It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just wanted to pass this along in the event that it is true so that you can prepare or whatever you need to do.

An O3 pay-scale Captain in the Army National Guard was informed by his superior to have his family out of any metropolitan city they were in, by mid to late October.

No reasons as to whats up are forthcoming but I've been able to get confirmation from a second source saying that this is reliable intel that is currently floating around Army National Guard units.

Whether you believe it or not is up to you, I am simply passing this along.

regards,
W

**edit to add...
if you can get any additional info from insiders/reliable sources please post here. Thanks.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So it is *any* metropolitan city? I would imagine if such inside information was passed along, it would be a bit more specific and state the areas to keep out of. Or is this something nation wide that metropolitan areas will dive into chaos and only rural places will stay even moderately peacefull?

Anyway, i don't live in the USA, which i am glad for. This gives me the chance of being a bit more skeptical as i don't have to take int account "better safe then sorry"

I will follow the situation closely, but somehow i don't expect anything to happen even though the timewave is turning to a steep incline around that time

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
watch this video

The Army National Guard are being trained to protect swine flu vaccination centers...

Important Questions

• Why would they need to protect these vaccination centers?
  • Do they think people will swarm them wanting the flu shot?
  • Or is it that people will be trying to escape and revolt getting the flu shot by force?

[edit on 6-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thanks Warren. Sure hope it isn't true. Wonder what they think might happen?

This is one bit of information I doubt the population will get any news/warning about due to mass hysteria.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Great news, thanks! Luckily Denver is not a major metropolitan city, and with NORAD just down the street (and Cheyenne Mountain, Dick Cheney's home), I have nothing to fear...nothing.

And by the way, how credible is the source you spoke to? How well do you know this person?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Are you kidding.... Denver has a population of 2.7 million people, how is that not a major metropolitan city?

I too live in Colorado, and feel this may be one of the safest states, but thats not to say this isn't just as likely here as anywhere else

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That does sound to be around the time folks think that Israel is going to attack Iran. Something about Iran having a deadline in late September and then Israel attacking after that. I would surely want to be out of a metropolitan area by then! Iran is no joke. A retaliation from Iran on all American targets all over the world with a full court press is a real deal.

Too bad I live in the downtown section of Forbes #4 most stressful city (out of like 40 something). I'd have to run pretty far to get out. The security guards and cops beat and kill first, ask questions later around here, so I'd have actually sneak out of the city.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Denver isn't a major metropolitan city, just ask any resident here. And I can ride my bike across Denver (all the way across) in a quickster, under 40 minutes. That is not indicative of a "big city". But enough of our quibble over Denver, which is completely safe from attack, what about the big cities at risk? How did warrenb verify the information? Via email? Phone call? Walk-in? I am curious as to the process he went in verifying this information.

plucky

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
We had the army doing a similar pandemic flu response drill
down here at fort lee in Va just last week.Thanks for the heads
up warren, my gut is telling me to do the same - get out of the city.

I live on the edge of a city (richmond) and we have our BOBs
packed, cars gassed full and several crates of food and supplies
we can throw in the car in 5 mins. Hang bikes on back and were
set to get out should the need arise. Someone made a good
reminder about having important documents or copies of them to
have ready as well. Check.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I read the headline , clicked on the link to read the post, seen that it was warrenb , and then got worried. Most of your post are on the up and up.Even if it wasen't you I think most of us agree that this info would not be taken lightly considering the state of things.

It would also fit the timeline we all have discussed here about when we think TSHTF.... banking system should be belly up by then, the possibility of the forced vaccanations and just the general discontent of the goverment.
Great info my liege. s&f

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I can barely drive a car across Denver "city,"not just downtown 'Denver,' in 30 min. Living in the area and being a Colorado native my entire life, I highly doubt you can ride your bike across in 40 min. in 2000, it was ranked as the 19th largest city in the Nation (www.city-data.com...) now I would definitely consider that a MAJOR metropolitan area.

No offense but to say Denver is completely safe is ignorant. Being such a large city and centered in one of the most active military states in the nation, would make it one of the top targets for terrorism, military attacks, and things of that nature. Now, I am not to worried, because it is protected very well by our military... But lets not jump to conclusions, shall we?

anyways back on topic....

[edit on 6-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here's another video I found off of the one you posted.
(Thank you by the way).

Very interesting stuff in this one.

I've actually sent it to some family members along with your warning.

Thanks for sticking your neck out.

And yes it might be *old news* but there are some very interesting facts in this.

peace

[edit on 6-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Like rats escaping a sinking ship.
FEAR is a terrible thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Um, I wasn't talking about driving across Denver, I was talking about biking across Denver. Last Halloween I biked from where I live, which is just outside the Denver city limits, to the old airport in about 50 minutes. I did so, incidentally, in a t-shirt, and at night. Granted I mapped it out on google maps and had my mp3 player and moved with the speed of the ancients, but, still, not a big city.

You can cite whatever source you want but this is still a cow town. No one here considers Denver a "big city". You would be in the minority to suggest that it is. A minority. If you live in Denver and call it a big city people laugh at you.

And I believe the ignorance lies in thinking anything is "protected very well by our military...." Just my opinion.

I too am waiting for warrenb's response to our queries. Why start a thread, get me to pee uncontrollably, and then just leave...although Denver is safe, that I know.

plucky

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Something tells me it has more to do with chemical weapons than the flu pandemic.

And this is why: Every large, metropolitan city has a large supply of antidote on hand, in the event of a chemical attack. It's not talked about, but it's true. It's just a part of emergency planning....they have all the bases covered.

Now, let's say that the government has advanced warning of a chemical attack coming. Huge amount of deaths expected. What would they do?? They would start to set up decontamination centers, or mini-emergency medical clinics (like MASH units), aka FEMA camps, where people (survivors) would come to get medical help/antidotes.

They would also stock large amounts of body bags, coffins, etc...like we have been hearing about.

Of course, they couldn't tell people what they were really there for, because people would get freaked out, and there would be a run on the "antidotes." Just like people did a run on "tamiflu" a few years ago with the bird flu scare. So, instead of telling people the truth, they make up a false cover....a story....let's say....oh, a killer flu virus! And vaccination centers! Yeah, that's right! They'll make up a silly story about how the swine flu is going to kill thousands of people, and so they're setting up vaccination centers to give out vaccines.

But in reality is that that's just a cover story....sure, they might be making vaccines, but that's just to DIVERT THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE TRUE STORY, which is: they are are setting up emergency MASH/decontamination units for people to go to in the event of a chemical attack. They get people thinking about (and arguing about) vaccines....not chemical weapons antidotes.

So, what makes more sense? That people would riot so they could get a vaccine? (I don't think so...) Or that people would riot to get antidotes for chemical weapons, or potassium iodide for a nuclear attack?

I can imagine a riot situation developing for people who have been exposed (or their family members) to chemical weapons or a "dirty nuclear bomb." I could not imagine people rioting to get vaccines. For the most part, Americans are pretty nice to their fellow Americans when it comes to rationing vaccines. For example, last year, when it was announced that htere was a shortage of flu vaccines, most healthy adults didn't get it because they figured others needed it more than them.....so in the end, there ended up being a SURPLUS of vaccine...not a shortage. It's like giving up a seat on the bus for a little old lady. So, we're not going to see rioting for vaccines....at least, not in America.

But, in the event of a true attack....if the general populace hear that a chemical weapon or a dirty nuclear bomb has been detonated in their city......well, then I think people would definitely start to riot to get antidotes.

Pus, a flu virus knows no boundaries.....rural areas, city areas, it doesn't matter. It will spread regardless of city limits. But chemical weapons or dirty nuclear bombs would be directed at major metropolitan centers, only.

So, that's my theory...I think our government has information that a chemical weapons or a nuclear weapons attack (or even a dirty bomb attack) is coming, and so that's why they are setting up these fema camps....to decontaminate people. But they are calling them "vaccination centers" to not alarm everyone.

Also, there are rumors that 350,000 UN/foreign troops are in the US....and that 400,000 American troops will be in America soon. Now, why would we allow that unless we knew something bad was coming down the pipelline??

I don't think it's a nefarious plot by our government to declare matial law and be come a dictatorship...I think that maybe something truly bad is planned, but our government doesn't want to cause a panic, so they're handling it very, very quietly....and they're making up "cover stories" about possible flu pandemics.

At least, that's my theory. We'll see what happens in October.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If I were Warrenb, I would give no more information as to my source than has been given already.

We all know that these things aren't for public consumption and by him revealing more info about his source could compromise said source..........

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

apparently you misinterpreted my point.... I didn't say Denver was immune from attack because of military presence.. I was STATING that because we are one of the most militarized states it is LIKELY that we are one the of the most protected states in the nation. That is all, decode my posts as you want.

As defined by the merriam websters dictionary... Metropolitan can be defined as: the chief or capital city of a country, state, or region. Weird, hauh? Denver is the state capital. And considering it is one of the 25 largest cities in the nation... Doesn't that make it a major city. Sorry, not normally like this, just baffled by your ignorance.

(Side Note - considering Denver is about 20-25 miles across, from the city limits of North Thornton to South Littleton.. you must be a pretty fast bike rider, have you thought about entering in the Tour De France?
)

I'm not going to derail warren's thread after this post (sorry, lol), but you are [snip] to think Denver isn't a major metropolitan city. Maybe not to the extent of New York or Tokyo... But in the US it is, FACT. End of story, bye.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Psychological mind games, plain and simple.

Insinuate that people are going to rioting TO GET THE JAB, to make the uninformed WANT the jab, because it MAY run out, so HURRY, MAKE SURE YOU GET YOURS, QUICK!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I got what you were saying, but to say that our military will protect anything is a joke. Just like those fighters flying at sub-mach speed on 9/11. Yeah, they were in a hurry to protect us. Please. If the plot is in play, and all indicators say that it is, then there will be no mom and apple pie in the sky to protect us as you opine.

If warrenb is saying this to get our goats, my goat is gotten. I already knew that something was going down. I am wondering why this information was leaked. Why spill the beans to a level 3 (or whatever) Captain in the National Guard? It's like Dick Cheney telling 9/11 secrets (before 9/11) to a postman.

plucky

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
WarrenB, just reading your Op the hit I got was Flu and vaccine related. Please keep us informed on this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join