It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Martyn Stubbs] UFO on NASA Mission Control Room Screen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

This latest release from the Martyn Stubb's Video Archives contained a video of the NASA control room screen, on which there is a UFO.

This footage is from the STS-75 mission (famous for the 'tether UFO incident')

The UFO in this video remains stationary for the first 8 seconds, before darting away. It is quite interesting, especially as it has yet to be proven that the object's motion is the result of a thruster firing and therefore attributable to parallax.

Mr Stubbs comments on the video:

Yet another example that all of the NASA players see UFOs on their in house feed, even if they don't "directly" show us.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
*Here is another UFO onscreen at Mission Control - this one is also from STS-75.
(It might even be the same UFO...*Note the people and where they are):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/bb261ab621b502c6.gif[/atsimg]

*A UFO similiar to this one above appeared several years later, during the STS-119 mission - check it out:

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
NASA say: Perhaps it is a meteorological baloon, a swamp a gas, a freesbee launched a lot but very up from a child, but for sure not an ET spaceship!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And still the cover up persists . there is no doubt in my mind that there are either living creatures or ET spacecraft out in space , probably both , we have the right to know the truth , and yet the powers that be feel it is their place to keep it from us .

[edit on 5-9-2009 by gortex]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. Verry intresting.

I realize that i have taken a photo of a UFO a while back that looks like the ones on those nasa videos u just posted. Also with a black dot in the middle of the ufo.

Here the 1 i took. (I enhanced the picture and made it brighter, and i zoomed in...)

If u zoom in on it, u see its almost exactly as the one on that nasa video.

That swirly line behind the ufo is because of the shutter speed of the camera, it was taken at night and all i know is how to take a picture lol.

For the ones who want the raw original photo, PM me about it.

Oh yeah, this is my first post on ATS

Been on this site for a while now

[edit on 5-9-2009 by MisterP]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
This latest release from the Martyn Stubb's Video Archives contained a video of the NASA control room screen, on which there is a UFO.

Mr Stubbs comments on the video:

Yet another example that all of the NASA players see UFOs on their in house feed, even if they don't "directly" show us.

It is much more an example that all of the NASA players see IFOs (identified flying objects) on their in house feed, ussually debris floating around, and don't pay much attention to it, unless it could be a sign from some damage.

new topics

top topics

join