It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'd like the time to address three ideas put forward here, since the thread was derailed at like... page two. (That is assuming it was ever on the track to begin with...)

1. CIA relocating to Denver. Woot, I can add to the subject matter.

A CIA spokesman declined to comment. Other current and former intelligence officials said the Denver relocation reflects the desire of CIA Director Porter J. Goss to develop new ways to operate under cover, including setting up more front corporations and working closer with established international firms.

Other CIA veterans said such a relocation would make no sense, given Denver's relative distance from major corporate centers. "Why would you go so far away?" one asked. "They will get disconnected."

LOL! Washington Post...
www.washingtonpost.com...

2. On a more humorous level. Imagine a city completely populated with ATS members. TIN FOIL HATS GALORE! Every day would be a convention, every night would be a starwatch. There would be more guns inside that city that the combined armed forces have. Just THINKING of hte possiblilities makes me laugh my rear off!

3. Good on Warren for this post. I've S/F'd it just for the entertainment value. It's damn nice to see an upbeat humorous, mostly intelligent thread based on nonsense.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

My intention was not to convince the members of ATS to move to Denver, but along the way in this discussion, common sense has taken hold. I believe a new thread should be spawned from this one...he is how it could go:

All of ATS Must Move to Denver Now!

Due to the approaching cataclysm, common sense rules, and we are asking all members to move to Denver immediately. Denver will be the safest place to be once the apocalypse is live next month. Please, ensure the continuity of our forum, move to Denver now.

plucky

[edit on 7-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
No thanks, Plucky.....

I am just fine where I am at.............

I am not a doom and gloomer, and I have no idea what the future holds, but you would have to be an ostrich with your head in the sand to deny potential happenings in the next few months.

Then again.........maybe not! I sincerely hope not, I also get tired of reading dates that are coming with catastrophic implications, BUT, I do think that we will all be surprised in the near future...............

Denver is just another town, peeps, get real...........

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Start it, my friend! I would surely participate!

I wasn't saying that everyone should move there, but just imagining the consequences and ramifications of an ENTIRE CITY populated by ATS members! The result would be STAGGERING!

I say start that bad boy up! At the very least you're looking at a PAGE full of stars!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
****UPDATE****

Reporting in from Northwest Arkansas.
Not five minutes ago, as I was headed to the store, I saw TWO, count them TWO, Homeland Security Agents proceeding into a local Diner.
One of them had a BRIEFCASE.
Anyhow, according to someone who talked to them outside the diner, these gents are here FROM HOUSTON!!!

Thought I would pass that along.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Who do you work for?

Denver bureau of tourism or maybe BLACKWATER

COLO. is a beautiful state

DENVER is another ugly city

Yes...start another thread so we can really rip your emerald city

leave this serious thread alone

help WB

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am a National Guard in the State of Florida, I was told by the colonel (friend of mine) that the army is preparing assault vehicles.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

FROM HOUSTON! NOOOOO!

That would mean there are Homeland Security Agents in one of the largest port cities in the world?! Where a large marjority of the oil industry carries out it's daily business of refinement, contracting and shipping of the refined material?! A MAJOR ECONOMIC CENTER THAT PROVIDES THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE ECONOMY?!

Why the HELL would Homeland Security BE HERE?!
/sarcasm

Why would they have a briefcase? First guess would be... to hold documentation, files, writing utensils, and possibly communications equipment? I normally keep a spare set of undergarments and a rubber duck in mine.

Added, I'm quite sure these agents travel from A to B occassionally. It only makes sense that they would travel through towns and eat along the way. I mean... they aren't aliens, right? ... RIGHT?!...

Look, I'm not trying to bash you, but we see HomeSec and immigratin/customs all the time here. They are more common than police officers.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have to ask, and this is without reading every last post in the topic.
I've seen people throw around the idea of another false flag attack, that's what I've been waiting awhile for them to do.

But I know I'm going to be in DC for the September 12th march on the capital, along with a lot of others who openly oppose the current government. They got us all in one place at one time, am I irrational for sweating this day a bit?

Be something to watch for....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I don't think you understand.
This is confirmation of the OP!!!

They are getting out of Dodge.
Sure, you may not want to see it that way, but I do.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

See what what way? This is all imaginary for all we know. A bird of a bird of a bird's feather just told me some incredible news!

How is it that this keeps churning on the treadmill? The human condition, to salt and sweat this stuff?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I agree with Denver being safe because they say that is where our Government will move for the new agenda of the NWO.

I don't believe everything I read but I do store in this old brain tid-bits I think might have value in the future and one tid-bit was a nuclear bomb underground in Washington DC set to go off hmmm, maybe Oct.

I suggest when Oct. comes see where Obama and "HIS FAMILY" will be vacationing the same with Biden and any important person in Washington.

We can and might just keep speculating it's only a month away but one thing I want to remind you of is this.

The Government is good at deception so they will keep you busy researching with all the Healthcare reform and all the wonderful news keeping you occupied while they create there illusion opposite then what you are to be observing.

When November comes and nothing happens we can say hey, they have been reading everything and set the time back so as not to look guilty

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Godlike prophecies stirring up paranoia like this is not healthy.

Speaking of healthy, are you satisfied with your current health care plan?

Everything will be fine, nothing is happening that is out of the norm. Relax, have some Kool aid.

There are rumors of massive German beer festivals in many cities in October.

You've been warned, alert the guard, prepare for drunk drivers, set up roadblocks and DUI checkpoints.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I do see it. I have two HomeSec employees living within three houses of me and none of them has so much as packed their toothbrushes. A good way to test this theory is to look at the vehicle they were driving. If it belonged to one of them, personally, I'd be a little worried. You can tell by the liscense plate. It will say GOVERNMENT on it. If that isn't enough, look at the registration and inspection stickers. One will be missing.

As far as the OP goes, there's not enough information and nothing since to back it up. He said what he said and that was it, to be misconstrued as we saw fit. I applaud you if you were truly terrified/inspired/motivated by the OP and encourage you to leave the life you know and move out to the boonies away from civilization, companionship, and opportunity in the even that "A guy told a guy" is true.

Keep in mind that this Captain spread info that isn't apparently general information. That brings up two questions: 1. Can you really trust a man who can't even do his job and keep his mouth shut? 2. Why would a Captain be given sensitive information to disburse at random? Not saying 'don't trust him he's only a Captain', but his pay-grade is low enough that access to end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it knowledge would be pretty damned limited. Second, he's National Guard, not Active Duty. I'd trust the Coast Guard insider quicker. We don't know this man's history, his record, his psychological profile, his motivations, his current emotional status, we have NO IDEA if he completely blew an innocent comment out of proportion. Which is likely.

But the CIA to Denver thing... I didn't know that until this thread so SOMETHING good came of it. Researching THAT now.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Where did you get the info from about Nuke and Obama and this October? Is it just speculation? Anything else will get you a visit by Fox News security (or the other outfit).

And, any relevant information you have about Denver being ideal to evacuate to, please post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I don't think you understand. I am on the road right now!
I'm headed to Wyoming, though. I disagree that Denver is the place to go.

I'm going to park my behind in the Caldera at Yellowstone. Cause when I go I want it to be quick.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I can't respond to you anymore, Plucky. I always lose my train of thought just below halfway through your post.
Plus, Denver isn't the place to go. Not for me anyhow. Yellowstone is the place for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
We'll I guess I'll just let you know how DC turns out, or who knows, it might make the news.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There should be plenty of room for all the ATS posters in Denver......

under the new airport!

It's rumored that the underground holding facility has been completed.
Ready and waiting for your arrival.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join