It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Baby - NOT A HOAX - Dna testing says not human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Many have you may have read about the story a few months ago where Mexican UFO researcher Jaime Maussan was given what appeared to be a dried up alien corpse attached to a foot trap. A Mexican farmer had caught the "creature" and killed it. Jaime was going to take it to univeristy for testing.

Initial DNA result identify an unknown species with traits of human and reptillian animals. More testing is being done currently. What intrigues me most of all is the size of the brain and the scientific conclusion that this must be a very intelligent creature. Certainly no existing reptile on our planet has brain of this size.

UFO puzzle: Alien baby or elaborate hoax? IS this bizarre creature really an alien baby or just part of an elaborate hoax - and was it the cause of a mysterious revenge death?

Mexican TV revealed the almost unbelievable story - in 2007, a baby 'alien' was found alive by a farmer in Mexico.

He drowned it in a ditch out of fear, and now two years later scientists have finally been able to announce the results of their tests on this sinister-looking carcass.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Tests revealed a creature that is unknown to scientists - its skeleton has characteristics of a lizard, its teeth do not have any roots like humans and it can stay underwater for a long time.

What tests?
Where are the tests?
Show me the tests?

All I see is a news paper report about tests? But no tests?

You could conclude the above by looking at it and by taking the farmers claim that it took hours to die underwater, they ar'nt tests.

[edit on 6/9/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Awww
A real alien
Caught here, on earth, after travelling at the following speed to say the very least

in order to get caught by some farmers like some dude whatsoever.
What a sad story.
Ah wait:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
forgetomori.com...

mmm, id say HOAX but not 90%, 3000% hoax.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi fellow Norfolkian! I watched a show about this subject just the other day. I believe it was on the History channel. The most compelling part of the show for me was the DNA results...Does not match any known creature!
BTW, I used to post as MsSmartypants. Had to start new account. Long story.
Anyway... it's good to know there's a fellow ATSer here in my area.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
The most compelling part of the show for me was the DNA results...Does not match any known creature!

Made by WHOM?

Originally posted by exodisea
HI, I'm Antonio Salinas, an UFO investigator from Granada, Spain. I'm member of Sociedad de Investigaciones Biofísicas (Biophisical Research Society), a non profit organization integrated in the University of Granada like an universitarie organization. Our line of think is scientific and logical.

Few days ago Vicente Juan Ballester Olmos, a veteran ufo investigator, ask us about the Metepec Creature and the supposed analysis of Prof. José Antonio Lorente, University of Granada.

Prof. José Antonio Lorente is a high level and specialiced forensic scientist. He worked with F.B.I. in USA and with a lot of police corps in southamerica, Europe and, of course, Spain. He's speciliced in DNA identification. Human DNA Identification.

Yesterday I could speak with he, and here are his answers:

1.- He dont'n know nothing about an analysis of a strange creature from Metepec. He don't know Jaime Maussan and nobody ask him about this event. The first notice was my conversation with him.

2.- He's a scientific specilized in the human ADN recognition for criminal identification. He only can say if the creatura is human or not, but don't can diferentiatte if the DNA is from a monkey, a dog, a cat or a mushroom.

I hope this note will be helpful for everyone in this conversation. I think this is another Hoax from Maussan and her group. If somebody need more data from Granada, Spain, he will be wellcome. Ejem... and sorry for my english, my spanish is better

[edit on 6/9/2009 by internos]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
This has previously been discussed.
Information in the threads below might help.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by AlienCarnage]

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions.

Thank you

-thread closed-

top topics

join