It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK at your ATS PUBLIC PROFILE you can see His story... his story... History... Your Past.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Look at your own ATS PUBLIC profile...

I take back everything I said... I was wrong.

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hey there Doomsday 2029,

Are you having on of you episodes again?? Last year you made similar weird threads and stated that you were gonna leave ATS after a bunch of weird incoherant threads.......should we be expecting the same??

What is this thread all about???

Please explain...

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Alcohol + Doomsday2029 + ATS = messy.

Go sleep it off sunshine!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Alcohol + Doomsday2029 + ATS = messy.

Go sleep it off sunshine!

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Don't be so harsh. doomsday just needs a girlfriend ( a real one, not one of those plastic ones).

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up Doom!!!

I get it now!??! Great thread

Peace

[edit on 5/9/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by radio_for_peace

I've been married for 8 years.

with children.... I don't get out much.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

That's bad to!!!!!

Married for 8 years aswell with 3 kids.....sanity seems to come and go as it pleases...

Good luck!!!

But what's up with this thread??? Please elaborate!!!!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I agree, my view of things have changed with time.

I would go into greater detail but, I am nearing the end of an important experiment.

We feed dogs dog food and they bark, so I have been feeding the cat dog food for a while now and believe the cat should start barking soon.

If this works. and I'm sure it will, I plan on developing an army of barking cats to patrol my property. Think about it, would you mess with an army of barking cats? I think I will call them "barcats"

EDIT to add; star and flag for you

[edit on 5-9-2009 by deepred]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I understand this.

But at the same time, others don't so... I think i'm just drunk and within a friday night drunk understanding of my great friend 2029, although he doesn't know i'm his friend!

I'd like to hear what he says, to wonder if i'm right
or wrong

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepred

I would go into greater detail but, I am nearing the end of an important experiment.

We feed dogs dog food and they bark, so I have been feeding the cat dog food for a while now and believe the cat should start barking soon.

If this works. and I'm sure it will, I plan on developing an army of barking cats to patrol my property. Think about it, would you mess with an army of barking cats? I think I will call them "barcats"

jesus christ...!

LMAO.

Good one mate, good one! It's not directed toward me, but damnit I read it and laughed like no tomorrow!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Everybody that replied to this thread.... Looks like we got the same enemies?

NO?

NWO?

KNOW?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Here you go a bit of light relief for an over clocking mind

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by deepred

jesus christ...!

LMAO.

Good one mate, good one! It's not directed toward me, but damnit I read it and laughed like no tomorrow!

I feel that barking cats will be more effective then meowing dogs.

I also plan on painting turtles grey so they look like rocks. I will then train the turtles to move very slow so that if anyone sees them they will just think they are slow moving rocks. These turtles will be use to gather intel info and report back to the barcats.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Here you go a bit of light relief for an over clocking mind

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

Groundbreaking research there....

Keep us up to date on the development and your findings as i tried a similar thing back in 2005 with fishfood and cats.

The cats seemed to be fine underwater for about 2 minutes but then they'd usually start acting funny and died. Because of lack of funding i couldn't continue my project and was forced to stop.

Perhaps we could compair data.....

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by deepred

Keep us up to date on the development and your findings as i tried a similar thing back in 2005 with fishfood and cats.

The cats seemed to be fine underwater for about 2 minutes but then they'd usually start acting funny and died. Because of lack of funding i couldn't continue my project and was forced to stop.

Peace

deepred.... click on his ATS profile and you will see numerology.

You make a thread on a certain date using numbers.......... you are crazy (just kidding, I understand it.)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by deepred

Ah.. great minds think alike.

In regards to you failed experiment I would suggest using room temperature water as it sounds like the cats you used experienced a temperature change induced shock.A slow emmersion into room temp water may do the trick. Please let me Know how this works out.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

How could i have overlooked such a basic element!!! I did indeed carry out most of these test with slightly frozen over water as i concluded that the heartrate might slow down and oxygen consumption would be minimal so they could graduly get used to breathing water...

Genius!!!

Is it also valid to conclude that the more you increase the temperature the better the result will be, 'cause then i'm skipping room-temp water and go right ahead with boiling water, which would speed up my research considerably??

Anyway, i'm hitting that "friend" button because you are def. something else!!! Still laughing my *ss off!!!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You realize because of the nature of this thread "they" are watching,taking notes, and compiling data right. Poor Data it just want to be human as the rest do.

oops now "they" know I'm aware of this thread.

~Goes back to rambling random poo and feigning interest~

[edit on 5-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

top topics

join