It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cotechs

Interesting.

If an Officer with a big mouth were to let something like this out and if it were in fact true; would not the Military have somebody just like you post to refute the claim? Even ask to have a Mod verify the source like you did?

If something were to be going on, would you tell us? No, you would not. So what is your point other than to smear somebody who may be telling the truth? We know you could not tell us if you knew which means there is a chance you are lying on purpose yourself.

Your probably right. I'm not irrational but just pointing out the obvious.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I do not believe this warning is H1N1 flu related. Whether you get the flu in a metropolitan city or in the middle of cow country, you'll be hurting just the same. And whether your hometown has 50 people or 5 million, you'll have limited access to health care facilities anyway due to overcrowding, even if Cedars-Sinai is in your backyard.

This definitely smells more of potential domestic terrorism. Is anyone going to care if the 3 people living in Sheep Mountain, Idaho gets a dirty bomb? Afraid not. But if some metro like Chicago with 2.8M people gets whacked, I think that would definitely make the 6 o'clock news.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by themamayada
This definitely smells more of potential domestic terrorism. Is anyone going to care if the 3 people living in Sheep Mountain, Idaho gets a dirty bomb? Afraid not. But if some metro like Chicago with 2.8M people gets whacked, I think that would definitely make the 6 o'clock news.

Actually what I believe you're smelling is a LARGE pile of Bovine Fecal Matter

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The Government sucks snot out of dead dogs noses, That is only my veiw point hope it is offensive.
The Government seems to assume the people are stupid and worthless.
So much for Transparency, if they were concerned, and assuming most Americans down in their heart are good people with interest in the greater good for America and people in general.
They the Government would be more assuring( Transparent ) to the people.
Yes this is problem, but if we work together on this and do this, we will be able to turn this thing around.

The American Dream is dead and stinkin, we are being ruled by a bunch of lying Money Grubbers, bent on the distruction of the middle class, It will soon be the haves and the have nots.
All the Brains they have at their disposal to solve these problems, they don't want to solve the problems. They the controllers are just going to run over the top of us, problem solved.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Things that are popping right now. Okay a thing that is popping. Louisiana is currently enjoying its first ever "2nd ammendment tax free weekend". All firearms, bullets, shells, hunting supplies, gear, hunting knives, Hunting Vehicles etc. are currently being sold tax free. Seems like a cool thing forward of hunting season, I agree. However when you dig below the surface you find a Declaration of Emergency from the Department of Revenue which states verbatim that "The secretary hearby finds that imminent peril to the public welfare exists". There is no mention of what this emergency might be. There is no Hurricane in the Gulf. There is no Emergency situation on the surface at all.

Something is going on. And posts like Warrenb's are very much of interest to me because I consider the source on this one. Some thngs we just have to use our discernment others we can put the facts together, but for me personally I believe something is up.

Document cited
revenue.louisiana.gov...

Keep up the good work Warren, all possibilities must be vetted with available information.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Seems like Louisiana, might not be bad place to be if SHTF, the ones there survivied the mess they had before, when they were left out in the cold by the FedsI would assume even the state Government is more prepared if something does happen again.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

In response to that document, I think it was well put, but simply reading the first five lines of the page would have told you the whole story.

1. We're in recession or coming out of it depending on the source, but there are financial problems everywhere.

2. This is a DECLARATION OF EMERGENCY from the Department of Revenue.

3. The only way to resolve a declaration of emergency from the DoR is to SELL STUFF. Logical conclusion: Initiate something that will increase spending. They might not make taxes on the outgoing merchandise, but they'll make it up when those stores restock. So many benefits to this it's ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If i was you i would be keeping a eye on the military facilities in your area.If you happen to see a mass exodus of military personell leaving town then you better pack up the kids and the faimly dog and head for the hills.They may leave during the night .Some one has to keep watch all the time.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Resonable opinion considering the reasons are not given as the Administrative Procedures require, but please lets not derail this thread my comment was only to support the Op in that somethings we have facts to support others are mere leads, ultimately we must rely on our discernment.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Well, like I said, it's just a theory. I could be wrong. In fact, let's hope I AM wrong. However...like I said, I get the feeling that the flu hype is just a cover story. I seriously don't see how the government could possibly think that Americans would riot to get vaccines.

But bottom line for me is this:
Do I believe our government is corrupt and greedy? Hell yes.

Do I believe our government is evil enough to plan and carry out a human extermination plot, killing off and/or enslaving millions of people in FEMA concentration camps? No.

Our politicians and government might be corrupt and greedy, but I don't see them as pure evil...plotting to kill and/or enslave their own people. I just don't. Can I see them holding back important information to not cause a panic until they are in place to help people? Yes.

I have an easier time believing that there is a major disaster headed towards us....whether it is a natural disaster, or a terrorist disaster.... or an inside job from a rogue black ops program that got away from the government....or whatever...but I think the government knows something major is coming, but is not telling us exactly what it is.

Does this mean I trust the government these days? Hell, no. I don't know what to think anymore.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by warrenb

Great news, thanks! Luckily Denver is not a major metropolitan city, and with NORAD just down the street (and Cheyenne Mountain, Dick Cheney's home), I have nothing to fear...nothing.

And by the way, how credible is the source you spoke to? How well do you know this person?

Each state has their own......Colorado has Denver..

so it is

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by tmayhew01

Denver isn't a major metropolitan city, just ask any resident here. And I can ride my bike across Denver (all the way across) in a quickster, under 40 minutes. That is not indicative of a "big city". But enough of our quibble over Denver, which is completely safe from attack, what about the big cities at risk? How did warrenb verify the information? Via email? Phone call? Walk-in? I am curious as to the process he went in verifying this information.

plucky

you are not smart.....

2.7 mil is a major city pop.....

I wish people would think about what they are saying before they type..

Just because you can ride across it in 40 min does not make it " not a major city"...

THey aren't just going to do something in like 5 cities.....

we have 330 million people........they can't all just live in 5-6 cities...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

My intention was not to discredit what you were saying, friend. Simply using Occam's Razor here. The simplest explanation is usually the right one. Just figured that if the DoR was issuing an emergency declaration, it might be because the state's coffers were running low.

In many situations the application of logic and good judgment will reveal the truth. However, the limited information given in the Warren's original post will allow the use of neither. We simply need more info. We might trust HIM, but his source is another matter. This has started to turn into a general conspiracy thread, lol!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by tmayhew01

Um, I wasn't talking about driving across Denver, I was talking about biking across Denver. Last Halloween I biked from where I live, which is just outside the Denver city limits, to the old airport in about 50 minutes. I did so, incidentally, in a t-shirt, and at night. Granted I mapped it out on google maps and had my mp3 player and moved with the speed of the ancients, but, still, not a big city.

You can cite whatever source you want but this is still a cow town. No one here considers Denver a "big city". You would be in the minority to suggest that it is. A minority. If you live in Denver and call it a big city people laugh at you.

And I believe the ignorance lies in thinking anything is "protected very well by our military...." Just my opinion.

I too am waiting for warrenb's response to our queries. Why start a thread, get me to pee uncontrollably, and then just leave...although Denver is safe, that I know.

plucky

Listen ...I'm not insulting your intelligence......But I don't think you " GET" what we are trying to tell you ......

Why? I couldn't tell you...

He was saying if he can't even drive in 30 min.....how can you bike it that fast?

How, when there are hundreds of big cities in our country......is Denver not a Major City.......

Considering there are 4 major sports teams in that town I would Highly doubt it is not a major city...

How many non major cities have 4 Major sports teams?

The only reason these teams are there is because there is a large enough population to support them........

I just don't think you get it....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Lol, wouldn't this be a bit ironic?

The people who are saying that the flu shot is bad, and then when the time comes for more of them and people didn't take before, there's a riot?

Karma...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Like I said, I google mapped it, and bikes can go faster than most cars, given traffic and such. I am not lying, why would I lie? I can get across Denver in a quickster. Nor am I lying about people who live here. If you say Denver is a big city you get laughed at. Now, you can say both are not true but do you live here?

The real issue here is that warrenb has not visited this thread since he posted it, so I am going to say for now "hoax" for the jiff of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Listen ...I'm not insulting your intelligence......But I don't think you " GET" what we are trying to tell you ......

Why? I couldn't tell you...

He was saying if he can't even drive in 30 min.....how can you bike it that fast?

How, when there are hundreds of big cities in our country......is Denver not a Major City.......

Considering there are 4 major sports teams in that town I would Highly doubt it is not a major city...

How many non major cities have 4 Major sports teams?

The only reason these teams are there is because there is a large enough population to support them........

I just don't think you get it....

Thank you for helping me clarify...

[edit on 6-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
reply to post by spikey

Do I believe our government is evil enough to plan and carry out a human extermination plot, killing off and/or enslaving millions of people in FEMA concentration camps? No. Our politicians and government might be corrupt and greedy, but I don't see them as evil. I just don't.

The control has shifted to a Global Controler now, and your not believing our Government is evil is misteke.
This is from another post, but this shows the evil corrupted mind of genocidal Government.

On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

wow don't make me pull out google maps and PROVE this to you... you said you did it to the old airport... Well guess what Stapleton airport is in the middle of the city... now if your traveling any reasonble direction in colorado you know it would most likely be north to south which is approximately 20-25 miles. Now unless your traveling in upwards of an average 35 mph your not going to do it in less than 40 min. Now let me tell you that is FAST to maintain for a constant speed on a bike (to my knowledge)... so do yourself a favor at quit while your... well behind

any reasonable person can conclude that it is a MAJOR city in the US... I don't know why we are arguing about this SILLY topic... Just leave it alone, and accept it.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Okay guys, in the LEDT Law Enforcement Deployment teams

Chief Gerald Whitman Denver CO is included as one of the contributing Law Enforcement officials as one of the "Major Cities Chiefs"

Therefore we can discern that Denver Colorado is in fact considered a "Major City".

www.majorcitieschiefs.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join