It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute, Irrefutable Evidence of a Creator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Enjoy, continue watching if you wish (at the end of the intro, part one, two and so on become available as a link at the end of the video), discuss

Peace unto ALL

[edit on 5-9-2009 by brightlight]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by brightlight]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by brightlight

Hi Bright,

I, too, believe in a Creator, but people will still refute it.

And I don't see how anyone has total proof to back their beliefs. They don't, actually, because everything and anything can be a lie.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Spell,

I've finished the series, 7 parts to it, and I am sold, that is why I used the word irrefutable, but I do understand what you speak of, I'll explain below.

In terms of your comment, it is more of a blocking mechanism that is employed by the unbelievers to this divine proof of a Creator and His work. It is a conscience decision made by them, it is their free will to choose -- that is the essence of a human being. Do they not have eyes to see, ears to hear, a brain to think on matters of such significance? Surely there are bountiful signs for those who reflect. Great epiphanies are reality in this world to those who ask, who open up to it, have a good heart and are surely being guided.

It is absolutely imperative for one's heart to be open in order to find, discover and embrace the sincerity of the Creators glorious, perfect, and infinitely beautiful creation.

Peace unto ALL

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

S & F.

How can people not see the miracles all around?

The miracle of a flower, an animal, a human, a tree, a river, a lake. The miracle of a new baby being born?

And all the vegetables and fruits given to us?

Sadly, some people will persist in not seeing that miracle, and if they don't see, that is the end.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by brightlight
In terms of your comment, it is more of a blocking mechanism that is employed by the unbelievers to this divine proof of a Creator and His work.

It's more like the fact that your irrefutable evidence is nothing of the sort.

Do not get me wrong, I am not here to challenge your beliefs, everybody has a right to believe whatever they like. But I watched the intro and the first two parts, and gave up, because all I heard was complete hogwash.

If you could post here the one piece of evidence gleaned from these videos that you think is absolutely irrefutable for discussion, that would be useful.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that guy talking about the pyramids was in no way suggesting it had anything to do with "God", because I've seen this before somewhere. It was edited for misconception. Which doesn't give me much faith in the producers of this thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I have not seen the other parts, but both the persons in this video are right in my opinion.

The theory of evolution is constructed to make sense to us. In reality its just guesses. Its most likely not even remotely accurate. We dont know what or who created us. We could very well be engineered hybrids between alien and monkey. We ourselfs create and clone other animals every day. If they could ask where they came from, they would also come up with something along the lines of natural evolution. They wouldnt know and there would be no way for them to connect the dots if they didnt know we existed.

So as a summary, there is no God as a higher being and there is no pure evolution from bacteria to human. We were created by aliens. They are the "gods" talked about in ancient literature. We didnt understand what they were 2000 years ago. But now we do.

What they are arguing for in this video is that what we see around us is by intelligent design. And yes, it is. But its not a God that is behind it.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

How can something be made from nothing? Do they not reflect?

This series is EXPLOSIVE...and very, very moving.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

S & F.

How can people not see the miracles all around?

The miracle of a flower, an animal, a human, a tree, a river, a lake. The miracle of a new baby being born?

And all the vegetables and fruits given to us?

Sadly, some people will persist in not seeing that miracle, and if they don't see, that is the end.

I think your definition of miracle differs from mine. You sound like its magic. Its just a process. Geological, biological, whatever kind.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CopernicusSo as a summary, there is no God as a higher being and there is no pure evolution from bacteria to human. We were created by aliens. They are the "gods" talked about in ancient literature. We didnt understand what they were 2000 years ago. But now we do.

That theory however fails to answer the question of the origin of the universe and life. Even if in fact all life on this planet had been created by aliens how do you explain the creation of those aliens?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The muslim at the first part of the intro exclaims “nothing came from nothing and then something came from nothing! This goes against logic.” Well at least their looking at logic I suppose. Although, no one is really saying something came from nothing, except for the creationist, who say god goes poof and there it is, but where did god come from? Well he’s been around forever you may say, well, not true, then why can’t the universe of been around forever, excluding the idea that it need a ‘creator’ who can turn nothing into something.

Around 2:00-3:00 shows video clips of the universe…. Which was once taught by the same people religious people, to of been in the center, common thing, taking science and saying aha, we can say a creator did it now, while choosing not to believe a previous thought, one where people DIED for that thought!

A little later on, nonsense babbled, about how science can’t prove everything ala there must be a creator! Then sinister music in opposing views, and triumphet music for the guy who say there is a creator, common in religious circles to use this.

Aholes Five Things that prove god.

1) Where did the universe come from? He provides a point that minority of atheist propose, and the majority don’t believe. Says that atheist believe something came from nothing and by nothing. He says that doesn’t make sense. Then uses people’s emotions by saying cause, and purpose and other emotion pulling things, like a leech on emotions.
I believe that, a god that came from nothing from nothing, to be eternal, is more ridiculous then the universe we can observe coming from nothing by nothing, and we’re still learning where it came from, and it only gets more fascinating with the new theories, which this man, objects to.

2) The cause of the universe must come from a ‘being’ with unimaginable power, and unimaginable potential! I said the same thing to my neighbor when we watched a lightning storm, I said “Alas Zeus is pissed, you’ve done it now jones, you’ve pissed off zeus!” He claimed that it’s some particles exciting, and blasts and nonsense, but I said, can you see above the clouds right now, he said no, I said then how do you know a god of unimaginable and immense potential, isn’t up there right now, throwing lightning bolts down! There must be a producer of the lightning, it can’t just come from nothing!

Part two.

Goes on about the pyramids, in an OMG fashion, recites the same damn thing over and over again, and I feel almost like I could of built them myself to escape his repetitious phrases.
Some Sting like music in the background, creepy, using emotions.

Hey look I found a website, completely discreditting almost all he's said

I apologize, I couldn’t watch anymore, he just kept repeating the same thing with eerie music, and AHA words, and the same thing.

Nothing came from nothing by an act of nothing, to form something. It’s people like this that, need to learn, we’re still a very young race, and some of us are refusing to let our brains be dulled, by a what’s seen as fact, “God did it!” attitude.

Why is the earth round “God did it”.
Why do we breed, “God says to”
Why am I tall “God made you that way”
Why is the earth 6,000 yrs old “God made it superfast”.

This goes against, Science, Reason, Logic, Genetics, Physics, and almost everything.

Yet it’s irrefutable.

Well I guess he’s turned quite a few people over to islam.

Allahu Akbar.

Let’s go blow up another building now shan’t we, well, he is an apologists, so I guess he’s against that! Maybe.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

It is still magical.

Put it down to what you will.

How come these things happen - is it aliens, a creator, or who? There has to be something there that causes these things. People do not cause them, so who does?

And we should not take anything forgranted including our planet and everything that lives on this planet.

link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
Even if in fact all life on this planet had been created by aliens how do you explain the creation of those aliens?

Maybe they've just always been there.

link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Originally posted by brightlight
In terms of your comment, it is more of a blocking mechanism that is employed by the unbelievers to this divine proof of a Creator and His work.

It's more like the fact that your irrefutable evidence is nothing of the sort.

Do not get me wrong, I am not here to challenge your beliefs, everybody has a right to believe whatever they like. But I watched the intro and the first two parts, and gave up, because all I heard was complete hogwash.

If you could post here the one piece of evidence gleaned from these videos that you think is absolutely irrefutable for discussion, that would be useful.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that guy talking about the pyramids was in no way suggesting it had anything to do with "God", because I've seen this before somewhere. It was edited for misconception. Which doesn't give me much faith in the producers of this thing.

If you didn't feel compelled to continue watching, then you didn't feel compelled to watch, its your prerogative, no problem no offense taken.

In terms of the pyramids, its something I still need to think about in terms of why it was challenged in the doc. Something to reflect upon.

There is beautiful evidence given in the FALLACIOUS FREE arguments presented in the official debates in the videos of proof of a creator, not exactly sure what part, but, I've taken a reasoning class in University and they were absolutely seamless

So, what exactly is complete hogwash to you?

It's hard for a believer of a Creator, whom is faced with this reality which is a gift, a gift of knowledge in the nature of this Universe and world we live in, to understand what is considered to be hogwash when presented with such brilliant arguments, sharp articulation against white faced disbelievers in the videos...but you didn't finish the series...its ok, the beauty of free will...

One of the most fascinating cases for me (regarding irrefutable proof) are the thousands upon thousands of Near Death Experiences reported by people of every creed/religion in this world. Even Stephen Hawking cannot refute a Creator. A google search of NDE make very, very interesting reads. More things to reflect upon.
Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CopernicusSo as a summary, there is no God as a higher being and there is no pure evolution from bacteria to human. We were created by aliens. They are the "gods" talked about in ancient literature. We didnt understand what they were 2000 years ago. But now we do.

That theory however fails to answer the question of the origin of the universe and life. Even if in fact all life on this planet had been created by aliens how do you explain the creation of those aliens?

How do you explain the creation of a God? Who created him? So I dont think the religious theory answers this question either.

Most likely life is pretty common in the universe and different species spread across the universe, using their technology to create new species. It somehow makes sense because that is what we would do if we could.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Even if in fact all life on this planet had been created by aliens how do you explain the creation of those aliens?

Maybe they've just always been there.

But that then brings you back to the concept of divine entities doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

How do you explain the creation of a God? Who created him? So I dont think the religious theory answers this question either.

Most likely life is pretty common in the universe and different species spread across the universe, using their technology to create new species. It somehow makes sense because that is what we would do if we could.

I agree, don't get me wrong. I'm just stating that in the question of God vs evolution, aliens aren't really a viable third option because you again fall into a discussion where either these aliens are eternal higher beings (Gods) or beings also subjected to a development in the universe (evolution).

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

How come these things happen - is it aliens, a creator, or who? There has to be something there that causes these things. People do not cause them, so who does?

Humans have nothing to do with the creation of a lake, or a flower coming into existence. Its natural processes of nature. It has nothing to do with a divine power. Nature is just a system like any other.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yes, I made that clear.

That is why I believe in Creator.

Somehow, these things were created.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I agree, don't get me wrong. I'm just stating that in the question of God vs evolution, aliens aren't really a viable third option because you again fall into a discussion where either these aliens are eternal higher beings (Gods) or beings also subjected to a development in the universe (evolution).

Thats true. We end up at the same road block when trying to answer where everything originated. The real source of creation for the universe, thats one hard nut to crack. Or, even universes, since science seems to think there are many different ones in parallell. Reality may be much stranger than we know today.

Science tells us Big Bang created everything, but what created Big Bang? Once again a circular argument that people somehow still accept. Of course its possible to know that Big Bang happened without knowing what caused it, Im not disputing that. But it somehow implies the reality is much more complicated than we think.

The religious theory tells us God created everything, but who created God? So yeah... we dont get any good answers anywhere really. Since we dont know, I guess its up to every person to believe what makes sense to them. Hence we have so different beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join