It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins whats your view on these stackable Coffins?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I find it a little weird that these youtube videos have been all over the place with coffins and stone crypts. I mean sure, they do need some extra coffins for if another false flag attack goes worse than planned but comon. Over a million found and people stopped counting? Not to mention that they have stackable ones wereas normal ones have rounded lids. Or the fact that these can easily fit 3-4 people in each one. Dont tell me funeral homes give group discounts on family casket liners.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Think about it.

If the government wanted to get rid of thousands, even millions of people in FEMA camps, why would they bother putting them into coffins?

Why would they bother making special cars to transport these people? Why woul they make the effort?

They wouln't. They would simply dig a hole and throw the bodies in it. It's fast, it's dirty and it's cheap.

They aren't going to spend large sums of money and disposable citizens.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

My view is that they are not coffins at all. What are they really? Who knows, but I don't think they're coffins for the reason that tothetenthpower just explained.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting. I see two stories about this. On one hand we have the coffins and liners, on the other hand we have stories about cremation setups. Will you folks make up your mind? Why would the US want to go to the trouble to bury millions of citizens when they could cremate them? This smacks of impracticability, inefficiency.

My guess is that someone bought a bunch of these for the funeral industry from China or something, and they are sitting around waiting for sale.

They may be in reserve for future use in national cemeteries, also. The government will have a lot of dead veterans to possibly intern over the next twenty years as the WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War vets begin to die off and select a national cemetery for their permanent resting place.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

They wouln't. They would simply dig a hole and throw the bodies in it. It's fast, it's dirty and it's cheap.

You forgot the Quick Lime, when the sale of quick lime to the government goes up, then we had all better be on our toes.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm with what the tenth power says, in regards to they wouldn't respect our dead bodies. But what if they don't want our "contaminated" bodies polluting the earth and groundwater and that's why they need these coffins? The contamination could be from anything, like the toxic things most Americans eat or a bio attack or even piggy flu.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Actually i have done some research into the camps and most all of them can process up to 26,000 people in a 24 hour timeframe. So if they can gas 5 times that amount they would not want the rotting stinking bodies laying in the sun getting worse now would they? And they found after Katrina that mass graves did not work as well as expected. Besides that is why these stack. Keep the smell in and the animals out till burn time if you ask me.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Red Dawn 09]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They need them for every american citizen.

Because those serve 3 purposes:
To get you easier out of the grave if you need to be transported
To prevent the ground from caving in when your coffin deterioates and breaks in. (purely cosmetic, but still folks can get upset when they are in a graveyard and the ground moves)
To pervent ground water contamination.

It's a standard product used in the funeral industry.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sure it is. I have been to a few funerals, I havent seen any of these ever getting lowered into the ground. Seems quite big for a coffin liner. Never seen a coffin that size before and im sure every american cant afford a coffin the size that those would line.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

Maybe they are not coffins at all..Think about it...If they are burning 26,000 people a day, those ashes would need to be cleaned out of the furnaces and dealt with somehow. Maybe these "coffins" are really to carry the ashes off to somewhere more convenient.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Those coffins are supposed to be for all the British agents that refuse to leave their ill gotten homes and return what they have stolen; its an inside joke. Its kind of way to make a very serious threat without making a threat.

Of course no bodies will go in the boxes because the bodies are going to be disposed of at the site of the murder. Wood Chippers or something.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If the government wanted to get rid of thousands, even millions of people in FEMA camps, why would they bother putting them into coffins?

Not necessarily. If they want to keep up appearances, they would certainly use these coffins.

Allow me to explain.

If it was a concealed agenda, for example let's say swine flu really is a government created plot for population control, the government would want to keep up appearances of it being a natural tragedy. In that event, they'd want to appear to be treating the citizens with as much due respect the 'tragedy' would allow instead of tossing them into mass pits.

I feel that is how the US would do things initially instead of an out-in-the-open hostile take over which would utilize coffinless, mass graves.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There's a two year old thread still going on about these "Burial Vaults"
here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, they are not coffins. They are Burial vaults that are placed on top of the casket to prevent the ground from eventually collapsing in on the casket.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Alright I can agree with that view point. But I bet they wouln't be putting everybody in the coffins, just the ones they want the people to see.

If anything, I see this as disinformation. I have seen the FEMA camps with my own eyes and know they are there, why? I still have no clue.

We will find out soon enough I suppose, flu season is just around the corner and the propaganda campaign is in full swing.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
These remind me of the size of concrete boxes they place the wooden caskets into. These containers would likely hold several dead bodies, especially if they're emaciated like the ones in concentration camps.

I had met an owner of a construction container business that produced various containers for holding and moving certain construction materials, such as natural large rocks for foundations and chimneys.These would likely also be water proof. These might also be used for ground spills such as contaminated soils. I suppose there could be several uses for these.

I'm also reminded of the containers they showed being used on Star Trek.

Some might even believe these could be used on alien bodies such as a District 9 scenario.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Do you really believe that to be true? I mean, it seems possible that they would want us to believe that they are to cover the caskets and prevent the ground from sagging. I don't know that those spots wouldn't end up sagging eventually anyway just due to the simple fact that all of the dirt that now fills it is no longer as compact as it was before the hole got dug. So therefore the ground in the spots of the graves would sag some anyway because the, now loose, soil would still be settling.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think that is what vaults are for to keep the ground from collapsing in on the casket and to keep casket intact. I don't see a problem with these things bodies laying around like during floods have to be contained in something until claimed. Caskets go in a concrete vault, then a tamper is used to pack down dirt, then more dirt, tamp, dirt, then grass put back when grave is closed. It is pretty interesting procedure.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Agggh, Twenty years as a funeral director gives me no credibility on this issue? Every time I conduct a funeral at a National cemetery we use one of these. The flat part of the burial vault is the bottom and the curved bathtub looking part is the top. The flat part, lets call it a base, is placed in the grave first. The casket is then lowered into the grave. After everyone says their goodbyes the cemetery workers bring out the top and place it over the casket. The grave is then filled in and the sod is replaced. Yes there is some settling of the earth over the first week, so more dirt is added. It's called perpetual care, cemetery workers have some job security keeping cemeteries looking nice.

Don't get me wrong here people, I'm a believer in the KBR containment camps. These (vaults/grave liners are just inventory for future sales, that's it...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I would have to say The Undertaker seems plausible to to what he claims to be and common sense.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If the Vaults were just for future sale then why pray tell did FEMA buy them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join