It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did all this reverse racism come from?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So basically... its totally cool when george lopez makes fun of mexicans as being poor and hitting their children because he is mexican, and that is okay with you. And Chris Rock can make fun of black people being ghetto and that is okay with you because he is black. And Anyone else can make fun of their own race for being whatever stereotype they are protrayed as (and i can tell you its mainly white peopleperpetuating these stereo types, as they control the majority of the media and the way people are displayed in it) AND IT IS ALL OKAY.
But the second a brown man makes a joke about a white guy, then its not cool any more because obviously, they only understand what its like to be "ethnic" and should stay out of the white world.

And dont give this "If white people do it its so wrong!! waaah!!" stuff because its just not true.

Achmed the dead terrorist ring any bells?
Oh... but its okay to laugh at HIM, right? Obviously.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
White man is a threat to TPTB. No one else can challenge the whole system like a single white man. Look at Alex Jones. This is the target, the thinking white male. IMO Believe me I feel the push to eliminate my kind. The white man is always ridiculed and made fun of on the TV. All else are made out to be Gods.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just saying. . . it's not reverse racism, its just plain taking the piss out of lame but enduring stereotypes. Its not fair to laugh at one form of it, then guffaw at another.

<< 1   >>

join