It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Come The Lesbian Rangers!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's true.

They came to my school and suddenly I became a lesbian.

Their arguments were just too convincing.

Now if I could only convince the other lesbians that I'm not a guy, just a really really butch lesbian, I might get a date

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think the OP is slightly exaggerating these events. Doesn't seem like they are forcing homosexuality on anyone.

However, I do caution that people look deeper into this new group. This is another very ugly branch of Radical Feminism that seeks to eradicate white males.

[edit on 6/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
arn`t these groups also associated with butterfly kisses? seems they are trying to *quietly* push those sick idea`s as well

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is soooooooooooooooo much cooler than Power Rangers!

I like, I want to go start a forest fire and wait around for them to show up and you know, punish me or something...

Or well, I like Trees, so maybe just drive around on the trails marked "motor vehicle access restricted" until they show up and i'll have like Melissa Etheridge playing on the stereo so they get all worked up...

And I want to have a number I can call like 911 if i'm in trouble because if I get mugged I KNOW the LESBIAN RANGERS definitely will have what it takes above any cop any day to make me feel better about it!

Seriously, Alex Jones gets to be a bigger idiot every day

GO LESBIAN RANGERS GO

I want a Tv series or something....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
And I apologize in advance if anyone gets ruffled by my Lesbian Rangers commentary...

But come on... I mean what can I do with a thread like this

oh noes The lesbian Rangers are coming!

Who has a problem with Lesbians let alone LESBIAN RANGERS!

i'm sorry, far from fear i'm kind of aroused right now... I have images of leather clad Xena women with long bows and the ability to hunt me down in the jungle...

For a one time D&D fanatic and long time fan of Fantasy fiction this sounds FANTASTIC

I want to go return a ring to a Volcano with a band of these women it would be 10x cooler than a bunch of homo erotic male hobbits any day of the week...

and seriously... I really don't want to cross any line here

BUT THIS IS FUNNY

If there is a point to this it's absolute definitive proof that Alex Jones is a complete whacko, what else would this guy like us to worry about? What's Next from him an Invasion of Pot Paladins?

I mean what is this guy so worried about?

Women taking over?

Please take all the jobs make me stay home and be subservient taking care of the kids and aggressively force sex on me nightly.... see if I care!!! It soooo beats the heck out of a commute. Take away my right to vote ladies...like it's been useful in my lifetime anyway

Alex Jones has officially lost his mind on posting of this article...

Is there a place I can donate in support of the LESBIAN RANGERS?

It even sounds great I want that guy that announces all the big fights to do the ad for them on TV

LEEEEEESSSSSBIIIIIIAAAAAN RAAAAAANNNNNGERRRRRRRS

Totally awesome...

[edit on 6-9-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think that if there is a lesson to be learned from this, it's that you better not use satire in red states.

But then I wonder how many people who are outraged about this actually read the original satirical piece versus those who only real the Alex Jones rant about it? This generally tends to be the problem with the right, the religious right in particular, is that they are not against what is out there but rather what their leaders tell them is out there.

I noticed this a lot when I spent some time attending a "Bible-Believing God-loving" fundamentalist church -- the pastor would spew the most outrageous crap from the pulpit which was swallowed unquestioningly by the congregation and then acted on by them under the firm belief that they were acting on divine instructions.

One example that still stands out in my mind as particularly amusing, and oddly depressing in its implications, was a rant by the pastor against the metric system claiming that the anti-christ was using the metric system to introduce a metric dollar which would replace the existing dollar at a 1 to 10 ratio. And guaranteed this was going to happen by 1990. God told him so.

This was, of course, the same man who claimed that ventriloquism was a Satanic practice -- to throw your voice meant that you were using the power of sin.

And of course one of the final kickers on whole topic -- not everyone on the right gets the fact the Stephen Colbert is a satire. That blew my mind when I saw the survey results.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by metamagic]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join