It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMFAP
Canadian authorities plan to build a sham Afghan village in Washington, D.C., then attack it with IEDs and fake Taliban fighters, in an effort to illustrate what it's like to be a Canadian soldier deployed to the country.

On Sept. 23 and 24, during a two-day military conference, the Canadian embassy will set up the dramatic assault on its courtyard. The demonstration will include armed soldiers and explosive displays, with U.S. generals and members of the U.S. Congress expected to be looking on.

(source Raw Story)

Good, then when they are done with the theatrics we can gladly tell them that if that is what they dont want, they can get their asses the hell out of afghanistan.

I have absolutely no sympathy for these people anymore. If they dont understand outside the brainwashing they get in boot camp that they are going to be fired on and that the afghans will do everything in their power to repel the invaders, then they deserve to die.

This is simple logic. If you hate pain, then quit shoving barbed wire up your peehole.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I've got a question. How does militias gain access to US military hardware? You said "Many of them have weapons caches that rival the US military because that is where they come from." Do you mean that they already posses these weapons from US military or do you mean that if something big goes down those who are with militias will provide these?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What you are saying you seem to believe. I dont know but for some reason I believe you. I never believe people on the internet either... thats odd. Would you talk about your contacts some please. I dont care for specifics, Im not going to check on them anyway. I would like to know how they claim to have access to this information and why it is you personally believe it to be true or at the least credible.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

21cdb, I like your style. Coming in here and being reasonable. Good stuff!

Anonymous Avatar, the information you have presented is an interesting read, for sure. Though, I find my self asking a couple of questions…regardless of how you obtained the information of which you speak, if true, why in your right mind would you post this on an open, public forum? If you were purvey to such information, I would assume that you would not be posting it in a public place like you have…

Warrenb, the video you posted on this page, 2 things strike me as odd in that video. 1, they are training against RPG’s…I think its safe to say the average fema fearing citizen isn’t rocking RPG’s. 2ndly, would any of you really be worried about this form of training? Some Dbag busts is ass running into the back of the armored truck, which made me LOL and replay like 10 times. Good stuff!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Thumb]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thumb

21cdb, I like your style. Coming in here and being reasonable. Good stuff!

Cheers for that. You know, I love conspiracies as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean we can't be rational and think things out.

I'm also as vigilant as any liberty loving, tinfoil underwear wearing Paultard should be. But when I smell BS, I gotta call it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 21cdb
Just an FYI for anyone willing to listen....

I spent 6 years in a combat MOS in the USMC, have worked as a security contractor since, and you are all worrying about an impossibility.

I can state this for two reasons.

1)My military experience gave me insight into what it takes to conduct operations. Urban, desert...whatever. The warfighter to support ratio is something like 1:8. IE: For every trigger puller to be fielded, it takes minimum 8 supply/admin/cook/whatever backing him up. To conduct anykind of US wide military operation, the sheer ammount of logistics it would require makes it impossible. Think about it for a second. Iraq is the size of California and it's taking the entire weight of US military might to keep it going.

That's even assuming you'd get X ammount of servicemen to actually participate.

2)I worked for a company contracted out to protect FEMA workers in and around N.O. during Katrina and Rita. Having seen the internal workings of FEMA and civillian law enforcement, you have a better chance of being taken over by your local boy scout troop than any of these clowns. (and keep in mind I used to be a big "the nat. guard and FEMA are going to take over" guy.

Isn't going to happen this way folks. Ever heard the saying about throwing a frog in a boiling pot of water vs just slowly turning up the heat?

Applies here.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by 21cdb]
I wanted to quote this post. Makes a ton of sense to me. Thank you for it, kinda snapped me back to my usual rational and logistical way of thinking.... or that is what I try for anyway, dont always make it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

I agree. It was a good post.. rare to see those these days.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

Another question that comes to mind for any military people on the board...with out naming dates, unless you want, how long of a time frame would you say you were training for Iraq, how long till you knew you were being deployed and that you were going to war with Iraq....pertaining to before the war began, and the same goes to Afghanistan troops....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Let me further add that I approached this situation from the standpoint of us having a "normal" military.

IE: One that hasn't been broken by 8 years of mismanagement as far as broken equipment, broken morale, yadda..yadda..yadda..

Taking that into account makes it even more impractical.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by 21cdb]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

What about blackwater? I hear they head hunt for the most talented US soldiers, and apparently they are very well funded, as their privately owned troops make six figure salaries.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by 21cdb

What about blackwater? I hear they head hunt for the most talented US soldiers, and apparently they are very well funded, as their privately owned troops make six figure salaries.

IMHO, Blackwater is a pack of wankers. I've seen (and had run in's) with them on several different occasions in several different places. They and their tactics are one of the main reasons I work for a Brit firm and not a US one.

They do get a lot of talent, but it's washed away by BW hiring cops from Pig's Knuckle Arkansas to fill quotas. Quantity over quality if you catch my drift.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

I've got a question. How does militias gain access to US military hardware? You said "Many of them have weapons caches that rival the US military because that is where they come from." Do you mean that they already posses these weapons from US military or do you mean that if something big goes down those who are with militias will provide these?

As I understand for the most part the militias already have everything they need. They got most of the hardware from the military. I will give one small example of how much hardware goes missing... this I know for fact and I am not providing any proof, for very obvious reasons.

Every time the Navy decommissions a ship before it is decommissioned a lot of hardware is hidden on the ship. Everything from browning .50 cals, to night vision goggles, to body armor. A few nights before the ship is to begin being scrapped a few navy personnel go aboard and get all the stuff off the ship. Sometimes even things as big as humvees. Most of that stuff gets hidden away for various individuals and groups. This is just one small example. To see other examples just go watch Lord of War...

I have heard rumors of even Bradley vehicles and M1 Abrams being buried and hidden. This I cannot confirm for myself though.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ok, I was just wondering if they were legal or not. Would think that military would be more carefull and target those they suspect of having military grade materials.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thumb
reply to post by 21cdb

Anonymous Avatar, the information you have presented is an interesting read, for sure. Though, I find my self asking a couple of questions…regardless of how you obtained the information of which you speak, if true, why in your right mind would you post this on an open, public forum? If you were purvey to such information, I would assume that you would not be posting it in a public place like you have…

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Thumb]

Trust me I am not sure how long I will continue to share this information but for now I do not believe I am sharing any information that would jeopardize anyone's safety or plans. If you started asking me for militia frequency numbers or something like that, I would not share that even if I had it. As far as everything else, this is what I have been told. Take it with a grain assault and know that it is simply what I have been told whether you are the MIB or not. You don't have to take my word for it, you can go out and make your own connections. There are many many more knowledgeable people on ATS than myself on this subject if you search hard enough. As well if you search hard enough you might be able to find out a lot of this information on your own anyway. I am just a normal guy who happens to know some people with either really good detailed information or really good made up stories. I am just throwing it out there.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If you guys want to see REAL prophetical action in place, note yesterday I called Jones a Stooge.
Or, the bad guy.

Wow!
So, like I said all, run for the hills!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Ok, I was just wondering if they were legal or not. Would think that military would be more carefull and target those they suspect of having military grade materials.

The Government supplies military grade hardware to many groups in and out of the US with many different agendas and reasons. Think Afghanistan when USSR invaded. Not to mention the gigantic bureaucracy of any other Government organization.

I suspect it is a lot easier for the military to lose a lot of hardware than most people think.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272

What you are saying you seem to believe. I dont know but for some reason I believe you. I never believe people on the internet either... thats odd. Would you talk about your contacts some please. I dont care for specifics, Im not going to check on them anyway. I would like to know how they claim to have access to this information and why it is you personally believe it to be true or at the least credible.

To be quite honest some of what I am told I find more believable than the rest. Some are corroborated from other independent sources or other news sources. Some of it I am still sitting on the fence or not whether I believe it. I am just sharing what I have been told. Again I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

Oh and I am sorry but I feel it is in my best interest on many levels to not discuss my sources what so ever. If and when I can I will try and share news links or more public sources than corroborate what I am saying.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I hope I posted this youtube correctly! But, this might add something to the thread...I aplogize if already posted earlier!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

There you go... VERY good information. Thank you. Exactly what I am saying. I wish to reiterate this point. Chances are if you see soldiers wearing American BDU's and Federal Agents wearing FBI / DEA / BATFE uniforms that are detaining American citizens and enforcing martial law there is a good chance they are not Americans.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join