It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced strange phenomena coming from your computer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by GigaloCool

I am a gifted sleeper, when I am tired I sleep and that is every night and some afternoon naps, especially on rainy days. I enjoy being awake and I also enjoy sleeping.

6-8 hours, but 6-7 usually, I feel very energized half day after 5 hours but it gives me crows feet.

That would have been my guess. Do you meditate and if so please describe to me exactly how frequently and exactly how you know you are doing it correctly, in other words what do you feel in your body?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sumus

Just my head, lol.

I will go check out your links now so Ill be gone for a few, but really let me state this in all sincerity, this thread was not created because of my connection to energy, it is about something that may be affecting people in a harmful way unless it is exposed for the grey area it is.

Could this be part of something like HARP?

[edit on 5-9-2009 by antar]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Just my head, lol.

I will go check out your links now so Ill be gone for a few, but really let me state this in all sincerity, this thread was not created because of my connection to energy, it is about something that may be affecting people in a harmful way unless it is exposed for the grey area it is.

Could this be part of something like HARP?

Sure it could be, but the first step is to find out if it is something in you.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I had quantum AI Conscious computers post something on the comments before I viewed anything on you tube. I would check their info and it was the same every time. A owl that said OH RLY?

I think I was a experiment.
(These computers could travel, past, present, future. They are run by the UN and aliens.)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
On November 2, 2005...I encountered an entire web page that after looking at it for about 2 minutes...I couldn't sleep for 4 days and lost my appetite except for the basics. I encountered something...that led me to throw my computer in the trash because it wasn't a figment of my imagination and I knew exactly what it was.

Yes...something is on the Web...in the background waiting to come to the surface...Yes it uses binaural beats and other (unknown to me) techniques to influence brain activity...Yes, if you look at it long enough it can change your behavior. Yes...if you want to find it...it will probably make itself available to you.

It took years for me to determine what it was, even though I knew what it was the moment I saw it.

Wow. I must admit, you have me intrigued. Would you mind sharing what you think it is? If it's too personal of a question please accept my apology but it sounds rather interesting. Take care.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I was raised in an enviroment very different than your average american family. I was brought up in spirituality rather than religiosity. Not comparing but just saying that my only promise in life is to meditate.

It would take many posts to explain to you my techniques and susequent experiences.

Have had Samadhi, and little enlightenments. It is not the time or technique anymore, it is the intent.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This may have something to do with brainwave frequency . The computer / monitor hay have matched and interfered with your brain waves just for a split second and that was the result. ?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If it were about me, I would have kept this private. This is potentially much much bigger.

Again this is not about me, it is about the possibilty of an outside force that can manipulate from cyber space. The less selfaware, the easier the manipulation.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
For a more scientific approach, I can explain the eye sight phenomena, but not the noise (well I can, but its complicated). Now the computer is built to be stared at, sometimes when you stare at an object for to long you will begin to see things that are not there, especially in your peripheral vision. This happens a lot to hunters if they stare in one area to long, which is why you always see them moving there heads on a swivel and not staring, because their peripherals will lie to them. Anything can cause this, ranging from the microbes in your eyes to a brief change in light. The noise is different, that can be caused by a whole bunch of the things, such as electrical flows, static electricity, dental fillings, and other things. But thats just the scientific approach. It could be anything really.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ok, since I found this thread and I would feel normal talking about what had happened to me in front of the computer about three days ago.

I didn't heard sound but noticed some energy (colors) in my perferial vision field. I will try to explain to the best of my abilities:
The energy fluctuations looked like an round oppening with zig-zag edges. The colors were changing all the time and were a mixture between red, magenta, yellow, violet, wight/blue.
I stood up from the computer and started walking in the room. Everywhere I went the openning was with me or in my perepherial vision.

It was so beautiful just to watch it change colors, I went to the kitchen where soft music was playing and noticed that the edges of the oppening changed. From zig-zag shape they became more round and more smooth.
I shut the music off (courios) if the music was affecting the energy (window/openning) and in fact it was.
When I stopped the music the openning changed to almost round.

I don't know what kind of effect it was or what I saw. I am just sharing it here because I saw this thread, otherwise I would never speak about it.

Thank you for posting your experiences everybody.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Ok read the thread and agree with the geophysicist, there is just no, logical explanation. I have been known to ruin all my fuel gauges in all my vehicles, bust out light bulbs when energetic or get angry, to name a few of the anomalies, but again this thread is not about static human charges. At least I dont think so.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If you are not taking any medications, ask your doctor to order an MRI brain scan. If you are taking medications, U2U me with a list of medications and I will get back to you if there are any possible side effects that could explain it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I just told the kids about this thread and what happened the other day, they said pretty much what you did knowing my history with electronics and static.

I just did not see this as coming from me, it had an energy signature which was from beyond the comp, like an outside influence on the computer.

Could this be linked to the energy fields changing within our known paradigm of physics? Are computers being used for remote access to our mental states? Is this part of the shift? Maybe? Any other ideas?

Honestly it is almost embarrasing to admit and discuss this subject as I know quite well what it looks like on the surface but it is not for that reason it is important to discuss. we may or may not come to a conclusion on this subject but from what we have discovered so far I am not alone, just the first to go public with it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I take no drugs, I am healthy and eat a well balanced diet of fresh organic foods I trust and grow myself, I am now for the past few days on D3 and C, but this was days ago.

I will also say that for a couple of days afterwards and this is important, I had some effects that caused me to have word blanks, like I would go to say something and the word I was looking for wouldnt come until I strained to find it.

Other than that I felt good. And as for the MRI, we could all use one when we spend loads of time on a comp, but we all know that,

Look back at all the posts describing the same thing in the past week... Do we all need MRIs?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Honestly I don't know if there is something on the web lurking around and affecting ppl. But I might have an idea why you are burning light bulbs and all kind of electronic devices.
Most likely you have a living MerKaBa field around your body. And it running on its own and doing whatever. Why it is up and running? probably because you following spiritual path and have lots of unconditional love to everyone and everything. Correct me if I am wrong.

You can program this field to do ad perform many different things. Your protection form EMF for example, you can program it to stop destroying electronics etc.
I use the programming technics myself and I know of people who described the same phenomena you are experiencing.

Sorry if I went off from the discussion topic I just noticed it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
On November 2, 2005...I encountered an entire web page that after looking at it for about 2 minutes...I couldn't sleep for 4 days and lost my appetite except for the basics. I encountered something...that led me to throw my computer in the trash because it wasn't a figment of my imagination and I knew exactly what it was.

Yes...something is on the Web...in the background waiting to come to the surface...Yes it uses binaural beats and other (unknown to me) techniques to influence brain activity...Yes, if you look at it long enough it can change your behavior. Yes...if you want to find it...it will probably make itself available to you.

It took years for me to determine what it was, even though I knew what it was the moment I saw it.

Please direct me to this.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

You did a great job explaining your experience

Seems like the color aura is a shared experience. Also the energy is different for each of us at least by degrees.

My visual was black and white, it was a swirling jagged edged circle spinning fast past, although it almost seems like I was seeing colors in the periphial of the comp screen afterward. As I said I closed my eyes sat back and meditated for quite a while and shot out cleansing pulses to clear the field of both my space and the energy from the comp.

I stayed off the comp for a few days after, only coming on for short bursts to check my u2us and threads. I just felt like I needed to distance myself and gain my composure energy wise.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
More on my experience...It's been a while so I cannot remember the direct path I took...

I am only talking about the actual page and not to much background info about myself, not because I am shy...its just too dense and I can't write that much tonight as it is getting late here.

It was 11.2.2005 about 7 p.m. and I was on Yahoo reading the headlines. I can't remember the story I was reading but, I noticed an underlined word, suggesting a link was there so I clicked on it...I was at another yahoo page that was discussing something about FBI (Female Body Inspector) CIA (Certified Italian American) and SS (Secret Shopper) and under each of these heading something funny or light hearted would be said...it was some kind of comedy skit.

Under the SS heading it talked about George Bush being secretly addicted to Everquest II. Everquest II was underlined so I clicked on the link and was immediately taken to another page. This is where things got interesting.

I was reading some kind of page wishing Everquest II a happy birthday and inviting new gamers to sign up...it offered gifts for time played, starting with a brown leather handbag (more on that below) and becoming more elaborate the longer the game was played. I read through it and then I saw another odd link under a word that didn't seem as if it needed a link and clicked it.

Now, this next page I encountered...I couldn't look directly at it and actually had to close my browser and reopen it to see if I could find it again, which I did. It was original enough that I knew I might not find this again. The first time, my volume was on mute, but the second time I had the sound on. This page was like no web page I'd seen before or since.

When I arrived at the page (with sound) the first sound I heard was the one associated with Ta-Dah! But the other sound was a deep, slow and low pitched sound. The page itself looked alive. it was layered and complex, visual and sound. It had those wavy things, that simulate heat waves, going on...like the Pizza Hut ads that are on ATS and it had thumbnails size advertisements that promoted violence, one that I do remember depicted a man pointing a gun towards the viewer with the words, stop them dead in the mutherfukin tracks --- underneath the ad in text.

I could FEEL the hate on this page. As I looked around at this page, actively trying to maintain my composure, I felt as if I was no longer sitting at my desk in my apartment, but as if I had been transported to another location. Not like anything before or since and not easily forgotten or dismissed.

But there was a purpose to the page and I hadn't stumbled upon it by accident...it was intended for me to find it and there was a document; apparently for me to read. The title of the document was Treaty and Leader Exchange...I didn't read farther than that...I closed my browser.

There is probably more than that I have left out, but I haven't stopped thinking about that particular 15 minutes for nearly 4 years now. Everyday...all of the time.

I unplugged my computer that night...it was an HP that was only about 18 months old and in excellent condition. I ask my wife and kids if they'd seen anything unusual on the computer and they said no. I told them I just wanted to keep it unplugged for a couple of days because I think I have a virus on it...my youngest asks, "what kind of virus", I responded, "the worst kind of virus you could ever imagine."

I knew what it was...I just couldn't tell her what it is, as I want her to have a normal day at school the next day. That following Sunday 6 November 2005, I dismantled the computer to its smallest components and threw it away.

While I know what it is...Its impossible to explain it in terms acceptable to an open audience...but the page itself seemed alive or conscious. It changed my sleep, my appetite and I think my testes crawled up into my body for about three days. I believe that the true purpose of a page like that is for hypnosis...just looking at it for less time than it's taking me to write this response caused me too seriously question my life and what do I really know; at the time I was studying for a Ph.D. in Government...but I got a real education that week.

With regards to the first gift offer when signing up for the Game...the brown leather handbag...I remembered the phrase...

To Hell in a Handbag. I hope that gives an idea of what I encountered.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by IDK88]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxxcosta

Honestly I don't know if there is something on the web lurking around and affecting ppl.

From your first post it sure sounded that way, I am not asking you to give us 'all' the answers, but you have stepped a bit ahead of us on this one, be sure and share what you came to the conclusion about with your amazing experience with this phenomena. Go for broke, as I said in u2u, time is not on our side anymore, and it is up to us to bring the dark into the light. Or just illuminate the light 100,000 fold.

And as for the other yes you are right.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Should like you had a mini stroke. My dad had one and he says it sounded like something wizzing by and he saw something fly by for a split second. He wasn't by anything electronic so it wasn't that. But anyways, after that happened he lost just a little bit of hearing and now certain sounds cause what he describes as "a broken speaker sound". But that has mostly gone away and everything is normal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join