It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you have an ipod

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i just bought my brothers 30 gig ipod off him for $30.
i'm kinda liking it so far and i know i will never fill it up. i have most of my zappa on there and tons of other stuff and i am only taking up a couple gigs. i am now in the process of transfering 8894 suicide girls photos to it...it's gonna be glorious when i can take them with me wherever i go.

how do you like your ipod?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I love my iPod, of course. Why wouldn't you love it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i guess ipod is cool too^^ but why dont anyone uses ZUNE?
it supports WAV files and thats plenty better quality sound then aac or mp3.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I have the original 30 gig ZUNE....suits me just fine..use it every day..

just a case of apples and oranges I guess..

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i have an ipod nano

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
not much memery though 8 gigs

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i'm liking it pretty good so far though i must say i hate itunes.
it is cool having all my suicide girls photos in my pocket though

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

What don't you like about iTunes?

iTunes 9 came out yesterday. The only thing I didn't like was the new color, but after a while it's pretty cool.

i61.photobucket.com...
i61.photobucket.com...
i61.photobucket.com...
i61.photobucket.com...

Those are some screen shots I took of my iTunes for my other friends.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

i just don't like the whole vibe of itunes. i'm used to my sandisk where all i have to do is drag and drop the filoes i want on the mp3. it's just not as easy with itunes....i don't like it.
i have a HUGE library and it would be so much easier just to drop them in you know

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I see.

What I do is have an "iPod Selection" playlist. And drag the songs from my library to that, and that's what is put on my iPod when it gets plugged it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I love my ipod nano. When I first got it I thought I've never use 8 gig and now I'm kicking myself for not getting the 16. Half of it is video, I listen to the music at work and watch the tv shows/movies on the train home.

I'm still figuring out itunes and the store. I use the ipod playlist too, but I do wish my library wasn't a big mess of music instead of the nicely organized folders it really is. It would make it easier to find the songs to put on my playlist.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've had 2 iPods for years, I like them but I find it frusterating to always have to use iTunes instead of being able to directly trasfer the music files to the iPods.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I love my iPod, and accompanying SonicImpact speaker system. It wiles away the hours whilst I labor on the job nearly every day. Plugged into the stereo, it helps make me creative when I cook, and it croons sultry tunes when m'Bride and I dip inna hot tub under the stars. What's not to love?

I despise iTunes. Those rat bastards won't work with the Cayman Islands. I am thus stuck with loading all my own CDs, or fiddledyfunking around with illegal downloads/torrents/sharing, which I don't do.

We are a British Dependency Territory. Do you think the UK version of iTunes will work with me? Hell no! Why? My credit card isn't in POUNDS. Scroom.

top topics

join