It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did all this reverse racism come from?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I was just watching George Lopez, the comedian, do a performance on HBO. The things he was saying where just outrageous and blatantly racist.

Towards the end of his show he made this so called joke that in the future, grand parents will tell their grand children scary stories... stories about a people who no longer exist... the White man.

He told "jokes" about how until white people decide to raise their own children, they will need Latinas to do the job for them for less than $3 an hours.

He told a "joke" about how if the "republicans" want the 12 million illegal Mexican immigrants to go back, then the Mexicans should build a giant Mayflower and send 12 million descendants of the original "Illegal Immigrants" back to England.

The reason I mention these so called jokes is because I have noticed a paradigm shift in American Culture. These days, if you don't support the President you are a racist, according to Van Jones - the green jobs czar - white people are polluting black neighborhoods, Eric Holder is transforming the Civil Right Bureau of the Justice Department to prosecute civil rights actions like they used to in the 60's and 70's.

It seems that is has become completely acceptable to through around the racist label to dismiss the view point of someone who disagrees with the left; however, people who minorities are now saying things that if uttered by a Caucasian would be considered hate speech.

When I was watching Mr. Lopez make racist joke after racist joke, I became extremely offended, and I do not come from a White/Christian/Conservative back ground. My family is a bunch of immigrants, and we are a minority in that we are Jewish.

I am concerned that all of this conduct will create a waive of anger from White America. I fear that there will be another paradigm shift to the right, the far right, and that is something that will change America, perhaps irreparably.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Ahem, there is no such thing as "reverse racism", just racism. There is only "reverse racism" if you live under the premise that racism in America does not exist...which would make you like Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity, oblivious and ignorant.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reverse racism is alive and well....its PC name is affirmative action....

thank you....Drive thru

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, it can't create anger in the white community.

Because all of them seem to be scared of being called a racist, and most refuse to take a stand.

In my life, I have only seen one person ever be racist, i've seen quite a few racist people, but they don't act on it.

I've seen tons of so called 'minorities' be explicitly racist in public, and vulgar, and such, and I just wonder. Why do they bitch so much, about something that, in the scheme rarely happens?

I mean the ratio between KKK/Black Panthers, is astounding!

Yet, if you hear someone say black panthers, it sounds ok, like its just fine, but KKK you hear that and think disgust.

I remember one time, this guy said the N word in a stand up show, he had to kiss asses and his career was all but ruined for it.

Yeah, america seems to be becoming anti white.

Especially with all these people claiming to be disgusted that their white.

The whole thing for me, makes me facepalm.

I just end up turning back to physics and cool stuff, and quite giving these dumbasses any more attention, they don't deserve it.

It's weird. The whole thing, this race thing is coming up.

I'm white and proud to be it, just as if I was mexican i'd be proud to be mexican.

But I don't go around saying my race is the best, and yours kills everyone.

For a little picture of what it's like for me trying to comprehend such bs.

Imagine in the below video if the race roles where reversed.

What outrage would there be, what media would blare it.

It's just weird.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The thing is not enough white people have had their lives affected enough. Back in the day black people put up with a lot of crap, and it wasn't until martin luther king that they finally found a strategy to make themselves equal in the mind of the majority.
Awesome.

But while i acknowledge that there is this anti-white racism existing these days that is accepted, frankly, it doesn't bother me. See to me the question is why doesn't it bother me? It's almost like the whole thing seems petty. Perhaps it's because white people are the majority and it would be a bad, bad thing if the evidence of reverse racism became too concrete.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Wha-? Oh, you said something? I was too busy looking at your avatar.

link   
I think a right group is what america needs. In the 1960's America was 90% white, now its 60% and falling. Every race group is allowed a pride group except whites. Every race group is allowed a homeland except whites. Western governments have all been infiltrated and have created mass social engineering experiments which is why the majority of white people don't see a problem with what is happening, which in the end will end up destroying the white races. within 50 years all people of european descent in the world will be a minority. We are already 9% of the worlds population contrasting to the 33% 100 years ago and by 2050 we will make up 0.9%. We are all treated like second class citisens in our own countries, which is damn well not right. We've seen what the left does to countries which is irrepairably damage them, hopefully change comes about before its too late.

link   
reply to post by Republican08

That's the problem with any Racism...

The guy in your vid knows exactly what's going on lol and he thinks it's only happening to Black people and it's "white people in charge" lol

Granted allot of the upper echelon out there is white, allot is Chinese, Islamic and Black too

he completely "gets" that when slavery ended a new form of slavery was instituted but is clueless that white people were just as much enslaved and victimized by it... maybe over previous decades it was not as obvious but it sure is now...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Reverse Racism (RR) is an engineered movement orchestrated by the Global Elite (GE). It has really gained momentum in the last several years as can be seen in examples such as the one you state - Latino comedians saying denigrating things about White Caucasians and this being funny and acceptable.

If you read between the lines of major events of the last few decades, you will notice that it is not mere coincidence. White people are constantly reminded of how they wronged black people in the past. Thus, black people making fun of white people is acceptable. Germans are reminded about what they did in the Holocaust and thus Jews (and other minorities who were targeted in WW2) are allowed to make fun of and belittle Germans. Modern Feminists are allowed to denigrate males and show them to be in the worst possible light because men used to prevent women from voting.

Meanwhile. the GE soak this all up because it further divides people and makes them less trustworthy of people who are different to them. It works on almost every level for them because it creates conflict and diversity between not only enemies but friends and neutrals too...

[edit on 5/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by Republican08

That's the problem with any Racism...

The guy in your vid knows exactly what's going on lol and he thinks it's only happening to Black people and it's "white people in charge" lol

Granted allot of the upper echelon out there is white, allot is Chinese, Islamic and Black too

he completely "gets" that when slavery ended a new form of slavery was instituted but is clueless that white people were just as much enslaved and victimized by it... maybe over previous decades it was not as obvious but it sure is now...

Not a criticism laughing face.

But wow, Slavery never ended, it was only 'removed' from one place, and you can argue rightly that it was replaced in the removed spot with a total slavery in there.

But slavery is alive and well, and thriving, and better yet, IGNORED, all around the world, children are being sold as sex slaves, indians are being forced into slavery in africa. Women are being traded for sex in the USA and England, and all over the place.

Slavery is alive and well, and we still bitch about what happened some hundreds of years ago.

I was on Yahoo answers, and I saw the most horrific question asked, "When did america invent slavery". An honest question, a dead honest question.

I about threw up, thinking, people actually think, america invented slavery, jesus christ, my faith in humanity, has imploded, and wow facepalm.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You cannot extinct the w hite man. I love the white man. Come to Asia white man. We love you long time.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow, that is the deffinition of racist!!

That guy needs to be exterminated, lol, the only conclusion he can come up with is to kill white people.

Classic.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
George Lopez is widely known for his racist comedy, he doesn't leave any race out, even his own. Personally I think he is lacking much talent in that this is the only material he can work with.

I have to say it is standing out like a sore thumb that black people are hating on white people right now. Of course not everyone is doing or experiencing this, but enough to be an issue that is growing quickly.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Reverse Racism came about when we started to get PC. Take a look at the comedians of days past, and today, they could not get away with any of that kind of humor. As the PC movement grew, it became expected that we bow and give way to the others that are different than the norm. Sometimes I think PC needs to go both ways, but sadly it is not.
I have a few other ideas, though I do not think they would be very popular or many would want to go for them, save a few extremist out there, and then there would be the name calling.
As far as the person in the vid clip, he is just as guilty, if not more so about being racist. I did not know that I was keeping him or his people economically back or enslaving them. Personally I was raised, you look beyond the color of the skin, and at the individual.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Iv seen the same thing with Chris Rock on stage took the complete p*ss out of white people then looked for a white guy in the audience to humiliate them in front of a majority black audience. I was completey offended by it, I have never watched another movie or stand up act with him since.

Weird thing is i used to like Chris rock but the racism from him just got more offensive over time and have noticed it from other stand up acts also. Def Jam Comedy acts can be offensive to whites i have noticed.

on one occasion i had a phone call from this guy his accent was of middle eastern origin, it sounded like he must of called the wrong number but on his realisation that he was talking to a white guy and must of dailed the wrong number he called me a white bastard!! lol the thing is i found that less offensive than the Chris Rock stand up act.

[edit on 6/9/09 by Ezappa]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Reverse Racism (RR) is an engineered movement orchestrated by the Global Elite (GE).

dont want to spoil your fun, but Reverse racism is just........human nature expressing its fear of difference...

live with it

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
"Reverse Racism" only exists in the media.

"Racism" only exists in the media

Step down from your computer, shut off the TV and radio, and rejoin Life. Just go out and mingle with people of every pigmentation in your town.

Hm. They're all spending the same money, driving the same cars, eating the same food, contributing to the same economy, no, I don't see racism as a problem.

Sure, there are racists out there, there are racists in every country, in every city, in every neighborhood.

But America is not racist.

The MEDIA is racist.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think reverse racism is the correct term. Ive been brought up to think that racism can only work one way. I know that "minorities" on the uk think racism only works one way. so in reality, it is Reverse Racism - And its killing us all.
I do not understand why some blacks feel powerless. I do not understand why extremists feel the need preach hate. Why are white majorities paying for the faults of our ancestors?
The world is going mad.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
See the way I see it is that of course there are still racist white people in the US; however, I believe that people of that point of view were a quickly diminishing group prior to the election of Mr. Obama.

The strange thing is I for one feel like the election of America's first black president has set race relations back.

The reason I say the above is for the following reasons:

1) Mr. Obama was elected because a large segment of white America voted for him because they felt that he was the most qualified candidate for the job. They didn't vote for him because of or in spite of his race, they just thought he was the best candidate.

2) I believe that most of White America that voted for Mr. McCain voted for the same reasons as the ones who voted for Obama. I am sure that most McCain voters didn't vote for him because they refused to vote for the black guy; they voted McCain because they agreed with his positions.

3) Since Mr. Obama's victory and inauguration, he has taken positions in racially charged issues that may be inconsistent with the feelings of many of the people who voted for him. For example, becoming involved in the Harvard Professor incident left a particularly bad taste in the mouths of many voters. The nomination of Ms. Sotomayor will certainly be a talking point in the Mid-term elections as she was involved in the Firefighter case that is quite controversial. Furthermore, I seriously doubt that she was the most qualified candidate for the position on the Court. People will see her nomination as affirmative action at its worst. Mr. Jones - Green Jobs Czar - has said numerous racist and controversial statements about White Americans.

Rather than dealing with issues in a way for all Americans to feel that he is working for all of us, Mr. Obama seems to have drawn lines in the sand on certain issues, and I think it is making a lot of people quietly angry. Only time will tell what kind of reaction will come of all of this.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by finemanm]

[edit on 6-9-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I believe it's quite ironic how this paradigm shift occurred. Racism has always been around. Now that white americans feel the bitter sting of discrimination based on skin color, we now have a problem. But when black americans faced the same threat, a majority of the white people would simply say that the supposed racism was simply perceived or that is hardly existsed, read up on the article on ATS about those black kids being turned down at that swim club and read the responses.

Oh well

top topics

<<   2 >>

join