It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced strange phenomena coming from your computer?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Underground civilizations such as reptilians have extremely advanced technology. Things that are smaller then a pin that can fly around and record every visual and audio aspect of the room. This could be the case.. or you could just be schizophrenic. Be aware of the invisible.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Interesting stuff

You are a bioelectrical machine, sitting next to a mechano-electrical field produced by a mechano-electrical machine, that happens to be connected to a large network of mechano-electrical machines, all producing their own mechano-electrical fields, that happen to have bioelectrical machines sitting in front of them.

Always struck me that there could/would/should be interaction between the fields.

Maybe you are picking up on something else?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

As much as I hate to admit it, you have a valid point in your assesment. So do you suppose a tin foil hat would help? JK, but really there have to be vitamins, minerals and perhaps even things like placing certain crystals and stones in areas around your comp to battle your symptoms, that is the quest I am on with this thread, what can we do?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I sense that you have had some interference similar to the OP?

Anyway there have been some interesting threads about the bioelectrical energy that people naturally have, and who knows it could have had something to do with that but I am not convinced at this point.

Perhaps it is a little mix of receptive type abilities on my part and normally people would just not notice, yet the first thing I wanted to establish through coming out with it is the possibility of it being part of some shadow technology.

You never know on ATS when something really out there can be either debunked or validated.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Actually, this has happened to me twice in this past week, and I just ignored it, but reading this thread makes me wonder. I'm sort of freaked out now XD

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow, I find this sort of thing very amazing and interesting.

I don't know how related this is, but I've had this weird thing happen on more than one occasion.

I'll be sitting at my computer, usually doing nothing on the computer but with music playing, some times not. Or I'll be surfing, checking news/weather, then suddenly, I get this sensation in my ear (usually right) that feels like air shot through it and went to the other ear. I can't hear in the ear it came from for about forty seconds. Sometimes I'll get a headache and get a mildly obvious urge to leave the computer.

WEIRD, but interesting. S&F

[edit on 9/16/2009 by Psycontagious]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I love how this thread takes on a life of its own, there are members still coming onboard that have just seen it and so a topic which may have seemed bizarre and bordering on delusional or psycotic may not be any of those things!

Perhapas there really is something happening here which defies all known technology!

It has not happened again, but if it does I will be certain to share.

Lets refuse to get freaked out, lets stay centered and aware of the possibility.

Stay focused while at the comp and dont let your awareness wane.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If you wear rubber soled shoes, static electricity is going to happen, nothing weird there. Switch to leather soled or some other conductive sole and that problem will go away.

Computers don't appreciate being zapped with tens of kilovolts so if you wear rubber soled shoes and discharge to your computer, don't be surprised if some electronics go south.

The only weird part is projectiles from monitors. I know of no physical way for that to be possible. If you suffer from migraines, migraine auras can have some very strange effects, that might be what you are experiencing. Other possibilities might include temporal lobe epilepsy or schizophrenia or who knows you might have a brain tumor.

I would definitely talk to a doctor about it, honestly. Having minor hallucinations is a long way from being 'insane". It might be something quite harmless, but there might be serious underlying medical issues.

Also, if epilepsy, flashing red tends to be a common visual pattern that can initiate a seizure. Also, if you have a CRT monitor, set the video settings to the highest refresh rate your monitor will support to minimize the effect of the monitor flicker.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I haven't checked this thread for a while and it is still going!
Nothing new happened in my experience also.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok you guys are going to hate me... I think I figured out what the 'thing' was...

OK today I was kind of halfway paying attention to the screen in front of me when a big fly went buzzing past me very fast! I thought wow that was almost the same as the experience I wrote this thread about.

So could it have been a fly and I just interpreted it differently?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, was the first 'thing' making a buzzing sound?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
[edit on 23-9-2009 by kmclhb]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kmclhb

Yes almost like a fly whizzing past my left ear, why?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

So good to see ya! Long time no bump into one another, it is a big forum and getting bigger everyday.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have noticed very high pitched, sort of nails on chalkboard sounds comming out of certain youtube videos today......the banned one called "poison skies" or something like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join