It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no nudity in this post.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
See, none. Now that I have your attention I'm gonna introduce myself, as that is the purpose of this board. I'm a SAHM, who cloth diapers, likes to crochet, reads vorasiously, on occassion wears to short skirts and fishnets, hung out in goth bars in my younger years, enjoys NPR and Lady Gaga, refuses to follow any religion, wish I'd had the opportunity to meet Carl Sagan, plays RPGs regularly, used to MMORPG, and I fish when my husband insists on it. So as you can see, I'm just your standard issue girl.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.... UNC (for short)

Here some links that will make your new found home enjoyable.

...Terms and Conditions...

...IMPORTANT: ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more...

...Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Enjoy your time at ATS

The Utopian Penguin

[edit on 5-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamechallenged

Welcome!!! That was an attention grabber... you know how to make an introduction, lol! Glad you're here!

So, again, welcome ... from an ex-cloth diapering, crocheting, religion-refusing, used-to-be SAHM who loves Lady Gaga.
The kids are older now or I'd still be a cloth diapering SAHM!

[edit on 9/5/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Haha, nice. Welcome aboard!

As long as you go for the Philadelphia Eagles and no one else, I am happy

All joking aside, welcome and I hope you enjoy your self here!

Peace & Love,
The Doo

[edit to add]: Watch out for Penguins from Utopia, they are cheeky little things!

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I was very surprised that there was indeed, no nudity in that post.

Enjoy your stay here!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernamechallenged
See, none. Now that I have your attention I'm gonna introduce myself, as that is the purpose of this board. I'm a SAHM, who cloth diapers, likes to crochet, reads vorasiously, on occassion wears to short skirts and fishnets, hung out in goth bars in my younger years, enjoys NPR and Lady Gaga, refuses to follow any religion, wish I'd had the opportunity to meet Carl Sagan, plays RPGs regularly, used to MMORPG, and I fish when my husband insists on it. So as you can see, I'm just your standard issue girl.
awww darn! kk well welcolm to ATS anyway and perhaps next time u could include a lil nudity? JK )

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I'm a SAHM, who cloth diapers, likes to crochet, reads vorasiously, on occassion wears to short skirts and fishnets, hung out in goth bars in my younger years, enjoys NPR and Lady Gaga, refuses to follow any religion, wish I'd had the opportunity to meet Carl Sagan, plays RPGs regularly, used to MMORPG, and I fish when my husband insists on it. So as you can see, I'm just your standard issue girl.

The next time somebody is introduced to you , as you shake their hand you must repeat that verbatim .

Welcome to ATS

......... may your many facets sparkle like a cosmic disco ball .

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo

[edit to add]: Watch out for Penguins from Utopia, they are cheeky little things!

chats down ...mutters down... so I welcome new comers.
and start threads on chat being down
were organizing a group skype call right now...you want in.... u2u me .

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well you got me. I was sure I knew everything but what is a SAHM?

Dang I wasn't through with the post and I sent it anyway. I'm loosing brain cells.

I hated washing poo poo out of cloth diapers but cloth is all we had back in the dark ages.

Welcome to ATS. Join us all on Thuraday evenings when we all go nude while discussing major issues here on ATS.

Free your body and free your mind.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Stay At Home Mom.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thank you kind friend.

I must be loosing more brain cells than I thought.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I for one am appalled missy.

APPALLED!

You promised us nudy and fail to deliver!?!?!?!?!??!!!?? How dare you! Who do you think you are!?!?!?

Just kidding.

Welcome to the jungle.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Welcome!!! That was an attention grabber... you know how to make an introduction, lol! Glad you're here!

So, again, welcome ... from an ex-cloth diapering, crocheting, religion-refusing, used-to-be SAHM who loves Lady Gaga.
The kids are older now or I'd still be a cloth diapering SAHM!

[edit on 9/5/2009 by gemineye]

I figured that would get at least a few people's attention. Modern cloth is DA BOMB!! I'm a pocket/aio girl myself, though I do have a love for fitted under wool on occasion.

Originally posted by dizziedame
Well you got me. I was sure I knew everything but what is a SAHM?

Dang I wasn't through with the post and I sent it anyway. I'm loosing brain cells.

I hated washing poo poo out of cloth diapers but cloth is all we had back in the dark ages.

Welcome to ATS. Join us all on Thuraday evenings when we all go nude while discussing major issues here on ATS.

Free your body and free your mind.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by dizziedame]

Sweet, I'm a closet nudest, JK, lol. All I have to say about cloth diapers now-a-days is, all hail the diaper sprayer and all in ones.

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I for one am appalled missy.

APPALLED!

You promised us nudy and fail to deliver!?!?!?!?!??!!!?? How dare you! Who do you think you are!?!?!?

Just kidding.

Welcome to the jungle.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

Actually, I promised no nudity and I delivered on that promise. Though if it makes you feel better, right now, at this very moment I am completely naked under my clothes.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

LoL!
I think you will do just fine here.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
welcome to ats! enjoy your stay

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I'm a pocket/aio girl myself, though I do have a love for fitted under wool on occasion.

Same here, sister! I actually miss them! I made my own WAHM dipes for a while and sold them online. I really do miss it, although the house is a neater place without all the rolls of microfleece, hemp, pul, etc. laying around, hehe. I would gladly go back to it though! That would just require another baby and I don't think I'll be going there anytime soon, lol!

[edit on 9/7/2009 by gemineye]

Lug

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

So as you can see, I'm just your standard issue girl.

Uh huh.

Nothing standard about you, m'lady. I think you'll fit in nicely here where normal is abnormal.

Welcome to the jungle, usernamechallenged.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
nice, very very nice. i like your spunk

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I'm a pocket/aio girl myself, though I do have a love for fitted under wool on occasion.

Same here, sister! I actually miss them! I made my own WAHM dipes for a while and sold them online. I really do miss it, although the house is a neater place without all the rolls of microfleece, hemp, pul, etc. laying around, hehe. I would gladly go back to it though! That would just require another baby and I don't think I'll be going there anytime soon, lol!

[edit on 9/7/2009 by gemineye]

That's to bad (about not making diapers, not your choice to not have another offspring), there is a HUGE market for quality made dipes right now. Actually, the worse the economy gets here in the USA, the more WAHM based diapers you see.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I for one still haven't gotten over the fact your post contained no nudity.
*pouts*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join