It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail activity non-existent in Upstate New York...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I always have my eyes to the skies as does my father who drives from Buffalo to Rochester and to Albany a few times a month. While he is on these trips he passes the major metro areas of Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica And Albany.

My last sighting of "chemtrails"(quotes for debunkers) was on July 20, 2009. Photos are in my thread Chemtrails photo and research thread. Now since the above date I have witnessed no spraying activity to date which today is the 5th of September... My father has also reported to me no sightings along the I-90 corridor yet we both have witnessed contrails which disappear rather quickly...

My main question here is why did these activities cease? My two theories are number one a lack of funds to pay for the chemtrail operation and two attracting far too much attention from the general public when there are far easierways to attack us such as water and food...

Any thoughts from my fellow atsers? Can anyone else report zero activity in the same time frame?

Peace and respect
phish

[edit on 6-9-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

The activity did not cease. Planes are still flying. Because of the season the upper air got warmer and dryer. This causes fewer contrails to develop. You'll start seeing them again quite soon.

You might want to considered adding your observations to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm in Michigan and I have not seen one chemtrail since mid July.
I am a sky watcher and don't miss much time outside.Lots of other folks at ATS are reporting the same lack of trails.

I don't know about other places in the country but here in my area of MI. it has been exceedingly wet since winter broke untill about 2 weeks ago, and temps are very low.

Ths type of weather we have had till the last few days should be conducive to the formation of the trails.

I still see contrails though.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Do you think it's possible that we're not seeing them as much any more because they've changed the delivery method as of late?

I

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Its exactly what Phage said.

Contrails have been rare of late as the humidity in the upper troposphere has been quite minimal. The observations on my thread backed this up, and it was almost the entire country (US) that was affected

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I have a house In Ticonderoga. I have seen contrails when weather conditions permitted.
Even at night when I have been up late fishing.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
Do you think it's possible that we're not seeing them as much any more because they've changed the delivery method as of late?

I

There is a bit of a lull as we reformulate our mixtures of chemgoo being used. We have to change the formula used, due to the decreasing daylight as fall approaches and then winter.

The delivery systems have to be modified too for this new formula too unfortunately, but probably in about a month, you should start seeing the results of new thicker mixtures and seasonal nozzles distributed to the chemplane fleet, there will be lots and lots of chemtrails all winter!

Just give it at least a month though, then they will be out in force.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
[The delivery systems have to be modified too for this new formula too unfortunately, but probably in about a month, you should start seeing the results of new thicker mixtures and seasonal nozzles distributed to the chemplane fleet, there will be lots and lots of chemtrails all winter!

No

We will see more contrails during winter because humidity increases in the upper atmosphere with the incoming rain and snowfalls. Just like the humidity decreases in summer with the incoming warmer and more stable weather

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It is my hypothesis that the chemtrail project has multiple goals. In addition to affecting global sunlight and temperatures, there are local goals that are dependent upon the average seasonal temperatures for an area. If temperatures are above normal averages, then you will see more spraying. If they are below, you will see less or none. I think spraying also focuses on higher population areas so that residents notice only that temperatures are maintained to seem to be about should be expected. If the temperatures are averaged by the month, you will see variations in spraying patterns at the end of the month.

Generally, according to my theory, I would assume that your temperatures are much lower than average so that spraying has been stopped for a while.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by firepilot
[The delivery systems have to be modified too for this new formula too unfortunately, but probably in about a month, you should start seeing the results of new thicker mixtures and seasonal nozzles distributed to the chemplane fleet, there will be lots and lots of chemtrails all winter!

No

We will see more contrails during winter because humidity increases in the upper atmosphere with the incoming rain and snowfalls. Just like the humidity decreases in summer with the incoming warmer and more stable weather

Sure, the chemgoo reformulation contains more AIDS, SARS, Swine Flu in the winter months, and we spray them double and triple!

In addition having to reformulate the chemgoo, change to winter-spec delivery nozzles in the static wicks, we have to put lower temp anti freeze in the radiators for the jet engines too, which is not easy. You dont want your jet engine radiator to freeze up at those temps! Or the carbureator for that matter.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Why don't these chemtrail planes inject a chemical to make them invisible?

Similar to what the B2 Stealth bomber supposedly uses to hide their contrail.

[edit on 6/9/09 by Chadwickus]

top topics

join