It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piercings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I just got one the other day on my left eyebrow, hurts like a son a of gun but it seemed to heal quicker than expected.

It wasn't cheap it ended up costing me about $100.00 to do, next time it will be the other eyebrow and possibly a stud just below my lip.

How many do the rest of you have and the cost of procedure.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well I have my ears pierced but I do know many who have eyebrow piercings and lip piercings and IMO you paid double what most usually pay. Where do you live?! I also have my belly button pierced and it only cost $45 and when I had my tongue pierced (which I no longer have) it was about $55 and that was with the numbing cream : )

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Anything more than $50 is a total rip off. I've had about 5 but considering the field of work i'm in, I still have three on my ears.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i have my septum and my tongue pierced. i just got the septum about a month ago and i love it. they both cost $30 including a $5 tip so brother you paid too much.
i will tell you that getting the septum pierced was probably one of the most painful things i evr felt.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thing fish
i have my septum and my tongue pierced. i just got the septum about a month ago and i love it. they both cost $30 including a $5 tip so brother you paid too much.
i will tell you that getting the septum pierced was probably one of the most painful things i evr felt.

Even more than the knee and the knuckle tatts?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

yes. much worse. of course it was faster and didn't last as long but it was far more intense

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Where do you live?!

Northern Canada (Alberta), like 5 hours from the 60th parallel

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thing fish
reply to post by AccessDenied

yes. much worse. of course it was faster and didn't last as long but it was far more intense

wow! strike that off my to do list...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't have anything pierced other than several in my ear lobes and cartilage, all self done. I know that's a bad idea but they've healed up fine and I didn't have to pay a cent.

However, I wouldn't recommend doing that with other body parts unless you have the proper equipment. If and when I get any on my face it will be professionally done.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Oil

holy crap the price of piercings has gone up since I was younger. I have my tounge, rook(ear), tragus(ear), conch(ear),helix(ear), and several in my lobes(ear), I used to have my belly button pierced but haven't had jewlery in since my last kid.

[edit on 9/15/2009 by concerned190]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190
reply to post by Big Oil

holy crap the price of piercings has gone up since I was younger. I have my tounge, rook(ear), tragus(ear), conch(ear),helix(ear), and several in my lobes(ear), I used to have my belly button pierced but haven't had jewlery in since my last kid.

That depends on were go and get it done, see what I did was instead of going to some shabby place to get my eyebrow pierced. I in turn went to a place at a local mall which is why I paid so much in the first place:bash:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I was perusing this and figured it was a good place to ask. I don't have any piercings, but I'm looking into getting my cartilege on my ear pierced in 2 locations fairly close together. What is the possibility of infection? Cauliflower ear?

I like piercings, but only done with niobium hardware.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

If you get it done @ a body piercing place the possibility of infection is like slim to none so long as you take care of it. Don't go to claires or anyplace like that where they use a gun, it wont go through all the way sometimes and can cause infection. I have had a major infection 2x just fgetting the gun piercing.

[edit on 9/16/2009 by concerned190]

top topics

join