It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Seems to be a lot of build up to something big happening soon.
Interesting.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
My dream from last night continued. The voice in the dream told me this can all be avioded; the diaster. So maybe if we keep speaking up and even if it isn't true maybe nothing will happen?
In my dream I was running from something or someone.
Who knows once again maybe it is because I am on ATS but if it is something important I will dream of it when I go back to sleep. That was the same as the bridge collapse I dreamed of it 3 times in sucession.
I really hope that what happens isn't because of this whole swine flu thing.
Whatever is about to happen if it is not prevented is going to be on the scale of 911.
If nothing happens then maybe I can just go back to my dreams being just dreams again. It is scary having dreams that eventually come true 80% of the time.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The military expects the WORST and hopes for the BEST, stop buying into crap like this. If the Guard or whatever hooyahs werent training for a hypothetical scenario you'd be conspiring that the military doesn't want to protect us.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I remember a thread a few months back where embassies was to purchase HUGE amounts of local foreign currencies that will last them about 1 year. And also remember when Biden and Obama told the media that there WILL be a HUGE terror attack in the up and coming years. The increase of FEMA trucks and also the calling back of 400'000 troops to be stationed around U.S. cities and not just that i remembered awhile back when our city was practicing for ANY major disaster events and they had broken down buildings and had the people pull out dummies from the rubble. I remember driving by the drilla nd seeing the fire fighters and hospital people all working together. Adding all this up can this be the actual event that is going to happen? Honestly i do not know but just reading and paying attention to everything that has happen over a 9 months span is kinda adding up!?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by mrfire9]

[edit on 8-9-2009 by mrfire9]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
I am going to keep this short and sweet. Believe me or not, it doesn't matter. I am just throwing it out there... what Warren's friend in the National Guard was told has been verified to me via several sources. I am sorry I can not be more specific.

From I am told as soon your ATM card doesn't work, that is as soon as the banks shut down, I will say you have about 48 hours to get out.

Also if you think for some reason you might be near the top of the "list" I suggest spending the night at someone else house if you can not make it out of the city.

:up
retty much sums up what I said! People have been warned - what they do with it... [shrugs], up to them!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Sounds fishy, a military official telling another military official to abandon his post? Surely he wouldn't tell just one guy, so what we can expect now are entire military posts to be abandoned in mid October? And just where are those people going to go?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have a friend who is in the military currently, he is an E-5 currently. They are training him for the "mass riots" that everyone is saying may happen. There are several other folks who i have talked to that have said the same thing. Let's hope they are wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I heard from several independent sources that nothing is going to happen in the same time frame and these individuals are also in the know. Now that being said just know my information comes from independent sources that do not know each other from very very different areas of Government and non Government insiders. There's nothing more I can tell you other then that but at least now you know you're wrong and everything will be fine. Now we can see who's insiders are right and who has lost all credibility here

Quite honestly I hope you are correct and what I am being told is full of caca.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Yeah Anonymous Avatar... let's hope! Check your U2U!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Mass riots? Why? During the Great Depression people were dying by the minute from starvation and disease and no one ever rioted.

And as far as the vaccine goes, there will be people lining up for blocks to get it. They won't have time to track down the handful who don't want to take it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfire9

Yeah, but has this country ever been prepared for anything? All we've been able to do is react and maybe we're starting to catch on. On the flipside I saw a preview for that show 'The Colony' about a group of people trying to survive in a destroyed city, which is blatant conditioning imho. Better to have it and need it then to need it and not have it..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up I will keep the 3rd eye alert. Sad, does this have anything to do with the MOON BOMBING ON 10-09-09 I WONDER???????

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Here is what I have been told... feel free to ask questions and to question anything I say. If I do not have an answer I will get one from them.

Take it all for it is worth which in the end could be nothing but again no one will lose anything from being prepared. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

So to begin it has not been decided what the final reason will be but it could be any of the following or any combination... Swine Flu, Collapse of the Dollar, False Flag attack (nuclear a possibility), War with another Country.
Here is how it will play out...

Banks will close to prevent a run on the banks for cash. This will most likely happen 8 to 9 hours before official announcement of banks closing.
2 to 3 days later the major population centers will be quarantined. At the same time they will be going door to door to pick up the names on the top of their “list” to be taken to detention centers. They will let lose movements to cause chaos such as the Government backed La Raza movement and they will let everyone eat each other alive for a week or so. At which time they will move into the major population centers and implement martial law as well as round up the rest of the people on the “list.” House to house search and seizures for guns and dissidents will be done for weeks.

It is very important to note several key factors. There is a much larger and much more organized and not so organized underground element waiting to defend the people which is an entire other topic which I can comment on further if anyone wants.

The majority of the US military / National Guard will not go along with this. Expect the military and National Guard units to be almost ineffective for up to a month while loyalties amongst their own ranks are sorted out. Again there is a lot of detail to go into here if anyone wishes.

So will be carrying out and implementing martial law? The answer is simple the soldiers wearing American BDU’s, FBI, BATFE, and DEA uniforms will most likely not be speaking English. This can be verified with a few quick searches but we have been training foreign troops from our military and our federal agencies for a few decades now. That training included handling civil unrest and martial law. I suggest people read up on the laws per the Geneva Convention regarding foreign soldiers posing as one of your own.
You can rest assured there will be an armed revolution and the first shot will be from the US Government. The Government is planning for and wants a revolution. At which point the US Government will go to the UN and ask for assistance being that the majority of our own military is stationed abroad where of course they cannot fight back as well.

At this point the war will escalate being as there will be outright and obvious foreign troops fighting and enforcing martial law on US soil.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Oh ya, if there is a False Flag attack you can expect a very good target will be NYC. Just as in 9/11 so many documents went missing that were destroyed with the WTC so to will all the files showing what lead to the collapse of the dollar via the Fed and others will be miraculously destroyed.

That being said I was told if there were a FF event it would happen in the North East for sure.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Where does the IRS keep all of it's records? With all the bank and DOW shananigans going on, I'm sure that the people with lots of money would like that bombed as well. Isn't it Utah and Fresno, CA - where else?

On the other hand, one nice benefit of tshtf would be that none of us would have taxes. oh wait nothing is sure in life but death and taxes. nuts.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Warren,

I really respect what you say on here; I feel you have a lot of integrity and great connections. Thanks for the info!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

Honestly where the records are stored is irrelevant, they just it need it to make sense as excuse for all the records missing and D.C. and NYC would both be place that were they the target of an attack it would make sense for such financial records to go missing according to the general population.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by dodadoom

It is very important to note several key factors. There is a much larger and much more organized and not so organized underground element waiting to defend the people which is an entire other topic which I can comment on further if anyone wants.

The majority of the US military / National Guard will not go along with this. Expect the military and National Guard units to be almost ineffective for up to a month while loyalties amongst their own ranks are sorted out. Again there is a lot of detail to go into here if anyone wishes.

Bold is mine.

Yes could you please elaborate?

If you don't want to post on here you can u2u me.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Hi Anonymous,

Can you expand a little on this quote?

later the major population centers will be quarantined. At the same time they will be going door to door to pick up the names on the top of their “list” to be taken to detention centers.

Do you have a time frame for us?

Thanks for your time,

Pax

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Best estimates suggest mid October. If there is set date my contacts are unaware of the exact date. As soon as banks close and you are unable to withdraw cash you have about 48 hours until the major highways going in and out are blocked off.

I myself will be keeping my gas tank full starting at the beginning of October. I am hoping I will have a good 2 or 3 day advance notice before the banks close but I am not relying on it.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join