It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I just saw this vid about twenty minutes ago and wanted to post asap...glad to be of help, if possible. The guy certainly seems to know what he's talking about and if it's NOT true, at least he seems to believe what he's saying!

By the way, I see it is now posted on another ATS thread..I did not find it here.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by fullmoonfairy]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks to "The Revealer" for the vid
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey everybody.

I have been keeping up with this thread since it started way back on the 6th (lol) and I have read every single post.

IMO, this thread is as close as your going to it. If there is a real event planned, this is as close to the pre-event information as you are going to get.

It's pretty safe to say "this MIGHT happen, blah blah blah" but again, it's this or nothing. Absorb the information and do with it as you may.

At a very recent town hall meeting in Texas, someone with a level of respect made a casual comment. If you are going to a 912 event to support or protest your cause, you MIGHT want to rethink your plans. A bomb threat has been made for that event. HOWEVER, bomb threats are received 365 days a year and the vast, over whelming majority are false. (Location and magnitude were not disclosed.)

But he won't be there.

There is enough information out there to call a window open from September 1(already passed) to January 31. If we wake up on February 1 and the world is still in one piece, then we will have made it through that round (IMO).

This is the biggest event planned since the foiled airplane attack in 2006. This is the biggest event planned with some pre-event public knowledge since "those guys" were arrested for possibly plotting to bring down Chicago's Sears Tower.

There is enough information out there to suspect "they" MIGHT be planning a perfect storm inside the window I mentioned.

Bank failures, market crash, flu nonsense, $2 gas spike per gallon, natural (?) disaster, and a terrorist attack (domestic or not). Followed by an unexpected (?) war.

What are the chances that all that will go down between now and January 31? Razor thin.

But certain indicators seem to be getting in line.

My advice;

Buy seeds, not food.

Create a water reserve from your roof gutters, not from the grocery store. (collect snow if it snows were you live)

Make friends with your neighbors now instead of shooting them later. You shoot a neighbor, for good or bad reasons, you'll be the next one dead in that neighborhood. Think about it.

Buy camping equipment, including a 2 wheeled mountain bike.

Do not evacuate to a smaller city unless someone in that small city is waiting to receive you. Unexpected newcomers will not be welcome. Remember, Red Dawn was just a movie. And movies aren't real. Same for the TV show Jericho.

If you evacuate, try to stay 100 miles away from any city with more then 1 million people. Do not travel on interstates for any reason at all. Travel on state highways only. Try to stay 100 miles away from any interstates but that won't be easy. At some point, you WILL have to drive over or under them. When you do, stay 100 miles away from any point were two separate interstates intersect. This will require pre-event planning. Be prepared to make very inconvenient detours. And stay off the interstates, even if your neighborhood is built beside on. Travel on state highways only. Katrina, Rita, Ike; Houston and New Orleans learned the hard way so you don't have to.

Civilian GPSs will be down. Have maps. Write your escape plan on a separate piece of paper. A navigator would be very handy. Traveling alone will be very dangerous.

Buy a police scanner, short wave radio, a CB/marine radio (with a channel scanner if possible), and a portable TV/radio. Make sure your police scanner and short wave radio have a scan feature. Monitor these 24/7.

Unless weather forbids, have at least two people outside 24/7 monitoring people's coming and going. Be open with your neighbors about what your doing.

Carry pillow cases with the following colors; white to show you are friendly. White with a red cross if you seek medical attention.

Get some binoculars and a telescope.

Camera

Okay, this list could go on for 1,000 pages.

You can't plan for this without having millions of dollars to fund it. Just use common sense and plan the best you can.

The more we float all this information, the less likely it will happen even close to what we suspect.

Let me close by repeating something;
The health debate is a ruse. They are using it to keep our attention diverted.

They are going to bankrupt the system on purpose. They are going to starve us. When we are starving, they will replace the system with God knows what. And we will all be so hungry, we won't care. And they know that. They are counting on it.

They is not George Bush.
They is not Barrack Obama,

If your still drunk with your favorite political party, then enjoy your ridiculous and well deserved health debate hang over.

In case you haven't noticed, there isn't any money to pay for anything anymore. Not in your bank account. Not in your employers bank account. And not in the governments either.

They are trying to create the perfect storm.

Right now, the bad guys are winning.

I received a mass U2U today. There are only 10,000 active members here. In a bucket full of water, we represent less then a drop. All of us combined.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

My friend in the TX NG sent me a email back after reviewing the vid.

Well he might be a reservist, but his cuffs should be tightened, and putting the flag on up side down is a big no no even when showing it as an example. His combat patch is located under the American flag and its an airborne insignia from the 25 Infantry Division. The unit patch on the other arm looks like a Mechanized Infantry patch. Theres a few flaws in it but i'd say all things considered hes prolly Army. As for the message and the warning, who knows. I can tell you this, he sure as (BLEEP) believes somethings gonna happen.

I just typed my opinion and removed it.

Make your own opinion. He has other vids. They are probably worth a look.

Peace until War.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out, that anyone looking for a false flag should be looking for one of these:
H Bomb Shipping Trucks

Now, if you can separate that from the truck shipping you apples, oranges, beer, and pretzels from city to city, you'll know when to get the hell out of dodge.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Above video has been removed.

Think his sarge got wind of his debut?

Any links to any other of his videos still available?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Above video has been removed.

Think his sarge got wind of his debut?

Any links to any other of his videos still available?

Go back to page 22 or 23 the you tube link was original posted by fullmoonfairy top of the page.

looking for another link for you to his other videos. You need to see an judge for yourself. The guy is genuine!!

I'll keep looking for his other videos.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The fact that his video was removed makes me all the more nervous! Go to his website: oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

Look at what he has been saying for months and not just him others Could a warning be any clearer? We need to learn to read between the lines! It may not be what he is saying but perhaps what he is NOT saying!

If we can't see the writing on the wall, it's not because we can't read it's because we can't even follow along with books on tape!!

His body language, eyes and inflection of his voice say one thing to me;

"TRUTH"

He is not lying to you people! if you believe he is, it's because you want to believe it!!

I do believe this is on the horizon!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The real threat is not coming from our government.

The real threat is from the forces that have manipulated government....primarily the Christian Dominionists.

Have you seen who has been making our policies?
Take a look at the list of names on the CNP....Council for National Policy.

You will find the parents of Blackwater founder and CEO.

You will find the "Left Behind" liars who promote to religionists that they will sprout wings and fly out of here.

You will find heavyweight leaders of the dominionist movements.

And if that's not enough to convince you ...then take a look at what some of the churches are promoting about "God's strange work" of killing those who will not adhere to dictates of religion. (www.gracevalley.org...)

Religions are part of the secret society network. They have many images in common. I wonder if many people are making the connection?

There is talk of another military force...a private mercenary army associated with Malta society.

Maybe that is where we should be looking.

Those at the very pinnacles of religions, secret societies, and evil corporations are the ones plotting demise for the truthers. Not our own government.

Truthers must be taken out of the way in order for them to keep their hold on the other sheep.

It has reached a tipping point.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Man........

That post by Genfinity sent a little shiver up my spine!

I'll be honest though - I can't say I really believe this stuff. Have any of you guys actually done what you are advising others to do? Has anyone here REALLY built up their little supply of canned food, supplies etc...? Has anyone actually left the city? How serious are you guys taking these warnings? And why are these warnings different from the hundreds that have come before?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Don't want to panic anybody but i was talking to a military buddy of mine who said he heard this from a guy higher up the food chain.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Although I'm in England, so these latest warnings don't affect us so much, I do think that if something big were to happen, it could be on a global scale. I have enough food stocks to last my hubby and me, and the cats, for a good few months. As travelling away in the event of a crisis isn't viable for us, (we would never leave our cats and as neither of us drive, it would be near impossible to take them with us) we are in a position where we can adequatley protect ourselves come what may. I don't think it hurts to be prepared. All of this information is disconcerting and that the original video has been removed, further compounds that he may be onto something. Luckily we don't live in the city but if we did, I'd be far more nervous about any threats playing out, whether this guy is right or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Came across this post while surfing tonight. It’s about DHS officers having a meeting and getting stocked with assault weapons, and Flu Posters. Its on GLP, so take it as such:

Heads Up!
FPS stands for Federal Protection Service and operates under supervision of Homeland Security. At approximately 4:30 P.M. all privately contracted security personnel at a field office were contacted and told to report to HQ for a meeting to be held ASAP.

This just in:

On the truck along with the weapons are pallets of posters from the CDC. Here is what they say:

Do you feel sick? You may have the flu if you have fever or chills or a cough or sore throat. You may also have a runny nose, bodyaches, headache, tiredness, diarrhea, or vomiting. If you think you have the flu stay home or in your residence. Expect to get medical care there.

These are supposedly the posters with the word Expect replaced with Except:
CDC Poster

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 21cdb
For every trigger puller to be fielded, it takes minimum 8 supply/admin/cook/whatever backing him up. To conduct any kind of US wide military operation, the sheer amount of logistics it would require makes it impossible. Think about it for a second. Iraq is the size of California and it's taking the entire weight of US military might to keep it going.

This is a very good point from someone who obviously knows their stuff... I agree that it would be logistically impossible to accomplish a lot of what the overly paranoid people in this thread are hypotheticising.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by NeuronDivide]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Absolutely. I must admit though compared to some people my preparations are quite meager.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sorry I have not been on ATS in a long while... Been too busy actually preparing instead of talking about preparing. I was alerted to this thread by a friend, and wanted to weigh in.

I got this info second hand, but from a VERY trusted source, so take it for what it's worth, or throw it to the wolves... I am past caring what others do or say.

Yesterday, this source spoke to a man in a Marine Corps reserve unit that just returned from deployment in the sandbox. It is a local unit, but due to their combat capabilities, gets deployed with a high frequency.

The man concurred with the estimation that "something significant" will be occurring in/about late September thru October.

The reservists are no longer allowed (as of recently) to take home with them their "battle rattle". This includes simple things like med kits, plate carriers, etc... Things that the civilian sector has limited access to, and would be useful in a SHTF situation. All these things must now remain under lock and key in the armory.

Additionally, the NGTC (National Guard Training Center) nearest me, Ft. Indiantown Gap, hosted at their MOUT facility (one of the most modern and equipped on the East Coast, I may add) a Battallion of Lithuanian troops for a "mass casualty exercise". It was on WHTM 27 News, and was billed as a "dirty bomb exercise". You do the legwork, or don't... again, I could care less if you choose to stay sleeping.

So that's essentially it. If there are any comments or questions, I'd be happy to field them when I get a chance. I am in regular contact with other forum members, so I'm sure they'll alert me if they see anything.

Remember folks: Prepare, and NEVER be subjugated!

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Thumb

Individuals and governments can't plan to next week let alone 400 years into the future so I think that hypothesis is out. Also if the imaginary NWO really wanted to expand their "shadow empire", they would use all of earths resources to expand out into the stars and for that, they need as many people as possible so there goes the rest of the hypothesis.
Sorry

You seem kind of narrow minded, it's common for the Government, to do what is called 99 year lease, this is looking 100 years into the future, just as matter of fact business thing.
The ones that are wondering about what is going to happen are looking far into future, what do you think that the concerns of, Global warming, oil, and of natural resources is about it's not thinking into next week.

As for the NWO, I don't know if you listen to news, but this is matter of fact, sorry but you really don't get it.

Did you ever hear of the robot factories, robots building robots?

[edit on 9-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
He took the video down himself.
Too provokative, as he says.
He has another up. Just posted today where he explains this.
He is urging people to be calm and once again stating that this is all speculative.
It needs to be regarded as such, people.

It is NOT time to sell your home and move out of the city. At least not IMO. And if you are thinking it is time to get out of the city, you probably are itching to leave anyhow. So just do it.
But we need to hold back on our fear-based messages, just a bit.

NOBODY has any concrete evidence of anything. What we do have evidence of is people acting nervous, like they tend to do when things aren't going the way they should.
Even this guy in the video is an admitted conspiracy theorist. He is no different than the average bloke here on ATS.

Here is the most recent vid.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevecc
Don't want to panic anybody but i was talking to a military buddy of mine who said he heard this from a guy higher up the food chain.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Lol. I think this is an unknown unknown.

I don't see people bombarding these health departments for flu medicine. For one thing if this virus mutates and becomes extremely deadly, if you catch it you're going to feel too crappy to go riot anywhere, and if you don't have it you certainly aren't going to join a crowd of people foaming at the mouth while they meagerly battle national guardsmen.

Having said that, the world is just simply due for a serious virus outbreak, actually overdue. I will deal with it if it comes but I'm not going to go berserk that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

"This information in the op goes along with a MAJOR webbot hit in late oct. They have been right about a number of things lately. Look for terrorism in the next few days and a major storm in the southest in a week."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, now I have something I can set my sights on. Terrorism in the next few days." < Me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hijacked Airplane with 104 Passengers in Mexico City's Airport RIGHT NOW... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just Sayin'... Damn, this is turning into a prophetical thread with Alex Jones and this.

Those comments were made two days ago.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by JayinAR]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join