It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and logic VS skepticks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
right... lets sort this out

forget all you know and tell me..

do you think we are alone or did god make you or do you just shrug and say I DUNNO

this thread is for people who come on here trashing people who understand logic.

this is not about evidence or photos but how your logic works, want to kiss gods ass?

lets play ball

mods please move if in wrong place ty

[edit on 6-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What in the world are you getting on about?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
what is the purpose of this thread ?

PS - to answer the only part of your post that i fully understand :

i do not believe ` we are alone in the universe `

nor do i believe that ` god made us `

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

good logic 1 brainwashed 0

you see this thread is to challenge the de bunkers and skeptics using logic

[edit on 6-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

are aliens real..

the thread topic is kinda obvious..

i dont need photos or some vids or even a little green man..

ill show you using basic logic that they are

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Everyone has logic even the debunkers/skeptics you seem to be railing against. What is the definition of brainwashing these days anyway?

Indoctrination and compliance in a complex human society is related in my opinion and could be labled brainwashing, but it is a much more subtle animal than the portrayals we see in Hollywood films. Perhaps you mean brainwashing to mean somehing that switches on and turns you into a puppet after a certain word is whispered in your ear. I cannot prove that such a thing exists but I cannot disprove it either.

To be straight with you, I am not sure of the purpose of this thread and if it is to challenge debunkers and skeptics, I think you might find your work cut out for you but good luck anyway

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

let me show you..

human 1) god mode
human 2) does not care
human 3) evolution / god mode
human 4) has no clue
human 5) aliens
human 6) new age spirit/astral plane

now lets work out what ones skeptics are

they do believe in a god of some sort 2, they follow main stream science

so we can put them in as number 3

ie they sit on the fence and want best of both worlds.

people who are in god mode will use words like "love" and "spirit" as a cop out, god knows all..yep sure

im very up to the task, as this is based on logic, and on hypocrisy of man himself.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Based on the evidence available ... ET and ufo's VS God....

Plenty of evidence for ET none for God... unless you take the view that all religions are based on ufo sightings and alien encounters... Elohim = plural Elo= singular.... Based on the original texts GODS walked upon the earth... in Genesis... God said let US make man in OUR image... If you can believe a bible that says Jesus is a white man...

I could go on... for hours and hours...

I have seen ufos.. two of them at the same time with four other witnesses in the evening... so no bedtime encounters which were dreams mistaken for blah de blah de blah.. yawn... I have to assume that there were occupants, someone had to be in control of them.... No balloons, no military hardware... no technology that we have.... Yes the military have some pretty crazy technology now but still if we look at military sightings from 50 years ago, the speed handling and manouvreability they showed then, if they were ours, would be commonly used and seen now. This is not the case. We still do not have that manouvreability... If we did then there would be no need for ground troops in afghanistan, we could be in and our in a second...

The evidence for ETI is overwhelming.... There is no doubt in my mind. However, people make mistakes and not everything unusual in the sky is ET and most of the sightings reported are actually explainable... but there is a percentage of sightings that are not terrestrial aircraft.

The people I know and who i am in contact with have fantastic credentials, one of them is an ex astronaut... Ricky Btterfass and Paul Helyer.. ex Canadian minister of Defence.... if these people were fantasy prone or easily fooled then they would not have held these positions.... The disclosure project... all of them have proved they are intelligent and have a capacity to relay an event as it actually happened which is the criteria for a credible witness, how can so many discerning intelligent people be so wrong?

Is it so hard to believe that our governments lie and that we are not the only sentient beings in the universe?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
are aliens real..

the thread topic is kinda obvious..

i dont need photos or some vids or even a little green man..

ill show you using basic logic that they are

While the title of the thread speaks for itself, your opening post seemed to be more a drunken ramble than an articulate argument.

But please, indulge us. Use basic logic to prove aliens exist.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I believe in UFO's, but Aliens are just to far out their for me. But why did you have to put VS in your title? Why create division that way, you should of just put Discussion of Logic, instead of what you did, now its going to be both sides throwing knives at each other and no one is going to win. You cannot prove et's exists and I cannot prove et's do not exist, its all theory and science mixed together.

[edit on Sep 6th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

well thank you for your kind words, even tho you have note stated your position yet ?

so are you going to troll or answer the question i made clear

did god makke you and are aliens real?

and befor you ppostt

1) you live on a planet in a universe with no shape orbiting a sun.
2) your on a pc..

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

no it's god fear + you

the reason you live your life comes from the 10 commandments why?

law is based on this and has been woven into your very fabric like money

shall i keep going?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
most debunkers/skpetics would say theres intelligent life out there somehwere they just arnt convinced anyone is visiting us.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

What? When did I say that religion was the reason?..lol... I think your making stuff up. And why is it that skeptics "fear", I don't really care if they exist or not, its just that I don't see the probability. Plus I am probably the most open minded person you will meet in New Orleans, there is no such thing as woven. Seldom affirm and never deny any theory.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
What in the world are you getting on about?

you know what im on about as you made it clear in you reply correct?

god or aliens

don't beat around the bush.. if you are clueless then admit you are..you see logic is a great tool to use when it comes to people...

what way is up? you live on a sphere ? and people have NO word to tell me were they came from BE FOR they was born? was it gods soul factory?

the only words i hear are heaven and hell? kinda stupid, more so if you do math

correct? or am i drunk or is it your human race has been sat here for 2000 years and will keep waiting for god to come save you self centered little ass while you bitch and whine about you planet,, when the fact is YOU made it this way NOT GOD...

so what does this have too do with aliens?

your life is a lie...and thee sad part you like it this way

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
now its going to be both sides throwing knives at each other and no one is going to win.

Yeah, but one side has much sharper knives.

*****You know the old saying....."not the sharpest knife in the drawer?"****

To the OP:

Skepticks (sic) lose....you win. Your logic and reasoning is unassailable. We are in the presence of immense intellect and deep ponderings.

Salute!!

[edit on 6-9-2009 by cranberrydork]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
By labelling people who don't believe in aliens as "brainwashed" you are already trying to sway people's thoughts. Irrational attacks on people who can't make leaps of faith based on no compelling evidence is ridiculous.

You, and this thread, are pathetic.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

yep = cop out, you see admitting they have undermines them and god mode.

they do not like the idea that a human is just like a tree, and not very special at all.

most see life as "me" but life is in fact a description of ALL living beings.. not just humans and there little im special god mode..

can a human fly? yes how? got it from nature.. this is the clue we are so up our own ass thinking we are the be all an end of life.. try no plants..try no fish lets see how smart you are then.

2000 you sit on your ass, this daydream will end faster than you can say area 51

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica

thank you now please go and cry about tax or i dunno something you wish to blame others for and call them pathetic, did i hit a nerve?

im guessing i did

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I don't quite understand what you are saying....

...but if you are trying to say that the people who believe in God should also believe in ET visitation (they both require "faith"), well then that's fine -- perhaps some God believers should also be ET visitation believers.

HOWEVER, the fact that some people should believe in ET controlled UFOs is not evidence that those UFOs actually exist. Whether ETs are actually visiting Earth or not has absolutely NO relation to whether people believe ETs are visiting Earth or not.

You seem to be giving a logical reason why some people should believe ET visitation is occurring -- You're not really giving a logical evidence that they are actually occurring.

Do you have logical evidence of ET visitation (which is what I thought this thread promised)?

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join