It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARK chemtrails now????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
These are by far the most whacked out chemtrails I have seen now....

What is the difference with the DARK ones????

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is pretty awesome. I couldn't begin to try and explain what is going on here. Never seen anything like it. Nice catch. I'd like to see it speeded up by 10 to see the change in the sky.

Th8nker

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I am astounded by this... and it really gave me the creeps. I wonder if we will be seeing more like this in the skies soon.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Mmmmm I have to say I am still undecided on chemtrails.

Dumb question but is it not the shadow of the other trail which is there all the time? I know it appears over the sun, but if there was some thin cloud the shadow would still be visible on that but if the cloud is thin enough it might not be visible from the ground.

Don't clouds break up and change all the time depending on wind speed/direction, moisture and temperature? Sometimes the sky changes rapidly and sometimes it takes all day.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Looks to be a contrail shadow as well as interaction between ice crystals from the planes exhaust and the cloud it is passing through.

I'll shoot Oz a U2U so he can explain better.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Chadwickus is correct. This is a contrail shadow.

When you get a layer of almost transparent cirrostratus, beneath the aircraft, and the contrail passes across the sun, a shadow is cast onto the cirrostratus layer.

www.atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

So it wasn' a dumb question then

Wouldn't something released from higher up and closer to space be better? It would spread further and you wouldn't get caught. You could dump alot more too.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
yea i was gonna say it looks like a shadow too but others beat me to it!

i guess that just about sums it up eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a shadow.

1. Planes often fly above the clouds. This would put the contrail in between the sun and clouds as needed.

2. The shadow only shows up in places where there are clouds. You can even see where it is broken up among clouds at different levels.

3. The position of the shadow directly changes with the angle of the contrail and the sun.

Still pretty cool though, I don't think I've ever seen that before, and I think it would be something I would remember seeing.

[edit on 9/6/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have seen 3 "dark chemtrails". It is when the contrail from an airplane is above a thin layer of clouds, and the contrail shadow is cast on the cloud layer, blocking the sunlight from hitting it.

Sorry but there is no conspiracy here.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It reminds me of this one time, on a bright day, that there was this figure chasing me around and I could not get rid of it. It was like some dark antimatter outline of a person on the ground, but it was constantly attached to the ground starting from my feet.

No matter how fast I ran, the dark outline on the ground was always right with me. Luckily this evil twin must have gotten tired, towards the end of the day he was not there with me anymore once the sun went down.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The question you need to ask yourselves is:

My eyes have seen so many things. All the weather. All the sunny days. All the funny clouds.

And I have seen so many airplanes.. in all these years, they have always existed. Big ones. Small ones. Fast ones. Flying every day. Around and around. Up and down. In sun and rain.

But I have never, ever seen these "normal contrails" lay a shadow in the sky.

I must wonder, why havent I, and so many others around the world seen these beatifull water droplets (with no military purpose whatsoever) done this before?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annav

Because maybe you really haven't seen everything? When I seen it, I thought hmm that is interesting - wonder what it is. Then as the video went along, I got more and more proof that it was a shadow.

Now I can't remember ever seeing a contrail do that before - true. But I have seen tons and tons of clouds cast shadows on other clouds - that is what makes them so dark - less and less light getting through.

Logical, reasonable explanation and exactly what I would expect to see.

I must wonder, why someone would automatically assume their are chemicals or other things in them? I'm sure they do things from time to time, but to think each and every contrail that is seen is a sign of chemicals? And on the people themselves from that altitude?

2 parts to finding the truth, first one must be open minded - yes. But also, be able to find things that are false and identify them as such. I don't like the guy with coke bottle glasses on TV telling me about "trained observers" and how he never saw a UFO before - but I love the skeptics who provide valuable information and good reasons with them. You gotta be able to filter truth from fiction.

new topics

top topics

join