It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought from the mind of me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by dzonatas
Some of us know that we are not finite beings.

No offense but prove it.

I'm alive.

Now prove you are only a finite being, no offense.

Many believe once we pass we return to the greater whole.
The self becomes one with the whole we cease being individuals and become one.

Many believe it is only the body that is mortal.

Being an 'individual' is also being oneness. We are always one.... alive.. infinitely.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread498770/pg1#pid7038362]post by
The One became, duality, multiplicity.
The other thing is first hand experience, being fully awake, aware, not on drugs, in day time I have seperated from my physical body, it was quite shocking at time, but made me relize I am not just this body.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Just about any version I suspect (I don't know for sure, I've only checked a few). Its during the first creation (since there are actually two creation accounts in there, copy and pasted from older religions). God first commands the Earth/land to bring forth plants and later on commands the land to make animals...

Genesis Chapter One starting with verse 11...

Genesis Chapter 1

Now I'm not saying there's any truth to Genesis, but I find it weird that the creation accounts sounds like evolution and yet Creationists seem so vehemently opposed to evolution...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Im gunna try to hit all of these good posts in a single one...here we go:

reply to post by happygolucky

Thanks!

Originally posted by Republican08
Is the 'God' you believe in a personal god?

Is he/she a 'loving' god?

Is he 'Yahweh'?

He is the God, Father of Jesus, the one The Bible is written of. And yes, lol, I too agree resting should not count, but I guess its a whole process type of thing, so its 7!

Like I said in the OP, I dont hate because you dont believe in my God, and I appreciate your views. Just because someone doesn't subscribe to your thoughts, doesn't mean said person cannot open your eyes to new possibilities. I value your opinion, and will never put you on ignore!
I only ignore people that tlk lke tis an don kno how ta typ corrtly! haha

To Slayer69, Newworld and Elaine:

Thanks for your support in my theory! I thought I was crazy in my thought, and that I was the only one that thought it!

reply to post by Totakeke

I see what you are saying, and I guess it is a valid point...but here is a counter thought: Aliens are not mentioned...and God created everything. Now I believe in aliens as well...but my point being: maybe the Bible doesn't include EVERYTHING that happened. Say...its like the game Operator. You start off with 'Billy's favorite color is blue,' and by the end of the line the message is 'Frankie's favorite odor is glue.' I mean things can be skewed over time, and things can be left out. Thats all im tryin to say!

[edit on 9/6/09 by unknownfrost]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownfrost

Your theory could have come straight from my brain. That is EXACTLY how I believe. If someone were to ask me what I believe, I could just copy and paste what you just said. Of course I wouldn't do that because I don't plagiarize, hehehe.

Nice to see someone believes exactly as I do!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownfrost

You left out ( ' ) in don't or don't it need it.

Like I said in the OP, I dont hate because you dont believe in my God, and I appreciate your views. Just because someone doesn't subscribe to your thoughts, doesn't mean said person cannot open your eyes to new possibilities. I value your opinion, and will never put you on ignore! I only ignore people that tlk lke tis an don kno how ta typ corrtly! haha

Only helping your quest for perfection.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Umm...thanks?

And perfection...haha...im no wheres near perfect...ill be the first to admit it, nor do I want to be perfect. perfect is boring.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

haha ill let you plagiarize...just give me a slice of anything tangible you get out of it.

second line...oh crap...I dont know who originally said that...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

** on the fourth day, God “set” the sun, moon and stars in the heavens to govern the days, months, seasons and years (verse 17). When God “set” the lights in the heavens, it was much like when we “set” a clock. And that really is what God did—He “set” His clock on the 4th day. But these (the sun, moon, stars) were all created “in the beginning”

However, God didn't set the moon, sun and stars in the sky until the 4th day. Sooooo who's to say, that without the sun and moon to tell the difference between day and night, that those days before he set the sun, moon and stars, didn't equal a few billion years??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join