It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Just read up about it on Sky News and it seems that the whole ordeal is over with now and thankfully without any casualties. Still goes to show that it is still relatively easy to take a plane hostage. If nothing else, hopefully it will remind airports to be abit more vigilant.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

Very true. However, it was still a "terrorist" action two days after a prediction of terrorism in TWO DAYS.

Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Oh absolutely, it is odd timing and certainly could have ended a lot worse. People made predictions for 09-09-09 as well but whether this is on a large enough scale to qualify for that prediction is up for debate.

I do think we need to pay attention to any events that occur and try and connect the dots to get a clear idea of what may happen and on what kind of timescale. Nothing should be dismissed out of hand.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Hi All, just wanted to confirm what AA is saying. This is from Infection Control Today

A laboratory study by University of Maryland researchers suggests that some of the worst fears about a virulent H1N1 pandemic flu season may not be realized this year, but does demonstrate the heightened communicability of the virus.

Using ferrets exposed to three different viruses, the Maryland researchers found no evidence that the H1N1 pandemic variety, responsible for the so-called swine flu, combines in a lab setting with other flu strains to form a more virulent 'superbug.' Rather, the pandemic virus prevailed and out-competed the other strains, reproducing in the ferrets, on average, twice as much.

So while it may be more contagious, it is not prone to become lethal (except as the usual flu).

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

Agreed. And that is all I'm saying.

But I do have a question. What sort of hell-spawn is that lying on your face?
I'd kill it, if I were you.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

AA didn't need his supposed military contacts for us to determine this.
In fact, we had quite a lengthy discussion about this some time back.
Back when folks were saying that this evil company was mixing these different viruses together.

I understand it isn't as simple as I just made it sound, but the discussions were pretty involved at the time. Of course, like any discussion that acutally requires a person to use their mind and potentially drop their preconceived delusions, most disregarded the common sense relayed in the threads.

In the end, there is nothing to suggest that this H1N1 is going to turn into an avian swine mixture that is going to become lethal.
That just doesn't happen.

This Baxter company didn't simply mix two viruses to create a super virus.

In the end, H1N1 is much like SARS... Just something to get people hyped up about. Only this time, they are trying to sell a vaccine for it.
Please people, don't rush to get the damned vaccine, the swine flu is nothing.
I'm pretty sure I've already had it and am just now getting over it. Not nearly as bad as the other flu viruses I have had from time to time throughout my life.

More like a common cold, with a bit of nausea.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
The Army National Guard are being trained to protect swine flu vaccination centers...

Important Questions

• Why would they need to protect these vaccination centers?
  • Do they think people will swarm them wanting the flu shot?
  • Or is it that people will be trying to escape and revolt getting the flu shot by force?

[edit on 6-9-2009 by warrenb]

---Or you could apply what I call, The Mirror Image Rule:
-the opposite is in fact, the intention.

The National Guard is there to keep people IN these "centers"
-people will be "dying to get out" etc etc..

to be [somewhat] brief about the mirror image rule..

after discovering The Electric Universe Theory, many months ago
i started questioning everything.

starting way back in ancient history and symbolism as well as classical sciences, i discovered that it seems that everything we have been taught
is basically a mirror image of what the ancients observed, or what the classical sciences were striving for. -simplicity.

anything any "high power/power in charge" tries to sell you be they government, religious or science in nature, look to its opposites to get a better bead on what they are really selling or saying.

Even some biblethumping friends of mine went off on a rant when i mentioned this to them..apparently a crapload of stuff in the bible
happened in the exact opposite way that it is taught today..and omg,
they started throwing out the meaning of words used today in the (especially) English language that are opposite of what they meant
in the original texts..

-tons of stuff..

In studying EU theory i realized that its main theory, that the universe can be explained using all aspects of known/ electrical engineering (including plasma physics, electromagnetics and resonance)
that these same principals explain the functions of the atom and by extension, all Life anything else made of up atoms.. (at this point i
wondered why "the theory of everything" people could not see this)

One of the main potential shockers in EU theory is that the sun is powered
"from without" not from "within" --you have to study the theory before
you scream "aha! see, it's horse pucky"

-anyway, i expanded on that "inverse thought" in a very big way..

Of course if your living in an inverse of the "true" reality/world, you may still figure out most of it, but some stuff just will never add up..

(kinda like how NASA inverts some of the pictures from Mars to hide
the pics true reality)

ANYWAY.... The Mirror Image Rule -its an easy rule to apply.. try it..you may
be surprised how it "fits" when things don't add up.. esp when an unproven maths theory is stated as fact, to support "the unexplained"

-i also suspect we may be hearing about "mirror images" in many things, in the mainstream soon too..

SO to bring this post back to the topic at hand, what if these vaccine centers and the people guarding them are meant to keep people (or something the people have, be it biological, radiological, or chemical) IN these centers so that further spread to the general populous is limited?

As many have said, (esp given that vaccines only have a 20% effective rate)
it makes no sense that their will be a stampede to get into these centers..and more sense that they will be a type of weigh station/holding area for afflicted people..

a sideways thought would be that they will be used as relief centers for "displaced people"

I would really be surprised if they are used *only* for their advertised purpose.

as time moves forward, more and more it seems life is an Illusion.

-s

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I went to my Doctor yesterday and he said I would not even be able to get shot he said there was going to a shortage of shots.
He also said you get first shot then you get booster shot, someone else today told me there was going to be three shots.
I read today also that there were at start only going to be 45 million shots available.
So it looks like te scared general public is going to fighting to get shot.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Hi All, just wanted to confirm what AA is saying. This is from Infection Control Today

A laboratory study by University of Maryland researchers suggests that some of the worst fears about a virulent H1N1 pandemic flu season may not be realized this year, but does demonstrate the heightened communicability of the virus.

Using ferrets exposed to three different viruses, the Maryland researchers found no evidence that the H1N1 pandemic variety, responsible for the so-called swine flu, combines in a lab setting with other flu strains to form a more virulent 'superbug.' Rather, the pandemic virus prevailed and out-competed the other strains, reproducing in the ferrets, on average, twice as much.

So while it may be more contagious, it is not prone to become lethal (except as the usual flu).

I will second your notion... with an addition...

What if the "H1N1" has preplanned variants, or is activated, or worse?

What if the H1N1 is a primary infection, making one more prone to infection by a more lethal form?

Not fear mongering... I know how "they" can work...

After all, this is a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

They are talking about the normal flu shots. This morning, as I was leaving, I stopped by the managers office, and she was trying to get some for us as our normal distributor was unable to provide them. I guess that they are on “hold” or something, but I did not have time to wait around and find out why. I’ll try and find out what is up with that tomorrow morning if I get a chance. I did ask about the swine flu, and there is no available shot for that, at least none that the average doctors office can get hold of at this time.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes, I am aware of the discussions. I have posted to some but it becomes very tiresome when your validated posts are overlooked in favor of fear mongering.

As for the vaccine, the squelene factor is concerning and the fact that it is tested on children. Consequences may not be known for years. With this being a component of the anthrax vaccine and autoimmune problems documented in Gulf War vets, there is a concern for me that people with a propensity for autoimmune disease will be the victims. By the time problems show up in children with a family history, who will connect it to the vaccine?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Holy f#ing hell people, are we now talking about this virus (that we have known about for quite some time) as some sort of precursory agent to the REAL virus?!!!!

Get a grip people.
Holy shnikes!

Look, this is being overplayed for a purpose and you people are falling right in line!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I will second your notion... with an addition...

What if the "H1N1" has preplanned variants, or is activated, or worse?

What if the H1N1 is a primary infection, making one more prone to infection by a more lethal form?

Not fear mongering... I know how "they" can work...

After all, this is a conspiracy site.

I agree with the notion that the current H1N1 could have been a preplanned variate or activated by planting a lab engineered variation into the population.

As for it being a primary infection making one more prone to infection by a more lethal form, I would say the possibility is about nil.

You see, once you have been infected, you will have a degree of immunity for many, many years because our immune system has a memory for it. Not so if you get the vaccine. The vaccine works for a few months and is gone thus you have to be revaccinated for the next strain.

Have you considered why older people are last on the totem pole for vaccine? Many already have immunity from a version of the disease that they were infected with at an earlier age.

I don't speak without some knowledge. I am not a doctor, just a nurse who has worked in the field of infectious disease.

Our bodies are really wonderfully made and most people's own immune system is the best defense. There are exceptions, of course.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
the cold war is over people, so get use to it. you will hear of biological warfare, ww3, h1n1, missle attacks, countries getting invaded and the likes. look and judge for yourself.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by pudgeego]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There have been so many warnings like this since I have been here.. Even though I live in the biggest metropolitan area in the US, I can't be relocating or telling people to relocate for half a month . Thanks for the heads up, If anything happens guess you can say 'i told ya so'.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Gear loaded... ammo stocked... maps handy and ear to the wall.... There is something brewing. Of this I have no doubt. Presidential address to kids begging them to wash hands often, then a last ditch support plea for health care reform...
Could the current world climate be any more primed for Armageddon than it is already?

1. Isreal continues building settlements on the west bank (Undermining the US Peace negotiations)
2. Korea launches test rockets
3. Abudinejad vows destruction of Isreal and claims he is the 12th Amim. Steals election and disses the "Obamadon Messiah"
4. Taliban Resurgence in Afghanistan
5. Pakistan still harboring Taliban
6. Bank Baillouts, Auto Bailouts, and now a run on Healthcare.
7. Attacks on the first Amendment resulting in anti-hate legislation forcing clergy into refrain from preaching against homos
8. Attacks on Second amendment, causing Judge Souter to resign the same day the DC handgun ban fails, resulting in a even MORE liberal SCJ being appointed and seated..
9. Fairness doctrine attempting to gag right-wing conservative talk radio...
10. Overflying ground zero with scare force one..
11. H1N1
12. Fema Caskets and modified boxcars parked all over the country
13. 100 mile inland border patrol jurisdiction
14. Internet monitoring at the white house level
15. Cops strip searching little girls and tazing old women
16. Selling congressional seats to the highest bidder
17. Runaway federal deficit and economic crisis. Increased energy tax and job losses...

....and, OMG, we got Hillary (stand by her man) Clinton serving up the new American foreign policy of apologies and begging former third world nations to buy our high risk debt....
...to the average American, I can't expect them to NOT feel like they woke up in Russia this morning... Government cover up after Government cover up and, BTW, hand over the money for the good of the homeland... wow

Yeah, it smells like these FEMA camps are wired for worst case scenario, wether it be Biological, or civil disturbance... we got something brewing here and it doesn't smell like chicken soup. Forced inoculations will be rejected by at least 40 percent of the entire nation. The other 60 percent are sheep and the walking dead... but then if it is a biological attack, they are going to need more than a few soldiers in these FEMA camps to stop the overload. If you got 50,000 people (most of them armed) coming at you with a desire to live longer than your last estimated acceptable loss calculation, you better bring a freakin ARMY...
What to watch for is Military in the streets, door to door, disarming people the way they did during Katrina in New Orleans. As you (or the feds) might righteously guess, there will be those of us who decide you will get the gun when you take it from our cold dead hands. Looting during a declaration of martial law is an authorization for militia to use deadly force, so, disarming people is in no way meant to prevent looting, so that premise didn't wash then, and it doesn't wash now... ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
www.thefiringline.com...

Honestly, I think they are afraid we will take the government back & start all over again. Once you get to the degree of corruption these @$$hats have reached, you can never trust these fools again.

Its a matter of time. Now the 8th anniversary of 9/11. Ya know ..wouldn't it be ironic to find out that "nine-one-one" was a mnemonic cry for help to the American people from an already deposed American government overthrown internally... and the @$$hats in office shifted blame to some cave dwelling camel jockey we never get to question...

Look at the Vince Foster "suicide" and ask yourself, what did he know? ...Then look at who stands to gain in the catastrophic event anything terminal were to happen to Biden & Obama at the same time...

You wanna talk conspiracy theory or HIGH TREASON?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Any time someone pops up and talks about a future date and (somewhat vague) event, I tend to brush them off, but all the things I have read over the last couple of days has me wondering if there might, in fact, be something coming. Seem to be an extraordinary number of people pointing to September/October 2009. Now, the non-believing side of me points to the fact that many people could be spinning tales off of other people's tales, but... you never know.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I work in a health care setting in Washington State and just signed a waiver today to NOT get the seasonal flu shot this week at work. I have also made it clear that I will be signing the waiver when the H1N1 vaccine is available.

Our city just had a city-wide meeting two days ago about the swine flu and our hospital is having a special meeting with the health department this week. Everyone is acting like it is such a big flipping deal, but I have seen several people sick with it and it isn't even as bad as the seasonal flu. So far it seems to be hitting people the worse in their 20s.

My theory is that if we were to comapre those that are suffering the most, it's going to be the baby-boomers that have been vaccinated since childhood and every year since, not building up thier own natural immunity. Just my thought.

I asked today if my employer was going to make the vaccination mandatory to continue working. There was a hesitation and they said so far no. That there was going to be a special meeting about it and it might just be that I would be required to wear a mask the whole time if I wasn't vaccinated. But I am not convinced yet that they wont make it mandatory. I don't care, I just wont work. Just like my kids won't go to school if they make it mandatory there.

There is no way they are putting that into me or my family. They haven't even finished the clinical trials!

What I wrote down as my reason for not receiving the shot? Simple: I do not feel that the benefit outweighs the risk. It would seem that everyone has forgotten that one very basic principal.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
If you read the posts on Jane Burgermeister you will find that the situation is that people will be wanting to avoid the vaccine which will probably be lethal or to avoid going into a detention center, fema camp, also lethal. Being on the road will be as unsafe as being in town. the best bet would probably be to visit relatives in the country and dig a "bomb shelter" underground. The troops are being told on a need to know basis, but they will probably be told something else when the time comes. There are also foreign troops here for NLE 09 which is trampling on our Constitution. The idea being that the Constitution would protect us from the threat of death from foreign troops, but didn't work because we failed to protect our Constitution and allowed the foreign troops.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A few weeks back I remember a scientist said something about all of these pandemic things had come from space does anyone remember this .

I just thought this was interesting with secrect space launch just the other day.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join