It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something is happening and i don't know what

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
next few days i think - I'm very stressful ?

like big bomb or catastrophe ?

sorry if nonsense thread, just big calm before the storm, feels almost death and sick

i wonder if anything will happen over this weekend

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you know you're psychic with a fairly good track record, please do tell us more. If this is your first-ish experience with this sort of thing, don't worry about it. Things are changing rapidly right now and will be for some time. Things will happen that make some people very sad or angry or any number of other negative emotions, but please do stay calm - and if you can't then please learn very quickly for your own sake - and remember that this too, like all things, will pass. Learn to see the positive in every little thing. Learn to accept that what you see as frightening, horrifying, etc., is not really as you perceive it. Learn to see that things happen for very good reasons. We little bugs just aren't privy to the meaning yet. Love will show you the way forward.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the 9 of september is coming in the next few days..it will be 9.9.09 or 999 .. its the emergency number in the UK just like 911 is in the usa...
my daughter lives in london and i have told her to get the hell out on the ninth because i have a feeling the city is going to be bombed....

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Maybe a 3.2(ML) quake will hit the Sahara dessert region killing 3 cactus plants and we'll all say what a wonderful prophetess angelx666 is?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

I, much like many others, believe that we are all connected in some way via the subconscious. For a while now, people have been expecting something to go down, and this is especially true as the ninth of September approaches. I would say that, perhaps you're feeling this tension that many are feeling, via the subconscious.

I know that for a while now, I, too, have been feeling much like you have, like there is some impending disaster coming. My advice to you is to just not dwell on it. Live your live as happily and as normally as you can. You'll go nuts if you do otherwise!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Maybe get your bloodsugar level checked.
Eat regulary, remember to drink alot. Get some exercise and fresh air..

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My suggestion - live your life.

If anything does indeed happen that gives you all the more reason to trust your instincts. Also, know that there isn't anything you in particular can do about it. I believe these things wereset in motion ages ago.

On the flipside, if nothing happens, well....nothing happens.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i was googling 999 last night strangely enough and it is actually a positive sequence of numbers strongly related to the number 37 in numerology terms

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
the 9 of september is coming in the next few days..it will be 9.9.09 or 999 .. its the emergency number in the UK just like 911 is in the usa...
my daughter lives in london and i have told her to get the hell out on the ninth because i have a feeling the city is going to be bombed....

plus for us across the pond, on that same day, all of the highest ranking federal government officials will be in one building listening to barack obamas speech to a joint session of congress...time for the common people of washington to go take a trip west as far as you can drive. well, maybe a 100 mile day trip, at least.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This immediately reminded me of one of the unplayed cards in the "illuminati card game deck" You remember that game don't you?

www.propagandamatrix.com...

Card number 7 from the top

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You just need a strong drink.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Free floating anxiety can be caused by many things, but usually it is an imbalance in your endrocine system or at least that's what a guy I met in a bar once told me. Sounds as good as anyother reason.

I know one thing....reading all the doom and gloom on ATS will certainly add to your feelings of anxiety.

Darlin, this is just entertainment and not to be taken seriously!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If you've got that many people trying to convince you that it's your blood sugar, then maybe you're onto something.

I mean, after all, that 9-9-9 date sounds pretty spooky.

Oh, wait, the OP said this weekend... and that's actually entirely possible, too. I mean, it could be pretty much any weekend. But hey, Israel could attack Iran, there could be like a holiday terror attack.. absolutely anything could happen!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
there is a story i know of that concerns a certain nobleman in the middle ages who tried to prove a point about the ignorance and stupidity of the common people.

he brought out a beast of burden and had a lottery of sorts where commoners could guess the weight for a prize. he proved to be right after all the guesses were tallied no one commoner had guessed the correct weight .... however ....

the average of the literaly hundreds of guesses was in fact the correct weight, and thus the correct information.

in other words, they added all the guesses together, divided by the number of guesses there were, and the number was the correct number.

on a grander scale, earth's .... humanity's subconscious collective is adhering to this, or the odds of the masses being right was a reflection of it's properties, mechanisms, and causalities. a conundrum of logic, and conflicting truisms. but there none the less.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
i agree with a few posters above, as we near september 11th i think alot of people are having anxiety, and also anxietys and fears caused by our government and collectively as a human species that is spreading on a subconscious level effecting us all

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad

999 backwards is 666

What does this mean? I have know idea probably nothing. Hopefully just another day.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The reactions to this post is more interesting than the post itself. Someone says he feels nervous and the rest of the thread posters suggest all kinds of scary things that it may be.

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I think the month of September after 9/11, is a tense time for everyone who, will never ever forget that day, where they were, what they were doing along with their thoughts of total shock & horror. I'm always wary of September and July.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by vesta]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
don't know how relevant is this, but got news today my grandmother died this morning, tho i didn't had this is mind

thread is closed

tx

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have been having that sick, antsy, "bad moon a'rising", sinking kind of feeling, also! I don't know what it will be, I just know it will be bad! I felt this way, just before Hurricane Katrina. I didn't know what it would be, but that it would affect many, etc. No matter how much I prayed or meditated, I couldn't shake off the bad feelings. Same feelings this time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join