It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge 'sky explosion' investigated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Huge 'sky explosion' investigated

news.bbc.co.uk

An Irish astronomy group is calling for help in tracing the origin of a huge explosion in the skies over the country on Thursday evening.

Astronomy Ireland said it was currently investigating the explosion, which occurred at 2100 BST.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 9/4/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
"stronomy Ireland chairman David Moore said: "So far, reports have been registered by residents in west Cork, Kerry, Cavan and as far north as Donegal, thus suggesting that this spectacular event may have been witnessed by people all over the country."

"In the past two decades there have been two major explosions in the skies over Ireland.

Did any ats users witness this ,what did it look like?has any official reason been released in the media at all?

news.bbc.co.uk

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 9/4/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thx for the article.
Curious, would love to know the authorities official explenation.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
H.A.A.R.P. is the usual answer for this event.
This was perhaps similar.

A Tesla tower may have been energized somewhere.
Or a Death Beam or Planet Beam or Interstellar Space Beam
might have been constructed in secret.

Nitrogen might have exploded or heated air released a heat at 1000x the
input from HAARP or other atmospheric warmer and exploded.

See the Hydrogen molecule process, H2 => 2H => H2, discovered by
Bill Lyne that might occur in the atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sounds like HAARP here from what has been described. Geez! 5 years ago i didn't even know about HAARP let alone believe in it. Be interested to see how this develops. thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I see nothing that points to HAARP. Most likely just a space rock.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

This does sound like HAARP...

11 other APTI patents. They told how to make "Nuclear-sized Explosions without Radiation", power-beaming systems, over-the-horizon radar, detection systems for missiles carrying nuclear warheads, electromagnetic pulses previously produced by thermonuclear weapons and other "Star Wars" tricks. This cluster of patents underlay the HAARP weapon system.
www.orgone.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Most likely one of those pesky solar fireballs getting a little too close to the dinner table. images.ctv.ca...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

In the 'red rain' incident in India back between July and September 2001 there were reports of explosions in the sky:

en.wikipedia.org...

There used to be quite a few scientific reports/papers (regarding the red corpuscle - like cells found) on the internet, but apparently they aren't around, or have been re-named.

CX

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy forum, but couldn't there be quite a few explanations before jumping straight to HAARP?

Interesting story though, cheers for posting it.

CX.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My favorite is the space ship backfire:

Instead of touching down the atmosphere heated up and then
collapsed as a great vacuum bubble sent out shock waves.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am going with a possible Asteroid/meteor. I seen one explode back in 2000/2001 time frame. It literly lit up the sky . It was the the first time I seen an event like that and I have been watchin the night skys for years.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I know this is a conspiracy forum, but couldn't there be quite a few explanations before jumping straight to HAARP?

Interesting story though, cheers for posting it.

CX.

Haha, yeah. Silly monkeys go straight for the unlikely and dismiss the obvious.

There has been two similiar incidents in Ireland in recent years, both of which were mundane and nothing to do with some wacky musical instrument...

The first was an ex-Soviet sattellite, which burned up and exploded over Ireland. The second was a metorite, which they managed to work out landed in an area of Ireland, where they promptly found the rock cupable.

Leaping to HAARP without any criticial thinking or even reading the link properly is idiotic.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

The headline is "huge sky explosion investigated"

??????????

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by gambon

??????????

And your point is???

For those too lazy to read the article in the OP, it says this:

"In the past two decades there have been two major explosions in the skies over Ireland. "When we investigated these, we were able to conclude that one was a Russian military satellite that exploded over the country, and the other was a rock from space which we predicted would have fallen on Carlow and this rock was indeed found, becoming the last meteorite fall of the millennium."

So one was a rock and one was a satellite, why not think the most likely explanation this time could also be a rock or satellite instead of jumping to HAARP? I don't see what HAARP has to do with this, after reading the FAQ on the HAARP website.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by gambon

??????????

Drawing a blank, like the investigators.
Who represent the Illuminati.

Look at the HAARP patent.
It agitates the upper atmosphere.

The problem being it sounds so innocuous.
However the behavior of gases might be an Illuminati secret
since Lord Kelvin.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I know !!!....I started the op....I was commenting on the message from the forum admin.....that the post should contain the title of the article ....which it does....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

I saw that mod edit about your title Gambon, and assumed you had a different title to start and they edited it...that's not what happened?

Did you type the title in all caps or something?

Now you have me wondering about that mod edit on your title....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The orgone people know something about atmospheric gases.
Yet doubt they can tell all the facts.
Not sure if they use electrical devices to command the atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think its very possible this was a meteorite, remember the one in Canada? Here's a video for those of you who don't.
Canadian Meteor

This second one is worth a watch, just ignore the second half! Filmed from the ISS.

Canadian Meteor News Report & Footage.

[edit on 6/9/09 by refuse_orders]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join