It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA and the Moon War: Say no to the bombing!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

I didn't knew that NASA had said that about Bin Laden.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would see this event from a different perspective. I think NASA may not be trying to bomb the moon; rather moon may play a platform to bomb or detonate something else. It may be an approaching asteroid, meteorite, or comet that need to be deflected from its way. This may sound bit filmy; as it has been shown in the movies "Armageddon", Deep Impact, etc; but if we observe a threat from a foreign body hitting earth; this threat has always been here. Couple of weeks ago, something impacted Jupiter; and also the satellites that track incoming foreign bodies; have been classified. We can connect many dots here based on the chances of something hitting earth....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ink: Since we are on the Moon topic, perhaps you will find this article interesting, you may have read it or similar things before though. Nevertheless personally I found it plausible:

How Stanley Kubrick faked the Apollo Moon landings

Notice the above article is 4 pages long and can be browsed through at the bottom of each page.

For me personally the image tampering of the moon missions have always been rather obvious, and I think the above articles explains how they were probably faked in a decent and probable way.

On this specific topic debunkers are of no interest to me as I already know pretty well what is the truth from own experience and involvement with these things, which is one of the reasons I started this thread in the first place. In other words there is nothing you can do to try prove that none of the NASA images were hoaxed as I know for a fact they were, but you are free to have your belief maintained. But my apologies in advance if I do not address any such issues raised.

Blessings,
Maggador

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There is a lot more going on than we are told about, but we will never be told either. All we can do is speculate about it.
A man who became an astronaut and someone I had known all my life, said you can not believe everything our space agency says or our government. He would not say anymore than that!! Don't I wish!!! He is among the many astronauts that are now dead.
I think it is a waste of precious water, if this crater does have ice in it. I would think the agency has thought of this before setting up such a mission to blast out the ice so it can be seen from Earth for a short span of time. uuhmm.. a lot of money just to watch a crater of ice disappear forever. Makes you wonder.
There was a picture in the paper in 1997 of a crater that the agency was interested in, supposedly to have ice in it. In the south pole area of the moon.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

So you post an off-topic link to fake Moon landings material, you say that image tampering on the Moon missions was always obvious to you but you then say that you will not address the issues you talked about.

Are you at least answer posts about the topic are you also ignore further posts? I ask because you talk about this thread in the same paragraph in which you say you will not address those issues, so I am a little confused about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Ok Maggador, thx for awesome post, I will be back to read the rest of links you provided. I look forward to talking with you, Ive got to go to bed before my keyboard becomes my pillow.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
TheRebel: So you are saying you think they are not going to bomb the moon, but use the moon as a sort of base to reach other heavenly bodies which they DO intend to bomb? I am not sure if I see the logic there, nor the point?

From my experience I know there are people on the Moon and Mars already (with that I do mean people as in Humans, and not "aliens" although they are not terrestrial either). This is also one of the reasons they have manipulated photos from both these locations - and why they are so interested in these two locations as well.

I also know there is a conflict going on between the people on both Earth, Moon and Mars. It seems to me the conflict is somewhat intense between Earth and Moon than Mars and Earth for some reason, this is just an observation and not something I am completely sure of, but thats my understanding of it.

The technology used for going to both Moon and Mars involves teleportation and not direct space travel as they try make us believe. The reason they do not tell the truth about this part has to do with many things, including their knowledge about the life on mentioned planets, as well as money, politics, military and other reasons.

For me the bombing of the Moon only makes sense as an act of war due to these reasons just stated, and it has absolutely nothing to do with water search as they already know there is water and where it is.

And yes I know these are rather broad claims and you are free to interpret them in any way you want and believe whatever you feel like regarding them.

-Maggador

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
ArMaP: I am simply not interested in spending my time discussing something I already know the answer to, and in addition have spent more than enoguh time discussing in the past. So I let it up for you to do your own research on these matters and make up your own opinions and beliefs, there is plenty of enough material out there on the "moon hoax" topic already, not much point starting all over on that. I mentioned it simply because it is relevant to the original post I did in this thread and my opinion on what would be the reason for doing what they are about to.

Regards
-Maggador

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My dear lord

did we forget Deny Ignorance all of a sudden?

how can a post as silly and inane survive here ?

if the MSM ever need a reason to push this place into the corner then you have single handedly given them a smoking gun!

well done for producing what is single handedly the most ridiculous piece so trash I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I also think that this method is not the best, but not because of any possible inhabitants, just because they are going to destroy something that cannot be replaced.

Imagine that this spot, for example, is the only one to have evidences on the surface of how the Moon was created, by destroying it they will loose the possibility of knowing what was there.

The remark about not because of possible inhabitants is odd. The artifacts and historical sigificance of these artifacts is one important reason, but the inhabitants rate very high on the significant reasons, for life does come before things. As someone who has had sitings that do include experiences, I know the moon holds a lot more mysteries than NASA admits to. And this is a war of sorts, or a very real attempt to bury the imprint they have already made for many decades in their secret missions, that they don't wish other nations to be privy for. Its being done for criminal reason, would be incredibly insane, and is also risky. Is there a chance the moon isn't what they say it is? Is there a chance that it could send debris or chunks to earth? Would the annanuki controlled leaders even care?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Silk: Something is only as silly as it sounds when measured against what you know. In your case I am sure you believe more than you "know".

Unfortunately there are many of you out there whom still live in that ignorant bliss you yourself refer to - you really believe all these people from all kinds of high ranks within the governments and other institutions are speaking out on these things and confirming they are true because they make it up or lie or imagine it? Or could it possibly be because indeed they have a somewhat more hands-on experience with these things than lets say you do?

In my opinion I would vote for the second option there.

Certainly living in ignorance can be delightful at times as it leaves less responsibility in many ways - but facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

There is plenty of evidence out there that even the common fellow can take a look at and should be able to understand as "suspicious", to say the least. I can only encourage you to do some more research, look at the evidence, listen to the people and their claims, and forget everything you have been told and taught to be the "Truth" and make up your individual opinion based upon nothing but what you find from such research and studies. Perhaps you will say you have already done that, then I can only say I think you should do it for a while more, and if it doesnt give you any new insights or viewpoints at least you did look into it as far as you managed.

Best of luck be with you,
-Maggador

[edit on 6-9-2009 by IX-777]

[edit on 6-9-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Unity_99: Indeed, there are some very interesting, not least to say important, artifacts to be found on both Moon and Mars.

Some of these can be studied to some degree from Earth thanks to photographical evidence retrieved from various missions, even though they have done their work to try hide things from plain sight.

Personally I think one of the better Mars anomalies research sites out there is this: www.MarsAnomalyResearch.com

Certainly I do not agree to all the speculations and theories of the person who presents the material on that website, but it DOES have a large amount of rather fascinating and interesting photos revealing many things about Mars, as well as some from the Moon.

Check "The Evidence" link on the menu on that website for a full list, I think you might find some of it interesting yourself.

Blessings,
-Maggador

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i agree. some of us on ATS want to just look at the world and out problems, completely ignoring other facts. deny ignorance only goes so far for some people i guess. and yes, we have no business bombing the moon.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

OK, I understand it now.

Your answer to TheRebel was enough to for me to understand what you meant, so when I read your answer to me I already understood it, thanks.

Do you have any reason why an action that has been known for several months can still have military value in that "war of the worlds" between the Moon people and the Earth people? Only if the Moon people are completely ignorant of what happens on Earth will they be affected by something we already know is planned to happen next month.

PS: to me, Mars Anomaly Research is a good example of how people use the available information to fool other people.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The remark about not because of possible inhabitants is odd.
It's not odd for those that think that there aren't any inhabitants.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ghandi (& others)

We have been bombing the moon for 50 years!

en.wikipedia.org...

And before we started doing it god did it.
See all the round things on this picture? those are craters. impact craters...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i think that the whole "bombing the moon" campain exists just to lower the moral and destroy the resolve of the american people, and the citizens of earth.

The entire world faces complete economic failure and our biosphere is near colapsing.

God forbid we aspire to progress as a civilization. We can't even dream of making the earth a better place.

Sooooooooo, what do we do?

Bomb the moon.

This is beyond insane and makes me angry.

it makes me sick to be a human being.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Debunky: Thanks for repeating yourself, you already stated that earlier and I answered you, please go back to the other page and read it over again.

ArMaP: People often do foolish things even when the "opposition" know about their plans. Just look at all the wars in this world for some examples.

With that said, I am not sure if they will suceed or not, but if the satellite somehow "malfunctions" I think I know why.

Blessings
-Maggador

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That's a crime against humanity or against their race

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

The information regarding the 5 miles crater was reported in different news, I am not sure if this estimate is correct or not as I am far from any expert in explosives.

I do hower imagine that the blast must be rather powerful considering it has to blow the debries out in space for the satellite to collect, even though the Moon has much less gravity than Earth.

Actually you don't have to imagine much about the LCROSS (Lunar CRater Observation and Sensing Satellite) mission. All the facts and information is available online. And here are some of the facts:

The upper stage of the launch vehicle (about the weight of a large SUV) will impact into either the North or South Pole of the Moon at over 9,000 km/h (5,600 mph).
The impact will excavate a crater about 1/3 of a football field wide and about the depth of the deep end of a swimming pool.
The amount of material (dust and probably ice) ejected could fill ten school buses, or ten Space Shuttle cargo bays. The plume will reach nearly 50 km high (over 30 miles)!

lcross.arc.nasa.gov...

There will not be any "bombing" of the moon, but actually TWO impacts on it's North or South pole October 9, 2009:

The Shepherding Spacecraft and Centaur rocket are launched together with another spacecraft called the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO). All three are connected to each other for launch, but then the LRO separates one hour after launch. The Shepherding Spacecraft guides the Centaur rocket through multiple Earth orbits, each taking about 38 days. The rocket then separates from the Shepherding Spacecraft and impacts the Moon at more than twice the speed of a bullet, causing an impact that results in a big plume or cloud of lunar debris, and possibly water. While this is happening the Shepherding Spacecraft, which has scientific instruments on-board including cameras, is taking pictures of the rocket’s descent and impact into the moon. Four minutes later, the Shepherding Spacecraft follows almost the exact same path as the rocket, descending down through the big plume and analyzing it with special instruments. The analysis is specifically looking for water (ice and vapor), hydrocarbons and hydrated materials. The Shepherding Spacecraft is collecting data continuously and transmitting it back to Earth before its own demise. This crash will be so big that we on Earth may be able to view the resulting plume of material it ejects with a good amateur telescope.

lcross.arc.nasa.gov...

And if you don't like reading, you can watch this video which gives a good overview of the mission. They even made a special song to go with it!

[edit on 7/9/09 by ziggystar60]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join