It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have seen either a Grey or reptilian in your room at night?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I start this thread in hopes of seeing exactly how many people besides the people i have talked to in my travels around the USA have at one point or another, when you were around 5 up to 13 could have swore you saw a Grey "small big eyed short thin alien" or a reptilian "very tall thin green or red eyes, green or brownish skin/scales, and the third eye inbetween the two normal eyes" in your room late at night. Now i know alot of people i have talked with about this have seen one or thee other. I myself have seen a reptilian in my room when i was 7ish and when i brought it up to my dad he convinced me it was a ghost and that he had a ghost gun with which to slay it with. It seems to have worked from 7ish age till now but last night something very strange happened. My soulmate is a practiced witch/wiccan and usually sets up circles of protection around me, her and our daughter. Then i can put up walls of what i like to call my extra anger/sorrow. They have never failed until last night! My soulmate put up her circles like normal and as she drifted off i started to put up my walls. Here is were it got weird. As i put up one of the six walls "4 sides 1 above 1 below" i felt her circles failing. As i tried to put up a wall it felt as if it was "pushed" over. That has never happened and i also have never felt anything of that magnitude energy wise in my life. Then before i could wake my soulmate to have her wake fully and retry her circles i hear a loud "Hssssssss" and as i looked at the foot of our bed i saw a perfect Reptilian head and ONLY its head. So i of course kicked at it but found no resistance. I then awoke my soulmate and told her what had transpired. She had felt none of it but did concure that her circles were indeed removed. She then recast the circles and i tried putting up my walls. No problem at all after that. Fell asleep like nothing had happened.

So what i do know is this. I was convinced at 7ish that it was a ghost and not to worry and only now 24 years later have i seen or felt one again. This bothers me becouse 1. i have reawoken in a time of need to these creatures.
or 2. they have chosen to reveal themselfs to me now.

Anyone else have these same encounters or similar ones you can share? would love to have more views on this and other storys besides the ones i have heard in my travels.

Thanks for listening to my weird story and please leave a comment or post on your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

Thank's Red for sharing your experince.

If they were, nothing is strong enough to protect us.
I haven't seen anything but I know they exist.

SNC

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thank you for putting all of that into words so nicely. I got actual "visual" imagry of the whole of what you saw and felt.

I have been running into things like this my whole life. I had a run in with a reptilian when I was about... 11 or 12 I think. I remember being about half asleep, totally comfy and ready to just give into sleep. Then I felt something bump into my foot. Not like a little bump to check on sleep status, but like something had tripped and hit my foot. Now this was rather odd because I was sleeping on the top bunk in a small room where there wasn't much more room then a walkway at the foot of the bed.
Pretty needless to say, that feeling startled me awake again, and when I opened my eyes, there was this tall, skinny, shiney creature with bright greenish-yellow eyes staring at me. And it wasn't just standing there staring, it had one hand up on my bed like it had either just cought itself or it was about to hop up on the bed with me.

The part of all this that bothers me the most is that I don't remember anything more after that. Just waking up the next morning feeling like I just missed some part of my own life.

That's just one example...I have had a lifetime of strange phenomena with creatures of all natures. Someday I hope I can find out why they are so drawn to me, or what I'm supposed to do with this strange ability to see the things that most can't.

But til then I'll have to learn what I can from posts like this and the ghost or alien account stories that I hear from others.

Thanks for the post Red Dawn, painted a very clear picture for me.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A very interesting read and thank you for being brave enough post it. As to the subject of reptilians I have never seen one or had any reason to believe that they exist but that said I believe they exist and I also think they are at the top of the chain but that is just my own personal opinion.

I experienced some weird things as you did at about the same age. However the experiences I suffered was a repetitive visitation of four "humanoids" in black patterned metal armour drifting down through the ceiling of my room. It happened so much that I used to dread bedtimes and when the men drifted through the ceiling I would always freak out so much that the screams would bring my mother and father running.

A few years ago I brought this up and my father refused to talk to me about it or dismiss it out of hand. My mother told me that from a very young age I would scream and on several occasions when she came into the bedroom, my eyes were wide and staring at something in total terror. Once she stepped in front of where I was staring and I just looked straight through her.

She took it seriously enough to talk to a doctor about it and they just said it was night terrors.

I still remember the look of the armours on these "fellows" though and my memories are not of something that was imagined. In any case I do not dwell on it any more and I excuse my experiences as night terrors... it's more convenient for me.

Then as puberty hit me I suffered sleep paralysis and terrifying visions of such detail I still shudder when I recall them but that is another post

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here is a little clip on some info on greys and reptilians please enjoy and give us a broader understanding of how many really have seen and felt their presence.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In 1993 I believe there was a Grey standing next to my bed during the early A.M. hours. I was nine yrs old. I was frozen in fear as I stared at this thing. I eventually forced myself to slowly turn around, and then cried myself to sleep.

At the time I didn't know what a Grey was. Later I saw an image of a Grey and realized how close of a match it was to what I saw that night.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Thank you for shaing your encounter with us. I also was able to dismiss mine at 7ish as a ghost but now having seen what i did last night and also hearing it made me a true beliver again.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Grey?

Once, I woke up in the middle of the night without reason and a grey stoot halfway the length of my bed looking at me without moving. i moved my leg thought I saw it go through the alien and did it off as my brain still being in hallucinational mode from the sleep. I figured it was nothing strange since I also had the most annoying case of sleep paralysis that half year. I was every nigh paralysed in my sleep. I don't think neither was related to aliens, or perhaps that's just my part of not wanting to believe it too remain sane in the eyes of others.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So...Why us? For lack of better wording... Is it that only certain people remember these run-ins and it really is like this for everyone? Or is it that they are monitoring certain types of people? Most of the people I have shared stories with about these alien and ghost visitors, have all been psychic to some extent or another. Are we like some kind of "secret weapon" against those aliens and/or ghosts?

I know, I probably sound nutty now...lol...But as I have been having experiences of both natures all my life (and I mean almost every memory I have has some kind of bizzare critter or another in it) I would like to know what I am supposed to be doing with this gift/curse. Or am I the only one that see's it that way?...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by psychekitty

I feel much like the actress in Constantine. What I felt last night was neigh unto falling out of the tub after being awoken. It would seem that we are basicly brainwashed to think that what we see is rubbish and we start to belive after we hear it enough. Mahaps its a prelude to the next phaze in a plan. I want to see if there have been alot of this same thing going around. If so it might be a big push of some sort.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Red Dawn 09]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If this is some kind of "big push" towards something, then it seems to me that now would be the best time for people to start figuring out what makes their psyche activate. To tap into our subconcious minds so that, if absolutely nothing else, we can protect ourselves (our minds even) from being... taken over, controlled, enslaved...whichever the case may be.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Actually as a kid I had precognition. I could see the future. Uhm, hold your horses. I could see the future in times I could not control from moments I could not decide and playing in times I didn't know. Usually it was some wasteful 3 minute even with no important meaning that I would remember three minutes before the event I saw earlier (sometimes years earlier). In other words, my precognition was completly useless. Now my precognition is gone, I went in the early stages of puberty through a difficult situation at home (nothing abusive btw). I now have to cool ability to know exactly what other people are going to do and how they respond to things. Like a very good cold reader.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

From what you describe, it just sounds to me like you had no controll over your precognations. Like maybe if you had paid it more attention or learned how to see more then a moment or to focus in on detail or something, then you could have turned a "useless" skill into something useful. And then it wouldn't have gone away, because of possibly being stiffled out.

I say this because when I was little I saw things in my dreams too. Just little glimpses at first that seemed totally useless. But because I knew I saw that moment I just lived in a dream, and it happened so often, that there must be a reason for it. (For as long as I can remember I have tried to find a reason for everything...lol) So in searching for that reason, I started writting down my dreams, even ones that seemed just silly, and eventually I was able to remember the dreams better and recognise sooner when the moment from the dream is about to happen. What I mean there is I start to get this feeling in my stomich, kinda like when you're nervous and start getting "butterflies", only it's a softer kind of feeling. Then I start paying more attention to all that is happening around me at the moment, and try to remember what happened next in the dream I'd had. Sometimes I can just tell when something is going to happen or just when I need to call someone or do something. I don't know how to explain it other then, just knowing through some kind of "feeling". Those "feelings" have neverbeen wrong either.

Maybe if you try to focus in your "ability" (I don't know what else to call it) you will be able to have the precognitions again and find a way to make use of them?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have seen the shadow of an alien arm stretch across my blinds when I was about 11 years old. I was holding my pillow to my air-conditioner to get it nice and cold, and I look up above it and saw a shadow of a long skinny arm with no wrist and 4 long fingers stretch across the blinds... make a grabbing motion and then stretch back. Needless to say I was scares sh*tless for weeks.

AND the crazy part, is my twin brother did the same thing (the pillow thing) in his room.. and saw the same thing!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So let's see:

Witches...

Ghost guns...

Reptilians...

Do you think you have left anything out?

Did Billy Meier also come & visit you?

Or Jonathon Reed?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Hmm. Bye your description it sounds like a Greys arm. What i have been finding out today through searches is that the Greys are the worker class for the Reptilians. Hence why you see alot of grey footage but little to none on the reptilians. Besides funky eye things that is.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Dawn 09
reply to post by hikix

Hmm. Bye your description it sounds like a Greys arm. What i have been finding out today through searches is that the Greys are the worker class for the Reptilians. Hence why you see alot of grey footage but little to none on the reptilians. Besides funky eye things that is.

Why must you pollute our attempts at rational ufology oriented discussion with this reptilian BS?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
that reptilian youtube crap doesn't really apply to me. I don't know if I saw an Alien or a ghost, but I saw something.. I still think about it, its strange and scares me still.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Have you ever seen it, or anything like it, again since?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've had many supposed recalls of past contacts of some sort related to these. One memory was having looked up and seeing a faint vision of them with what appeared as if fish eyes. That was suggested as a typical housecall when I would get sick.

At this point, I'm more likely to assume many past memories were implanted as if to suggest from early childhood. So much deception and games, that I seriously doubt plain old good intentions.

Some have suggested in some way that I used to be one of them.....whatever that really means. I had at one point, what was supposed to be some type of white or white pearl scaled suit that would have fit one of the long nosed lizard or goat like reptilians.

Many of my thoughts are now that these were special effects mind games, such as by the military. Another is that one species is making themselves appear as if many different species, using whatever masking or special effects they feel necessary.

Only a couple in the video seemed vaguely familiar. The Mantis, from my recall, was suggested as some type of machine used for procedures such as surgeries and not an actual living being.

The suggested aliens in the science fiction movie Cocoon that were glowing was one interesting memory. They were supposedly asking about a few missing disks that were important to them.

But if these aliens or whomever were as psychic and capable as suggested, they wouldn't have been asking me for something so simple. We ourselves know well enough to have back up and that using simple disks like Cds in a more advanced race would be long outdated technology.

Makes me wonder who writes that stuff if it isn't just my imagination.

I've recalled having had proof in one form or another and yet I don't have anything I now know of. They were either hidden, lost, stolen or taken away. (yawn)

[edit on 5-9-2009 by aleon1018]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join