It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by above

The timewave sure is, check my thread here regarding attack day 26th October 2009;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hmm when one says to me October 2009, I think earthquake and the new madrid fault line..

Timewave Zero has predicted this along with countless scientists who have come near those same estimates.. The faut line is huge so many cities will be at risk if an event like that were to happen..

As for this pandemic.. We may not be sure that h1n1a is going to be the most spread flu virus this season and that may be worth worrying about..

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

If you only had one book I think "The Ultimate Guide to U.S. Army Survival Skills, Tactics, and Techniques" is your best bet. It is a compilation of all the military survival and related manuals into one LARGE book.

If you are looking for more books on survival. preparation, self sufficiency, etc.here some of is whats on my bookshelf including the one above.

"Dare to Prepare" By Holly Deyo

"Survival Wisdom" and "Country Wisdom" both found recently at Sams Club. these hav a TON of valuable information and have gone to to the top of my favorites list.

"Poor Mans James Bond I and II"

"U.S. Field Medic Guide"

"Foragers Harvest"

"Back to Basics"

"Guide to Self Sufficiency"

"Foxfire 1 thru 5"

"The Foragers Harvest"

"Feeding Free on Wild Edibles"

Any canning and food preserving books you can get your hands on.

This list is far from all I have but these will get you the most bang for your buck.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by I_am_Spartacus]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
watch this video

The Army National Guard are being trained to protect swine flu vaccination centers...

Important Questions

• Why would they need to protect these vaccination centers?
  • Do they think people will swarm them wanting the flu shot?
  • Or is it that people will be trying to escape and revolt getting the flu shot by force?

[edit on 6-9-2009 by warrenb]

How old is this video? Maybe out of fear that a terrorist fraction may release a virus and steal our vaccinations? Just speculating....

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join