It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cotechs

That's good to hear.
Didn't really expect to hear that there WAS one.

Still haven't heard from either of my buddies, but it doesn't sound like anything to worry about.

Unless YOU ARE IN ON IT!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Canadian authorities plan to build a sham Afghan village in Washington, D.C., then attack it with IEDs and fake Taliban fighters, in an effort to illustrate what it's like to be a Canadian soldier deployed to the country.

On Sept. 23 and 24, during a two-day military conference, the Canadian embassy will set up the dramatic assault on its courtyard. The demonstration will include armed soldiers and explosive displays, with U.S. generals and members of the U.S. Congress expected to be looking on.

(source Raw Story)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This will be one of my last posts on here. Things are heating up and I need to keep my family safe.

I too live in Denver; I am on the east side near E-470 that's all I will say.

I have direct information from a friend working on the road rebuilds.

PEOPLE IN DENVER READ THIS: notice how the rebuilds only affect a portion of the road? There are even roads being redone that don't need it. They just recently started and have been near completion.

THINK ABOUT THIS: Why rebuild part of a road and why pave it within 2 days time? I have never seen construction move as fast as this. My friend who works for the DOT told me the National Guard is involved and these new patches of road will be where they post blockades.

They are rebuilding back roads, roads that have little travel, go to homes only and have no need for new pavement. Maybe it's just the gov wasting money, or maybe they are placing their pawns and preparing.

People of Denver look at your roads, drive them now, find your route to the mountains, if there is construction on that road cross it off, you will be stopped when SHTF and you will be transported to a FEMA camp.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I think you may be on to something what you said actually makes sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
man ... the saints were coming ... really ...if something happens, we wont win the super bowl this season !!! wtheck .

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

Wow, those type of traffic delays have happened to me several times in the past month (for I live in Denver). You are seriously creeping me out right now.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMFAP
Canadian authorities plan to build a sham Afghan village in Washington, D.C., then attack it with IEDs and fake Taliban fighters, in an effort to illustrate what it's like to be a Canadian soldier deployed to the country.

On Sept. 23 and 24, during a two-day military conference, the Canadian embassy will set up the dramatic assault on its courtyard. The demonstration will include armed soldiers and explosive displays, with U.S. generals and members of the U.S. Congress expected to be looking on.

(source Raw Story)

Isn't this a ridulous coincidence that this MOCKUP drill will happen on
the same day as the G20 conference in Pittsburgh?

I can't imagine why Canada would want to do such a bizarre drill, let
alone in Washington.
Why not winnipeg?

This whole thing is beginning to stink. It wouldn't take a whole lot to
upset the applecart and send the Dow plunging. I'm gonna take this'
seriously and be ready and if nothing happens I will be grateful.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

They are rebuilding a bunch of the roads here in Arkansas also.
Too bad all that stimulus money couldn't have went towards something that actually would have created long-term growth for the country.

Instead, they are using to keep giving the little-guy a paycheck. Good for now, but in the long run they haven't addressed any of the issues that caused the mess in the first place.

My .02 on why roads are being rebuilt.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Rebuilding roads is the first step to strengthening our infrastructure.... That was one of the MAJOR contributing factors to the wealth and success of America. The ease of movement of people and goods. This is nothing out of the ordinary. If one takes the actual time to learn about heavy civil construction, you may actually begin to understand why it can go very quick.

No offense but you are making a scene out of something that is nothing more than simple construction. Why are they paving roads that seem to go to no where? hum.... lets think about it, perhaps they are planning for expansion. Ever look at the population increase per year in Denver?

[edit on 6-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There definitely seems to be an expectation out there that this is going to be a very bad flu season.

They sent out a mass email at work giving instructions about how to be prepared for the upcoming flu season and specifically H1N1 and telling us not to come in if we are at all sick.

Good information, but I got a bit creeped out when I saw it was signed by the 'Pandemic Leadership Team'

Anyone else getting information like this from their employers?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I thought they were building the biggest military base in US there in Colarado.
Isn't there all kinds of roads being built.
I heard of all kinds of people having to move off teir property?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think the timing of this thing is curious. Somebody (can't remember who) made the point that if they were warning to get out by mid to late October, then it would reason that the actual "event" would be sometime in early November. This got me thinking about what George Ure was talking about last week regarding a web bot 'prediction' of an event to occur in November that would have the Obama administration in an uproar. His suggestion of what this could be was an Israeli attack on Iran.

urbansurvival.com...

Although it may seem an unusual place to begin a daily economic column, there are a couple of things that have come into focus for me as it relates to pending military events this fall.

The first deals with how the timing may work out on the expected Israeli attack on Iran, which I had earlier pegged around October 25th based on my read of the predictive linguistic work from www.halfpasthuman.com. As we have gotten close to the event, it looks now like there will be some kind of a prequel event around October 25th, but then we should go through a week or two of massively building tensions before the actual attack, maybe even as late as late November to early December.

Maybe it's something more like Israel attacks Iran (which the U.S. would be told of in advance) and as part of contingency planning, the U.S. is warning all metropolitan area national guards to be ready to evacuate in case Iran, or any of it's allies, retaliates.

I don't know obviously. Just saying the timing's the same.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
NEST Team captains could know what is going on.

Just because someone is a captain doesn't mean the evidence isn't credible.

Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Okay, so after a thorough search of our OSs, I can say without a doubt that nothing is going to happen, nor are there any threats related to an attack on US soil in the coming months.

I mean, based on the vagueness of the OP's original post, you could tell it wasn't real. I think many of you are quite paranoid and WANT something to happen to the point of dillusional fact-crossing.

You can continue your hunts across the UNCLASSIFIED internet which holds about as much cred as a phonebook...or you can take it from someone who would know...there is NOTHING going to happen that the military is aware of.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
I don't know if this has anything to do with the 10/10/09 World War 3, but there's supposedly going to be a nuclear attack on Washington DC that day.

Actually,
That's the day that magical, wish giving monkeys are supposed to fly out of my butt

No seriously, don't worry about 10/10 or 10/11 or 2012, etc... Just cause someone said something about it without a shred of evidence to support it doesn't make it real

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Cotechs... you work at the 3rd highest command in the Navy? You’re on the watch floor when you posted? I find that harder to believe than the op.

So, my question is...back in Dec. some guy posted warnings on his personal web site (that found its way to ATS) saying that yellow stone was going to blow, and everyone needs to get out now. That guy got in some trouble with the law for saying that. So, what could be the reaction to warrenb, or any other person that posts some "info" they had obtained?

I heard some info about 2 weeks ago that could pertain to the op, but honestly, I am scared to post it and I don’t have any credible proof other than what I heard. Maybe there are some other people out there that feel the same way?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well, here goes...I have family in Richmond (Fed reserve center - the big 'E' on your one dollar bills) and I have tried to get them to FL for years. Ten years ago I had a series of visions (not during sleep, but in the day - and I have never used drugs or alcohol) of widespread destruction in downtown Richmond. Huge cracks in Hull Street crossing the James River, Carry St. with brick walls falling on the sidewalks, etc.

I have not had any since leaving. But I am still fearful for them.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How is my surfing the internet at work hard to believe. I'm rocking 12 hour watches over here...internet and movies is all I have to do on the weekends.

As far as posting your information, go for it. I only ask, as would most, that if you have what you believe to be a credible warning of something imminent, post the source.

If someone were in trouble for posting about Yellowstone erupting, then it was for possibly causing alarm or disturbing the peace. You wouldn't believe how many people don't even know that Yellowstone is a volcano. But, I can tell you that it's NOT some secret government coverup that keeps them from knowing this. If Yellowstone were to erupt, there would be ill a place to hide from it's wrath, so not forewarning would bring no legal consequence.

If you could post a link to the story of this fellow who was arrested for such a deed, it would lend credibility to your fears of not posting the info you have that may validate the OP. I mean...even if I spoke to the source myself, I would find it hard to believe, given the resources I have access to and there not mentioning anything AT ALL.

Now, if this were non-military related, ala the psychic squid attack from Watchmen, I would easily pass it off as urban myth with possible credibility...but to state that this came from a National Guard 03 means that there would be a military paper trail on some level to my command (which is def above the level of a National Guard anything) warning us equally to be wary of metro areas...but nope. Our base is still at the same Threatcon, and we haven't heard a whisper.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Interesting, nothing to report from my area, and one person I know who would know, has said there are NO special alerts or orders in this area.

The swine flu is a bust so far, unless something has changed.

There is also a possibility that there has been some kind of "threats" made.

More than likely nothing will happen.

Just in case, celebrate while you can.

Cheers!!

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
When something changes, it will be here first:

www.defenselink.mil...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join