It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge 'sky explosion' investigated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

That's a good one. This one is also in Canada- captured by a dash cam:

These are usually incoming meteors or could also be old satellites or space "junk"

Edit to add- Hey Refuse, you edited your post! it didn't have this footage in it when you posted it, but I see you added the same footage to your post as I put in my reply above, we must both think it's good footage

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yeah that one is part of the second video ( i edited the post).
I think its very possible this is what was seen by witnesses.

Nice to see you again Arbitrageur by the way

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Most likely a space rock, as others have said.

If it had gotten a little closer to the ground, one may expect a Tunguska event, or something similar.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Im sure many will disagree but Tunguska in my opinion was a comet. Most of the real evidence points that way i think.

A Tunguska event in Ireland would have been close enough for me to visit! Wishful thinking!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
How does a rock make an explosion.
It heats up the atmosphere.
The air collapses and goes boom.
The same with lightning balls hitting the floor.
Now, with out a rock how does the atmosphere go boom.
No data on rocks, too bad.
The Illuminati better stick to the rock story cause thats all they have.
They can't point to HAARP or anyhing else, not even the way the boom
is done with or without a rock.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Dude, I don't get it.
You just explained the mechanism for a meteor exploding and still insist that the illuminati is behind this?

You have just shown how such a thing happens! It happens every day. The average speed for a meteor entering the Earth's atmosphere is 21,000 some odd miles per hour and as you stated, that created a lot of pressure with which to cause an explosion. It happens regularly. All day, every day.

Until there is something that actually points to the use of HAARP, I don't see any reason at all to assume this is anything other than a meteor explosion.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Dude, there was no rock.
But the Illuminati, men of science and government, will say there was a rock.

ED: Sorry, but I thought I explain why HAARP will never be said it be the source when it can very well be.

[edit on 9/6/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

How can you possibly know there was no rock?
Actually, it doesn't matter.

I'm sure they use HAARP for all sorts of questionable things. I just don't see any reason to expect this was one of them. Although I must admit it could be.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Nothing can ever be ruled out when we are talking semi-secret projects like HAARP but logically its more likely to be one of the above mentioned phenomena.

As much as i would like to believe this was HAARP there are much more viable explanations that have been documented and filmed before that resemble the descriptions given.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

How can you possibly know there was no rock?
Actually, it doesn't matter.

I'm sure they use HAARP for all sorts of questionable things. I just don't see any reason to expect this was one of them. Although I must admit it could be.

I don't see any info on rock frequency between the tropics compared
to the northern locations.

That is another silent treatment.

I'm not gong to search the net for location frequency but under
normal condition do the rocks make any noise.
So location and effect can be questioned.

Sure we say HAARP here and other forums and I was sick of hearing
about it, but when I heard the explanation, I now say HAARP.
Guess I joined the league of conspiracy tellers but I figure at
least I have the explanation and not just mention something like
I did at first.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

The secret may be the gases or atmospheric responses to electrical
agitation as water in a microwave oven.

I can't understand why they went ahead with the project unless they
didn't realize what would happen.

The atmosphere responds differently than water in the case of microwaves.
I have not seen the reaction and there are people looking to release
energy that way.

ED: refuse_orders see the yahoo group and search for HAARP
its a crummy search but you may get lucky.

ED: OK if you say natural cause.. cause HAARP used a natural
phenomena

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I understand what your saying, i really do. Im of the opinion its better to rule out the natural phenomena first before jumping to any conclusions on this. Lets start with the documented and filmed events that are similar before concluding this is the work of the illuminati/haarp..? Does that make sense?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The news will say rock.

Just pointing to the no rock alternative.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Luckily most Meteors come at Earth usually with Angular entrys so that the majority of the energy is dissipated in the Atmosphere before anything reaches the ground.
Its the big rocks that come in vertically which are the main problem. From the top of the Atmosphere to Sea Level it would only take one of these things 7 seconds to disperse its energy before the remaining energy left would be converted into the impact itself through kinetic evapouration and heat, obviously depending on the size of the impactor.
Were favoured in that we have the Moon and our Atmosphere to protect us from NEO objects, and Jupiter to shield us from any rogue meteors/comets that are wandering the Solar System that could pose a Hazard to the Inner Planets.
Anytime sky explosions like these occur, at least you can be thankful it wasnt a ground impactor.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuse_orders
reply to post by JayinAR

Nothing can ever be ruled out when we are talking semi-secret projects like HAARP but logically its more likely to be one of the above mentioned phenomena.

As much as i would like to believe this was HAARP there are much more viable explanations that have been documented and filmed before that resemble the descriptions given.

Hi Refuse orders, good to see you posting here too!

While I know a lot about electromagnetism, solar wind and some of the effects HAARP s studying, I admit I only know about HAARP what I read on their FAQ page here:

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Is HAARP a classified project?
HAARP is not classified. There are no classified documents pertaining to HAARP.

So they claim it's not classified, but of course i don't necessarily believe everything I read. I'm just curious why you referred to it as "semi-secret"?

They also give other clues as to why HAARP is not a likely candidate in the FAQ stating the relevant processes are above the atmosphere in the ionosphere, not in the atmosphere:

Is HAARP capable of affecting the weather?

The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere.

So one theory is maybe they will say ot was a rock because it actually WAS a rock, not because they are trying to hide anything about HAARP.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

If there *were* classified documents pertaining to HAARP, would you expect them to tell you that?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
about that time on thursday i saw a flash and heard a rumble, i knocked the telly of and thought "fantastic, thunder and lightning!!", but there was no more. I wonder if thats what that was? im directly east of Donegal on the coast of england.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

If there *were* classified documents pertaining to HAARP, would you expect them to tell you that?

No but on the other hand there is no need for them to mention the topic at all. Like I said, I don't believe everything I read. But if there were classified documents related to HAARP, I would expect them to ignore the question and answer completely in their FAQ and not mention it at all. At least, that's what I would do if I was in charge of writing their FAQ page and I knew there were classified documents.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
HAARP tuning may position the molecule location below the ionosphere.
Perhaps to any level of seeding (see links below) for exploding the atmosphere.
The HAARP location in Alaska might be right in the latitude with the
explosion in Ireland.

Conspiracy reads in the science not given in science news.

Some links:

The Hydrogen gas heating release was discovered by Bill Lyne.
The atmosphere may have many gas molecules that behave the same.

ED: There are good reasons to suspect some other Earth to ionosphere
currents take place with equipments developed by Tesla that are
not as huge as HAARP or the Tesla Tower.

[edit on 9/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The reason i called it a semi-secret project is because im sure those running/funding it realize the potential for using it as a weapon. Most people would be against such weapon systems being built, so what better cover than a legit scientific facility.

I don't think such a project would have started without somebody having the intention to explore its uses fully, including its use as a weapon. Its not the kind of thing you can come out and say though without public resistance.

Its just my opinion but im sure HAARP is semi-secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join