It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**A Thread of Conscious Prediction**(ATS BOT PREDICTION)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
October 25, 2009.
Yea...I said it..

Sure hope you're wrong bud (as well as so many others
). I'd hate for ANY of the things I've read about that date coming to actuality.

By the way, I think you forgot to put "Red" in your post - simply for that date's magnitude, but let's hope it's still just a "Yellow"...even if eventually inevitable (redun?)

Green:

Maybe the only true PEACE we ever get to experience is in our last few seconds, and if so I look forward to them, but my reasons for continuing to endure life deserve making some up as I go.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
acording to timewave zero theory there will be novelity change (start of spike)
webbot says it will be economical freeze but they also underline that only thing they are sure is that it will be unusual change in build/release language/emotion thing.

it dosnt say that there will be an "event" (9/11 etc wich will be noticed world wide)

these say that following that day novility will rise and emotional tension .
wierd thing is that webbot says it will be couple days (sorry dont remeber how much) tension and then will follow release (cliff compares this to cuban crisis effect) wich is unusual becose normaly tension and release follows "aligator like" teath curves.

sorry if my post is rambling to any 1 ... just wanted to add my view on it..

and to be honest im so disconecter from reality that im not afraid of any of these things... these even lure me in to follow...

i have chronic nerve desise ... hurts like hell

[edit on 9-10-2009 by reassor]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
YELLOW

1. There is always a probability of anything happening.
2. Given the current state of world affairs today we could see the future go either way or stagnate completely, which way is up to us.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Red

I've been on this planet for 50 years. Ive never seen it so bad.

I'm very discouraged at how gullible people are. Carbon taxes. War mongering. People being pushed off their land. Corrupt government. Nobody cares.

To the youngster who blames everything on the older generation and thinks it will all be OK once his generation takes over. Think again. We all thought the same thing in the 70s. You've just been brainwashed in a different way. The corporations are still in charge and I don't see that changing.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yellow

Earthquake swarms everywhere.

Floods and all manner of weird weather.

Crime out of control.

MSM talk of world dropping the dollar which would lead to economic implosion.

"3-Finally, Obama was the better choice. It is no surprise for me that you cannot understand this since all of the above, and if you could understand McCain's policies you would know that we would be in a lot more trouble had he been elected president."

Reeaally? Is that why they sent the USS MCCAIN to track the suspicious boat trying to get weapons to Iran? I guarantee if he was in he would not be bowing to middle eastern kings, NK would not be throwing long range missiles towards Hawaii and Ahmaneedablowjob would be wetting his pants in fear of an attack right now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join