It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Things I have noticed through awareness"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
1.At one point in time I remember writing something and ATS was getting some direct attention from Intelligence agencies.

2.I wrote something about how extraterrestrials are in our senate or congress.
a.They took a short sabatical leave or vacation. For a week or so. A week after I posted that information. Ats is getting attention from big areas of broadcasting.
The house I was living at that time was full of activity, from strange things going on, Some invisible force would start tapping right on my bathroom door letting me know when I was getting gauged by Intelligence units.
I have heard helicopters directly right over the top of the house I was living at that time, while asleep. Now I know ones senses of hearing increase but I swore somebody was going to land that damn helicopter right through the roof, also beings of another nature know how to interupt our sense of reality, through sound manipulation.

This WAs also the year I hear in a loud voice, -WE ARE GATHERING- the time is now- what sounded like some melidious wave of angels voiced breaking off into a scrambled sound of high picth noises that sounded like a snow channel on a televison, Or an emergency broadcasting channel.

FREQUENCIES IS HOW HIGHER INTELLIGENCE COMMUNICATES TO US. FREQUENCIES ARE LANGUAGES ALL FORMS OF LIFE CAN UNDERSTAND.

A tapping at my bathroom door. Little beings at the sides of my beds giggling as they took off and I would awake, but I noticed some rather tall smoke like beings over me, while I would be speaking to them through some wierd high pitch tonal talk, I have had many
3.When putting out otherworldy stuff, I noticed that all big wigs of broadcasting were going GREEN. SCI-FI, NBC, AND ABC.
There is your sign

All world major companies are planning to refine what is out there. Now is going green going to a extraterrestrial civilisation, or just a refinement in the human field of physics and mechanics.

And what resides within our dna is alien in nature cells in the human body waiting to be awakened one by one.

There's other stuff but I thought I would share that with you guys through my eyes.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

This WAs also the year I hear in a loud voice, -WE ARE GATHERING- the time is now- what sounded like some melidious wave of angels voiced breaking off into a scrambled sound of high picth noises that sounded like a snow channel on a televison, Or an emergency broadcasting channel.

Thanks for sharing menguard. I remember this thread but unfortunatly I was only just becoming aware or maybe was just about to I cant remember but my point is the meaning of this thread totally passed me by. Of course now I fully understand its meaning. Just shows you how awarness alters your understanding.

There are now many threads like this but I do believe yours was maybe one of the first to emerge.

I had no idea you had recieved this message via a wave of sound/frequency, very interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thus, in the electromagnetic spectrum, the wavelengths decrease as the frequencies increase, and vice versa.reply to post by Mr Green

Yeah my We are Gathering Thread talks about it, I kept refining the message so that the point gets across.

frequency

In physics, the number of crests of a wave that move past a given point in a given unit of time. The most common unit of frequency is the hertz (Hz), corresponding to one crest per second. The frequency of a wave can be calculated by dividing the speed of the wave by the wavelength. Thus, in the electromagnetic spectrum, the wavelengths decrease as the frequencies increase, and vice versa.

I would say that ufo was very close and the frequency increased so much that it hurt my ears inside my head. It brought tears to my eyes.

This isn't the first time I have hear radionic voices, or frequencies, coming from inside my head, I have heard this pulsating coming through my jaw line at one point in time, a radio wave bounces off the inside of my jaw and was affecting a radio signal that was tunning into a channel it kept switching channels on a radio and made it burn out. That was the same day I did a lot of channeling of energy.

I have heard of people being implanted through their molars a defence worker for our country. I am not a defence worker, but maybe in other ways I am. This is in one of Whitley Streibers book on implants. A guy experiences the same thing I did.

But mine is inside my whole Jawline, it made my jaw go numb and was some painfull attunements or adjustments being made, I kept feeling to go out in the open space to look up.

The Radio like disturbance happened when I was in 2005
Then the We are Gathering Message through a frequency in 2008

join