It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius - Minimum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In the thread that got deleted someone asked what was bad with Codex.

This thread is not part of the old thread , or is continuing it in any way.If you want to discuss more about Codex Alimentarius though , be welcome

3.2 Contents of vitamins and minerals 3.2.1

The minimum level of each vitamin and/or mineral contained in a vitamin and mineral food supplement per daily portion of consumption as suggested by the manufacturer should be 15% of the recommended daily intake as determined by FAO/WHO.

www.codexalimentarius.net...

Good luck ! When they set a stupid minimum like that , you can rest assured no food will have more than 15% vitamins of what they call "recommended" standards , which a few studies say that are ACTUALLY low numbers for intake already , and should be drastically increased.

Go under-nutrition ! Go death from preventable diseases !

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/935b4c5d143b.jpg[/atsimg]
How do you expect them to get the swine flu to spread if we are not weak in health ??

With Codex and Chemtrails full of Barium, which is an immune system weakener, the swine flu can spread with ease, and they can get us to take the vaccines...

[edit on 5/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have a question.

There are many people/sites saying that there will be a vitamin ban starting December 31st, 2009.

I've visited the official codex website read through information and downloaded their PDF files.

Of course the documents are long legalese style jargon, but I can't find where it says that come a certain date things will become banned/regulated.

Have you read through the official codex docs?

If so, can you point me to where I can read (officially) this for myself?

Thanks in advance!

[edit on 5-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/935b4c5d143b.jpg[/atsimg]
I dont know the exact page numbers in the codex papres, but, I trust the people working in the field and are really upset about this know what they are talking about !

I do not think they call it Nutricide for fun !!

SEEING THRU THE VITAMIN TRADE ASSOCIATIONS SPIN ON CODEX VITAMIN ISSUE
Health food store owners are telling you that NNFA, the trade association they belong to is telling them that Codex "will never happen here" and that "we shouldn't worry, an umbrella group of vitamin trade associations called IADSA is properly representing the supplement industry at Codex meetings."

When you hear these things, you're not being told the truth, but the cashier at your local health food store doesn't realize this- he or she is merely parroting the SPIN that they've heard from the Pharma dominated vitamin trade association that they belong to.

IAHF and allied groups including the National Health Federation have been attending Codex meetings for years. We have witnessed IADSA, and CRN taking actions at CODEX meetings which directly side with Pharma and with the FDA. The reason this is happening is explained quite well is this hard hitting article by investigative journalist Suzanne Harris, JD "Who Says Whatever Happens at CODEX Won't Affect US Law, And WHY Do They Say It?

By pointing the employees and owner of your local health food store to this site, you will help IAHF trigger off a necessary revolt. We can, and will succeed in getting a huge number of health food stores, and small, innovative vitamin companies to break AWAY from NNFA and form their own association, an association that is willing and able to truly represent the WILL of the people as expressed via the passage of the Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act of 1994.

NNFA turned their backs on their own bylaws long ago, totally IGNORING all conflicts of interest, allowing pharmaceutical companies to join and allowing employees of pharmaceutical companies to occupy key positions (eg co chair of NNFA's International Committee which developed their position on CODEX). IAHF and allied organizations regard NNFA to be morally bankrupt as a result. Its TIME. The EXODUS must begin!

MLM COMPANIES ARE ALSO LYING ON THE CODEX ISSUE

(Similarly, people selling MLM products for network marketing companies are ALSO being told by the front offices of companies such as Mannatech, Shaklee, Herbalife, GNLD and others that Codex "isn't a problem" or that "Codex is a GOOD thing! It will help increase our business!"

You should know that the aforementioned MLM companies belong to CRN, a pharma dominated vitamin trade association whose membership includes such multinational pharmaceutical giants as Monsanto, Wyeth, Pfizer, and many others- and what you're being told is NOT the truth.

The Pharmaceutical Industry is the world's #1 investment industry, and they'll do ANYTHING to protect their profits. Not only are we up against Big Pharma, but we're also up against a population control/ societal control agenda developed by the Shadow Government which is seeking to force us into a global totalitarian state.

The GOOD news is that they CAN be stopped! This website provides you, your family, and friends with ALL THE TOOLS you'll need to thoroughly defend all of your most cherished personal freedoms, no matter what country you live in!

At this point, you might be feeling overwhelmed. You might think "this is too complicated!" Or, you might think "I'll never be able to understand all of this, and fighting back just seems too hard!"

Don't panic! IAHF has been on this Codex issue like glue since 1996 when we were the first to call it to global attention via an article by John Hammell in 1996. We've experienced ALL of the spin against our message first hand. Here we'll help you to see through it all, so that you can EASILY take the simple steps necessary to fight back! You are now PART of a growing health freedom grass roots underground that spans the globe, so you are not alone!

Just one last Q, are you willing to bet your life on it ? that this will not effect you in any way ??

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I wasn't trying to say that I don't think Codex is a nefarious plan.

It would just be a whole lot easier to convince other people (sheeple) if I could show them this right from Codex's own mouth.

I am actually stocking up of vitamins and supplements among other things (good for any SHTF scenario not just Codex), they have a pretty good shelf life so if nothing happens I'll have plenty of vitamins.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
reply to post by ChemBreather

I wasn't trying to say that I don't think Codex is a nefarious plan.

It would just be a whole lot easier to convince other people (sheeple) if I could show them this right from Codex's own mouth.

I am actually stocking up of vitamins and supplements among other things (good for any SHTF scenario not just Codex), they have a pretty good shelf life so if nothing happens I'll have plenty of vitamins.

I agree with you, and if the Codex documents said it flat out, it wouldnt have gotten this far. That is the beauty of a 1000 page agreement that no one actually understand, exept for those who wrote it and knows what they wants to 'push' thru.

You must also realize that IG-Farben is in this, they are the forerunners here, and they are the Eugenics monsters from Auswitch Germany in the 40's, so this is an serious topic.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas

3.2 Contents of vitamins and minerals 3.2.1

The minimum level of each vitamin and/or mineral contained in a vitamin and mineral food supplement per daily portion of consumption as suggested by the manufacturer should be 15% of the recommended daily intake as determined by FAO/WHO.

www.codexalimentarius.net...

Good luck ! When they set a stupid minimum like that , you can rest assured no food will have more than 15% vitamins of what they call "recommended" standards , which a few studies say that are ACTUALLY low numbers for intake already , and should be drastically increased.

They are only talking about supplements here. Most people in western countries will get enough vitamins/nutrients from the food they eat anyway. For those who don't, and really do need supplements, I don't think they are going to be stuck with pills that only give them 15% for one good reason...

Competition!

If one company gives 15% on all the daily needs, there will always be another company who will want to compete by giving more. We see this already, there are many tablets that give way above 100% even though that's unlikely to be needed, and may actually have a negative effect!

Although too much vitamin C from your diet is unlikely to harm you, megadoses of vitamin C supplements can cause nausea, diarrhea, kidney stones and inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis). Rarely, too much vitamin C can cause faintness, dizziness and fatigue.

www.mayoclinic.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This site may have the information you need. I have not read it in a couple of years, but the site owner is a real nit picker on sources. (She has yelled at me often enough) NAISinfocentral

The people at these blogs can probably answer any of your questions since they have been chasing the farming control/NAIS/Codex monster for several years.

NoNais

Arkansas No Nais/Codex

Farmer to Consumer

new topics

top topics

join