It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Come The Lesbian Rangers!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Here Come The Lesbian Rangers!

www.infowars.com

University students continue to face a bizarre government campaign to make them homosexuals.

At the University of Winnipeg, co-eds were invited to participate in a lesbian “Reorientation Week.”

Lesbians are just a few government grants shy of having a paramilitary organization, a cross between the Girl Scouts and Hitler’s Brown Shirts.

They were asked to become “rangers” with the “Lesbian National Parks and Services,” the brainchild of local “performing artists”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I just shake my head when I see this kind of recruitment tatics used by goverment. Will it soon be ok to be a child molestor as long as your a "Ranger" Where have the moral values gone too ? .
This kind of behavior is one of the reasons we are in such a mess. State officials should be of good standing and high values not butt monkeys and the like

not sure what fourm to put in mod...adjust if nessa.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I can hear it now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564dd2849382.jpg[/atsimg]

No Liberals were hurt in the making of this cartoon satire...

...they are naturally that flexible like that with dodging and ducking things...

...no party affiliations are shared with this post as the poster is Independent.

I just have to laugh at the silliness of this crap, it is almost like some Bizzarro World where Superman is dead, and Bizzarro is king.

I am so glad this type of thing does not phase me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9a43d8d920c.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I really dont know what to say...
I would be like yeah go knock yourself out with your femdyke club thing.
But this is just odd and seems like a joke to me. I cant imagine my GF being told by some man-looking lesbians that she is supposed to be gay and to cut her hair short and all that other ****...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

“Homosexuality is natural. Question the heterosexual model. Heterosexuality is a social invention.”

WTF? Are they for real?

Second Line Here.

mod edit, to correct BB code

[edit on 5-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure what the exact problem with this is, someone care to enlighten me?

Women that like Women might want to help protect nature?!?

This is scary because?!?

appart from the heavy homophobia from the Op (lol srsly 'butt monkey'?!? what are you 6!!!) i can't really see anything in this thread which is offensive.

edit to add i found something else offensive -

Their message is that lesbianism is not a developmental disorder but a natural alternative for women

Er.... This is sort of suggesting that being gay is a 'development disorder' that's a little er..... Put it this way, what if i started saying that being christian was a 'development disorder' or being right wing, or liking guns or any of the other million rights you're desperate to cling too?

[edit on 5-9-2009 by NatureBoy]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Anybody else notice the poster add they used is from 2005? And most of their "evidence" for this stuff occured several years ago?

Now I agree with what people are saying, this isn't cool, especially not in Canada.

I am a little worried that soon we will see "only" gay universities and things such as those.

Let's just segregate more of ourselves shall we folks? It seems like a really good idea.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's not a government recruiting tactic, it's a satire and primarily in the form of a video...

The university art gallery, the Manitoba Arts Council and the Canada Council, sponsored this tasteless attack on heterosexuals to the tune of about $10,000. This doesn’t include thousands of taxpayer dollars already expended on their promotional video and “Field Guide” which includes examples of lesbian “flora and fauna.”

Does the LNPS actually exist? This is social engineering masquerading as art, propaganda disguised as parody. It is a shock tactic. Eventually the outrageous becomes accepted. Often, what happens in the imagination occurs in reality.

The Lesbian Rangers don’t actually work in any parks. But the artists claim to have hundreds of junior members called “Eager Beavers.”

Sounds like a very entertaining and funny video to me. I got a good chuckle at Makow (the author):

I have no problem with lesbians, many of whom are my neighbors. They seem to be nice people who just want to lead their lives in peace. But their activists are funded to depopulate and destabilize society in advance of “world government.” Their message is that lesbianism is not a developmental disorder but a natural alternative for women.
many of whom are my neighbors........ LMAO!! riiiiiight...... and apparently these radical neighbor lesbians are making Makow privy to their e-vile furtive agenda of world domination ......... via the Rockefellers and

They now direct government and education through their sponsor-ownership and control of most politicians, parties, cartels, business councils, professional associations, think tanks, foundations, university endowments, mass media, intelligence agencies, secret societies and organized crime

those sneaky lesbians!!!! How dare they!!!

Thanks for the laugh, OP. Good stuff.

[edit on 5/9/09 by argentus]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I think you and info-wars have been duped into believing this is actually real.

Shawna Dempsey and Lorri Millan have collaborated on performances, films, videos, publications and public art projects since 1989. Their provocative, humourous, feminist performance art pieces have toured extensively throughout North America, Europe, Australia and Japan, and their art video and film works have been screened in venues ranging from women’s centres in Sri Lanka to the Museum of Modern Art, NYC.

fingerinthedyke.ca...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Heterosexuals are the real endangered species.

Haha classic infowars - what a stupid statement, it might just be a throwaway nonsence little bit of flair to add some spice to the text but isn't everything they say? I live in a world with over 6 BILLION hetrosexuals, to say that counts as endangered is quiet plainly stupid.

The infowars system is entirely based on saying whatever shocking scary thing you can think of, sure tie it to some statistics or shock news story as loosely as you can but don't worry about anything as long as it's pushing the agenda and sounds pretty scary.

no i take the bit about agenda back, only a few of them have an actual agenda - it's a whole movement stuffed full of people saying whatever they can to make themselves look cool, hard, clever or whatever kind of ego trip they want to go on - as long as it sounds good they'll say it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This whole thing reeks of fabrication. And more than a little of bad joke. What's AJ's next claim going to be "Government forces people to act like monkeys."?

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That's twice this month somebody does me over on something like this.

Damn Keeper, your getting old

First the Center For Human Continuity BS and now this?

Tsk tsk tsk, I need to research more. Thanks for the heads up folks.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Am i missing something ......

Are they not just performance artists ?

Long-time collaborators Shawna Dempsey and Lorri Millan use humour to articulate their feminist politics through performance art.

Starting with an image (particularly a costume), they develop sophisticated texts and tableaux that articulate contemporary realities.

Each year this duo tours to numerous Canadian cities, and have performed in Japan, Australia, Europe, and the US. Although the work shares authorship, usually Shawna Dempsey appears on stage solo, and Lorri Millan acts as “outside eye” (a notable exception being Lesbian National Parks and Services, in which both appear as Rangers).

source/ fingerinthedyke

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

provocative + feminist = thinly veiled propaganda

Let's face it, if it's not recruitment it's a mind control brainwash to get people to accept unnatural things.

What's next, a bestiality comedy troupe?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

Ah yes, 20 years of touring the world with their mind controlling propaganda....why isn't everyone a lesbian by now?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

interesting that even ATS was sensible enough to actually check the website linked in the article - read the comments on infowars. everyone spewing some hyperbole about NWO this and EVIL PLOT that.... It's as if they're being willfully ignorant,

indeed the first post i saw pointing out the mistake was this one,

Just so everybody knows….

i live right next to the U of W and totally debunked this article filled with lies, and infowars deleted it after it had been posted for 4 minutes

shame on this website, it used to be a good source of info

I don't know if this is true or not, i find it really shocking though that no one managed to point out that this is mearly a bit of art designed to make people question the world (and laugh out loud) - surely the point of university?

people in the comments suggesting that school shouldn't have ANY politics! haha yeah right, lets not teach the kids about how the world works then lets see how the nation develops... haha seriously sometimes i wonder if infowars is a mental illness.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Will it soon be ok to be a child molestor as long as your a "Ranger" Where have the moral values gone too ? .

Personally I see this as a bit of a slippery slope fallacy. I don't really see the connection, to child molesters. In our society it seems a majority of people are generally OK with homosexuality, at least to the point of not punishing people for it, but I doubt it's even 0.01% who are OK with child molesting, and whereas opinions on homosexuality have been generally becoming more liberal, I don't see opinion on child molesters going that way.

On the general subject of the article, this seems like much less of a 'big gay conspiracy', and much more just a couple of women trying to encourage tolerance.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by harpsounds]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy

interesting that even ATS was sensible enough to actually check the website linked in the article - read the comments on infowars. everyone spewing some hyperbole about NWO this and EVIL PLOT that.... It's as if they're being willfully ignorant,

You make a good point.
Who is vetting their stories ?

I think its a case of......

Chum.....

Water .....

Frenzy .........

Chum King will protect you and your family from the New World Order ....Buy Now on INFOWARS.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is good. More homosexuality = population control.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join