It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Child that has a very real "Sixth Sense"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Does everyone remeber the movie the Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis and the boy that drew ghosts to him? Well Michael Jones is a real life child with just that abilty.

Denice Jones was cleaning the kitchen one night when she heard a scream in her youngest son's bedroom. Alarmed, Denice ran upstairs to find five-year-old son Michael curled up in the corner of his room, with a look of terror on his face. He explained that a "crayon-color white man" had come to his room and tried to touch his shoulder. Michael told his mother that the ghost identified himself as his deceased grandfather, who died when his mother was ten years old. He was sent to warn Michael to stay away "from the bad ghosts." But the warning would prove futile. Soon, Michael and his family say they were plagued by spirits in their home: glowing balls of light, levitating furniture, and demons that would physically leave their mark on Michael until he bled.

Medical tests would reveal that Michael had no mental or physical problems to explain this phenomenon. The family became so frightened that they moved. And moved. And moved again. But, they claim, the demons followed them wherever they went, even to another state. The Jones' themselves were not the only ones that found themselves the victims of this supernatural world; loved ones say they also became victims of terrifying phenomena. Today, Denice says Michael, now 13 years old, is still haunted by the demon spirits that first terrorized him when he was a boy. Denice Jones has written a book about her family's experiences called "The Other Side."

www.ghostmag.com...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Does everyone remeber the movie the Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis and the boy that drew ghosts to him? Well Michael Jones is a real life child with just that abilty.

Denice Jones was cleaning the kitchen one night when she heard a scream in her youngest son's bedroom. Alarmed, Denice ran upstairs to find five-year-old son Michael curled up in the corner of his room, with a look of terror on his face. He explained that a "crayon-color white man" had come to his room and tried to touch his shoulder. Michael told his mother that the ghost identified himself as his deceased grandfather, who died when his mother was ten years old. He was sent to warn Michael to stay away "from the bad ghosts." But the warning would prove futile. Soon, Michael and his family say they were plagued by spirits in their home: glowing balls of light, levitating furniture, and demons that would physically leave their mark on Michael until he bled.

Medical tests would reveal that Michael had no mental or physical problems to explain this phenomenon. The family became so frightened that they moved. And moved. And moved again. But, they claim, the demons followed them wherever they went, even to another state. The Jones' themselves were not the only ones that found themselves the victims of this supernatural world; loved ones say they also became victims of terrifying phenomena. Today, Denice says Michael, now 13 years old, is still haunted by the demon spirits that first terrorized him when he was a boy. Denice Jones has written a book about her family's experiences called "The Other Side."

www.ghostmag.com...

When my cousin and I were younger he was frequently visited by a "Blue man" that only he could see. Sometimes he would see it running past a window or just standing near by him. He always said that he felt that the blue man was "watching out for him." He never mentioned any physical contact though. Good find.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
fascinating story, this kid would be an excellent case study if he is willing of course. If so many spirits are attracted to him, it shouldn't be too hard to document the strange happenings and photograph some of those orbs and stuff. I wonder if her book has any such pics in it. cool find.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I managed to ge those things to leave me alone from a young age. My older brother wasn't so lucky. I have very rational friends who never admit to seeing things publically that have told me privately that I'll probably never know the full extent of the terror that is out there--they call me lucky because nothing really awful truly happens to me--I have very normal worries. What little I've seen worries me--or did, at least; I no longer care. They can't get me, but maybe one day I'll have kids to deal with that do. Not looking forward to it.

top topics

join