ago promised that France where going to disclose. His reliable sources turned out to be a load of bs.
I gave him a chance the first time round and wont be doing so this time (once bitten twice shy). They will have to develope some new countries soon just for this Cohen to claim it will disclose because he's running out fast lol

[edit on 6-9-2009 by spragology]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
we'll see won't we?
i mean there's a big difference between "might disclose soon" and definitive proof.
a speculative headline is meaningless.
i do feel we're approaching a tipping point - the prooff is coming. sooner or later a credible government will disclose or corporate media will faced with evidence to concrete to dismiss.
the time has to come soon.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why anyone would still pay any attention to absolutely anything published on ANW is beyond my comprehension.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There are obviously still people out there who have not come across Allfoolsweb and fallen for their such n such nation is about to disclose bull[SNIP] , for those of us who have i guess its a case of here we go again .

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hehehe i wanna see some "hard evidence" from this source it is -- are known to put out some really biased and fiction news.

So i will not hold my breath from the "big" disclosure guys and girls.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Looks oddly familiar to me like some type of NUT or seed.

And....for those conspiracy nuts out there; Let's guess which type of seed or nut it resembles more closely.
the winner get's the nut job of the year award.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
LOL wow I was going to vent on Cohen but appears we have a majority of thinkers that have already had enough of him.

Good to hear. Personally I've written to a few sites to stop linking to his stories if there aren't any "facts" behind his headlines. Coast to Coast needs to get a clue. The UFO may be real, but the "Disclosure" is just more of his delusional fantasy to either sell more ads on his website or to stroke his ego.

Keep the heat on him, we don't need the flakes in ufology anymore.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
While anything from AllNewsWeb and Michael Cohen should be taken with a grain of salt and should not be considered trustworthy at all, taken at face-value, comments from the observatory are pragmatic...

'Purple Mountain Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences Fellow, JI Hai-sheng said at present it is impossible to speculate what the unidentified object is however research has started.'

But from there Cohen makes Olympic-class leaps-of-logic. He claims that it is both an alien craft and that China will be disclosing soon, neither of which are backed-up by his own article.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
Personally I've written to a few sites to stop linking to his stories if there aren't any "facts" behind his headlines.

I thought ATS was already doing that. When did the policy change? Or am I thinking of another site?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join