It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Insurgent training in the homeland

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't think Iran has any interest in bombing the US. Look back over history and we have such a love hate love hate relationship with Iran - I'm pretty sure that all the powers that be know this is a game.

rogue suitcase nukes are another story and if they're mixed with drugs - swell - no sense will prevail. But I thought that their problem was the launch. other wise they're just local issues (which is horrible and sad - but not the end of life as we know it for everyone.)

Americans (humans in general) are VERY resilient and Americans especially are very quick to forget. And there are LOTS of us. And we are very mobile.

If I was king - it would be a nightmare trying to figure out how to control all of us in a catastrophe. We might be subdued for a little while - but certainly not more than a week. Not most of us.

Not the moms, let's put it that way. Life gets in the way. I love ATS but life keeps interrupting my reading time
Moms would find or even start the black markets to get the things to quiet their kids. They'd protect the other moms as soon as things started looking weird, so they wouldn't have to take care of their kids too.

The press was acting as an observer of Katrina till that mom came up to CNN or MS NBC and showed her limp baby needing water. Then CNN gave her water from their van and people all across the country started saying - ok this is ridiculous - let the people passed the armed check points and out of that area even if they are on foot.

I was helping getting supplies to Mississippi during Katrina and I can tell you there were grassroots networks and trucks and busses and vans and if you weren't near the dome and behind that New Orleans barricade. It may have been the wild west in the South and it may have been abandoned but it wasn't contained and it wasn't marshal law that anyone could see. And the people were truly better off in churches and shelters or with friends that first week - than those standing like cattle outside surrounded by armed guards. And now Mississippi is still abandoned. But guess what - so is much of New Orleans - so it didn't help to stay anyway.

I agree - have a place to go that's in a boring low populated area that will be ignored till everything blows over. And my guess is it wont take long. But then again, I'm sure there was a women just like me thinking this before Shock and Awe in Baghdad and probably one before the Taliban took over Kabul 15 years ago. It must seem like modern life has been blown back to the dark ages for her and isn't bouncing back fast enough.

ugh lets hope we've spent our lives karmically stacking up enough that we can make up for any part in those lives.

I'm concerned that exciting and fresh as tshtf scenario can sound to all of us on these threads. It may actually be dreadful and dreary and drawn out and we should have been manifesting puppies and rainbows with all our ideas instead.

we'll see. Maybe we should hope for an uneventful october instead of I told you sos.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Currently there are 20k ex special forces coming back from Costa Rica and Argentina and organizing with several organizations. This was the real reason for South Carolina Gov going down to Argentina. He was hoping to get a lot of them to his state.

There are much larger and more well organized militias groups than most realize that consist of mostly ex and current military. Many of them have weapons caches that rival the US military because that is where they come from. Most have been broken down into small cells that have silent contacts with other cells and active military and national guard. The small cells are to limit infiltration from the US Government. The contacts in the National Guard and US Military will supply these groups with coordinates for primary and secondary objectives once everything goes hot. The primary objectives will be the civilian detentions centers.

There is really a lot to go into here. Do you have any specific questions regarding this?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thank you, Anonymous Avatar, for trying to warn and distribute some information...to be honst I'm still a bit in shock at what you've posted and have a million and one questions, but for starters, have you been told if the H1N1 virus was released intentionally to help pull off this evil?..or did it just happen to come along at the right time...

Thanks again, and keep us informed! (I'll be back with more questions!
)
-fmf

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
As we were warned by israel shill and 911 plane hugger glenn beck, when the jews attack Iran, oil will quadruple and the economy will crash. This will affect cities pretty quickly. He said this so effortlessly, almost as an art form. I guess for 20 mil per year, hugging planes and mentioning every tidbit the founding fathers wrote save what they had to say about jews, isn't enough. It is obvious that israel is in control of our country, troops, living rooms, and future. My guess is that jews will once again be in place to capitalize on the oil speculation/rise in price, and will attack as a catalyst. God's chosen ones indeed.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

That's cool - but that could be for training in scenarios in Iraq, right? Not necessarily for training for scenarios in New Jersey -

The thing is - if they do bring in mercenaries - I don't know how charitable I'll feel. But as for rising up against our own military - a bunch of 18 year olds that were looking for college tuition. I know most of us don't have the heart and we don't have the know how. We're soft and we're fond of the military in general. Students may be loud and anti war but everybody gets it that the soldiers are following orders. As are the cops and the ops etc.

So, I don't doubt that the military can't hold us - there's just too many of us and we're not as naive as we were decades ago, many will scaddadle - (if we ever were - who knows what people were really thinking.) But I do think it will be:

shock
denial
depression (this they're testing on us right now)
bargaining (enter the black markets)
but a lot less acceptance than they think. And that's got to be their concern.

That's got to be their unknown - the wild card.

How many people are not sheep these days.

How many people are going to say - Heck, if you the government aren't going to help, than I'll manage on my own and I think I can - because you've been helping less and less lately anyway. Schools are worse, food is odd, medical is unavailable, roads aren't great, housing is crazy... so people are home schooling, farmers markets are cropping up, going without insurance, biking more, abandoning mortgages.

If I was a mean king... I would simply shut down the ATMs and the internet (or do a brown out / black out). I think that would be less destructive and messy (because controlling people may want to get around at some point) but would be very very controlling.

So - cash and land lines (that don't plug into electricity) are a good first line of defense and carrier pigeons

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
gulp - if I was king -

I would do a test run... something like 9/11

then I'd sit back and watch for all the free thinking non compliant conspiracy believing types that showed up on web sites all over the world and connected with each other.

Then I'd approach the owners of these web sites through 3rd parties and offer them sponsorship.

So - ATS is totally privacy protected right - and the owners are cool and would never divulge ...

we're good - it's all good

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh ya and before I forget stock up on water. It has been told to me by one source that the water for many major cities can and will be saturated with VERY VERY high levels of flouride.

This can be negated by pouring baking soda into a glass of water and allowing it to bond with the flouride and it will fall to the bottom of the container then you poor the water out on top.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fullmoonfairy
Thank you, Anonymous Avatar, for trying to warn and distribute some information...to be honst I'm still a bit in shock at what you've posted and have a million and one questions, but for starters, have you been told if the H1N1 virus was released intentionally to help pull off this evil?..or did it just happen to come along at the right time...

Thanks again, and keep us informed! (I'll be back with more questions!
)
-fmf

From what I am told H1N1 is engineered and in it's current form is relatively harmless as compared to the common flu. In it's current state it can be easily fought off by white blood cells. They do have a mutated version they can release that will be VERY deadly that will invade the cells and mutate them into part of the virus. This is a possibility depending on how they want this to play out. Quite honestly another good reason to be out from major population centers should this occur.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Good old dark4knight already ran to the hills in 07/08 ..... the tallest hills in the world.

I think he had some inside information

I think his intel is valid for the next while.... or so it seems.

This means the whole world will be taking part. Not just the USA.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by win 52]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

From what I am told H1N1 is engineered and in it's current form is relatively harmless as compared to the common flu. In it's current state it can be easily fought off by white blood cells. They do have a mutated version they can release that will be VERY deadly that will invade the cells and mutate them into part of the virus. This is a possibility depending on how they want this to play out. Quite honestly another good reason to be out from major population centers should this occur.

How far out is far enough? I'm in the same area you are only about 20-30 miles out.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just an FYI from a question in U2U...

I know, don't get into trouble...also, how involved are our sheriffs at this time, do they know?, or is this hush hush for now even to them?

Anyone on any level who is going to be loyal to the NWO has already been contacted and is already in place.

Most LE agencies are not going to go along with this. Some will however. I do not know the specifics of each city in regards to this.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
When are people going to realise that your heritage isn't something you get to choose? Just because you were BORN on some soil doesn't give you ownership of it. Fine, be proud that you speak in a certain accent and dialect. Fine, be proud that circumstance made you be born on one continent's soil rather than another.

You know what... forget it. Do what you want. All of you. I'm going to do what I want to do and if you don't like it tough. If I want to celebrate christmas I'm going to celebrate christmas. If I want to eat any "ethnic" foods then I'll eat them.

Granted, this is not the most constructive of posts but I can't be bothered any more arguing over what is right and wrong because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RIGHT AND WRONG, it's all subjective to your belief system. Me stating this is not right or wrong, it is subjective to MY belief system so as far as I, ME, am concerned it is right.

I've got x amount of years left before I die and wander off into the great unknown and I'm not spending them trying to convince everyone else around me to conform to MY belief system. Get in my way and I'll fight you because I'm having it my way as I want it, and I frigging well expect you to defend your belief system in the same way. I'm willing to die for this privilege, are you? Considering my belief system doesn't involve trying to CONTROL other people I think I have a right to it.

By the way I was born in a British Military Hospital in Germany, Berlin to two English (Stockport) born parents. Does that make me English? I don't really care - as far as I'm concerned it makes me a humanoid, descended from a mammal.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have been receiving U2Us asking questions of what they should do. Again please let me reiterate it is important to continue to live your life with in the law as your normally would have. You do not want to throw away your job, or become a criminal should this not come to pass.

My purpose of sharing this information is to share with your what I know so you can better fine tune your preparations and plans for AFTER not before sit-X. If it doesnt happen or if my information is false you do not want to find yourself in a compromising situation for a normal life as we know it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Yeah, and what did you think the purpose of my post was? To show how evil the national guard is? To show that we are going into a state of martial law? Or to show that anyone can come up here and claim s/he has connections who said blah blah blah.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just for the record, this is NOT the post I replied to. I replied to the post about the English Defense Force (which seems to have gone missing)... what is going on with that?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

one of the greatest video games of all times, Knights of the Old Republic has a diaolge where Darth Revan is asked as a war general about hypothetical battle scenarios while investigating on Kashyyyk.

Revan is told an invasion force has learned about a weakness in the republics defense and they have found that they are going to strike the weakness in tweo days. the player is given the option to foritify the wakness, or let the invasion happen.

in the scanrio, the correct awnser is to "let the invasion happen" because if you fix the weakness, you let the enemy know about the leak, but more importantly; if the invasion happens, you will unify all the people in your land, minus the destroyed city.

The same scenario could easily apply to 911 or any other type of "invasion" yet to come.....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just an FYI for anyone willing to listen....

I spent 6 years in a combat MOS in the USMC, have worked as a security contractor since, and you are all worrying about an impossibility.

I can state this for two reasons.

1)My military experience gave me insight into what it takes to conduct operations. Urban, desert...whatever. The warfighter to support ratio is something like 1:8. IE: For every trigger puller to be fielded, it takes minimum 8 supply/admin/cook/whatever backing him up. To conduct anykind of US wide military operation, the sheer ammount of logistics it would require makes it impossible. Think about it for a second. Iraq is the size of California and it's taking the entire weight of US military might to keep it going.

That's even assuming you'd get X ammount of servicemen to actually participate.

2)I worked for a company contracted out to protect FEMA workers in and around N.O. during Katrina and Rita. Having seen the internal workings of FEMA and civillian law enforcement, you have a better chance of being taken over by your local boy scout troop than any of these clowns. (and keep in mind I used to be a big "the nat. guard and FEMA are going to take over" guy.

Isn't going to happen this way folks. Ever heard the saying about throwing a frog in a boiling pot of water vs just slowly turning up the heat?

Applies here.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by 21cdb]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is a cross post from the epidemic board, so I apologize if this offends, but it seems relevant.

I work at a large medical center. They just made us take 'pandemic' training. We were all told to make sure we had 2 weeks of canned goods prepared, as everything could be closed up to that amount of time under the current emergency response plans of the government.

Disclaimer: I do not speak for my employer. I was never here. I never said this

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by lucentenigma

Currently there are 20k ex special forces coming back from Costa Rica

Ummmmmm....Proof?

I spend an awful lot of time working down there and I'm pretty sure I'd notice planes full of snake eaters on my flights.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join