It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes Of The Fed Cannot Be Buried

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Crimes Of The Fed Cannot Be Buried

www.thepeoplesvoice.org

Lyndon LaRouche forcefully warned that any effort to cover up the crimes committed by the Federal Reserve Bank, during the ... administrations, will be "tantamount to treason." (emphasis added)
[color=gold]...
LaRouche continued, "...The American people must know the full extent of the folly of the ... presidencies. If they kill the Paul and Sanders bills behind closed doors, such suppression of the information will be tantamount to treason."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The article refers to HR 1207 as I'm sure most are aware.

99% Users Support Bill 1207
1727 in favor / 17 opposed

It directly relates to tjeffersonsghost's post from yesterday. An absolutely awesome reading with incredible links. Don't let his headline mislead.

The FED must go... they have raped our country and caused such devastation on our middle and lower classes. And people don't even know why... or think they can't do anything about it.

Van Jones resigned last night, they claim it was GOP Attacks, in reality it was a tremendous series of damning revelations about Van's own past, his own words made him resign. Not the GOP, they give the GOP too much credit!

So, Issues can be resolved by the general population and revealing the truth. Don't sell us all short.

So that I don't have to retype my comments from page 4 of TJGhost OP in regards to the FED... I'll quote

So, what do we do with humans that behave inhuman? It can easily be established that they no longer behave as humans.

There isn't anything "good" in what they understand. They could only comprehend having more possessions, more power. There isn't any good or evil to them. Only more. And God forbid anyone attempts to acquire theirs. Those three elements are the only things that could possibly consume their interests.
More wealth, power and protecting both.

Since the general public is classed as human and we behave as such with compassion and healthy animosity to each other. How could we possibly class elites/bankers as human.

What needs to be done with those that are inhuman?

www.thepeoplesvoice.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I fully agree. It is about time that we socialized our monetary system.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is NOT partisan, people. The Bush Administration was guilty and now the Obama Administration is guilty.

LaRouche was responding to reports from reliable sources close to the Obama White House, that the top leadership of the Democratic Party is "desperate" to block any disclosures of the Fed's role in the preferential bailout of certain key American banks, during the period since the August 2007 blowout of the financial system. As reported in the Washington Post on Aug. 28, 2009, as the result of the actions of the Fed and the U.S. Treasury Department, under the Bush and Obama presidencies, four big U.S. banks—JP Morgan Chase, Citibank, Bank of America and Wells Fargo—along with Goldman Sachs, have consolidated almost total control over the entire U.S. banking system, managing one-third of all deposits, one-half of all mortgages, and two-thirds of all credit card debt.

one-third of all deposits, one-half of all mortgages, and two-thirds of all credit card debt

[edit on 6/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Its a Joke and every time this subject is brought up ... I laugh!!!! this is so out of your hands its not funny anymore.

its all over but the crying guys, bend over and take it like a man!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well Ron Pauls site only shows 282 co-sponsers. Does this mean we should spend all cash, max out all cards, on food and ammo?

Just kidding sorta,wow will the fed really get some sunshine? Are the cockroaches who own the fed scurrying about hunting places to hide? That thought brings joy to my heart were it true but I dont think were there yet.

I believe 290 is the majic number where the bill becomes veto proof and we've been at 282 for quite some time,seems the bill has stalled. Those who havent co-sponsered need to be voted out that much is clear. Then we should re-introduce the bill,in essence yes I believe/hope that by 2010 this may happen but its what happens afterward that is important.

Once all the dirt is exposed anyone and everyone involved should first be prosecuted for treason then denied having anything ever to do with the new system.

www.ronpaul.com...

[edit on 9/6/09 by nickoli]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

The ron paul bill calls for the fed audit to be done by the Comptroller Generals office!!!! That's a part of the govt. You call that an independent audit.?

Ron Paul is not to be trusted.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Whether the bill gets passed or not, it will not be what we need. They have already begun the process of rewriting.

They are playing the game of 'refining the scope' of what is reviewed and 'limiting the disclosure' to a select committee or other. Soon the Federal Reserve Bank data will become classified as a secret of 'national' 'security' and we will be told that it would be 'dangerous' and 'detrimental' for the truth to be known.

Behind the veil of secrecy - our 'president' will be ordered by the Fed to make this 'problem' go away. If he balks or is incapable of doing so, the CIA will be called in to carry out a 'diversion.' God help us all.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Soon the Federal Reserve Bank data will become classified as a secret of 'national' 'security' and we will be told that it would be 'dangerous' and 'detrimental' for the truth to be known.

More likely we will be given the requested info, but it will just be a pack of lies.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
four big U.S. banks—JP Morgan Chase, Citibank, Bank of America and Wells Fargo—along with Goldman Sachs, have consolidated almost total control over the entire U.S. banking system, managing one-third of all deposits, one-half of all mortgages, and two-thirds of all credit card debt.

one-third of all deposits, one-half of all mortgages, and two-thirds of all credit card debt

You left out that they, along with AIG, account for ONE THIRD of recent stock market volume and movement! Just look at the overall results and their volumes, it is crystal clear!

They are manipulating the system.

Deny ignorance.

jw

[edit on 7-9-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This may be a silly question, and delete this post if its off topic a bit.

Whats the penalty for treason? Death!?

Great post BTW. S&F.

I think they should of done this A LONG TIME AGO and anyone still supporting the fed should share the same charge as everyone else.... IF charges are filed.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
This may be a silly question, and delete this post if its off topic a bit.

Whats the penalty for treason? Death!?

Great post BTW. S&F.

I think they should of done this A LONG TIME AGO and anyone still supporting the fed should share the same charge as everyone else.... IF charges are filed.

Pretty sure it's a room at the top hotel in town.... no really read the news ... they all get off with the money and the Girls ......

top topics

join