It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWINE Flu Talk.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi, I know their is many and many fourms online talking about swine flu.

Just thursday, in my college. We got a head county health department rep to come to class and talk to us about what the college and what we should be doing during the fall semester. They now have assigned a team of cleaners for my college. Cleaners as in those guys that are in suits to clean epidemic diseases. They told us that if one student gets the swine flu. Our college is supposed to shut down all operations until the cleaners clean everything and finilize their inspections.

I found an article online here:
www.swineflu-information.com...

talks about swine flu that it can possibly be engineered. She is a nurse and gives her opinions but says their isn't any solid proof that this is a fact.

I would like to know where are the documents that allow the swine flu shot makers that they are not liable if anyone dies with their shot. Like I heard somewhere on ats that they already got the protection from the fda that if anyone dies because of their shots. They are not liable. I am interested and was told their is a link somewhere on ats that links directly to those fda documents. I want to have them to show them to my professors and other people to tell them about this. It will bealivable that way then to directly tell them i heard form a board form that this is what happen. I notice less people listen to you if it's a hear say but if you have some documents to back up your reasoning then you can possibly be reasonable.

In my opinion. I do think that it's engineered due to how it was spread and marketed on the media to stur up fear in the U.S I would like to know directy who are the companies that are producing the swine flu shots? Just to know exactly who is responsible for the flu shots.

Here is a video of a journalist that claims that it's true that the swine flu was or is engineered or manmade.

The link is below:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-9-2009 by computerwiz32]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

The ATS forum "Diseases and Pandemics" has boocoodles (?) of information. Go there and read away.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

new topics

join