It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**A Thread of Conscious Prediction**(ATS BOT PREDICTION)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I feel like in the novel of World History we are reaching a very critical juncture. This is one of those threads where maybe we can piece together some of the things that are pressing at the moment to try to predict the near term future, so we might have a better chance of making it through.

We are all a little different, in the way we see things, in the way we perceive things, and how we think. Some issues are more important to some people than others, but in the entirety of human consciousness all subjects are important.

Your "Hit" or status update can be ANYTHING. Lets say that your life is going great, and you feel good, you might say you are green.
I want to use those differences, and the massive available knowledge on tap here at ATS to attempt to predict the future.

This is sort of like the web bots, only we are the eggs, and we can talk. I spent 0$ coming up with this idea, and I am not affiliated with any kind of official research, or anything else, other than I am a guy that wants to get a leg up, and have a better understanding of what is going on in the world.

I will attempt to add my "hit" or update each day. There are going to be times when it isn't going to happen, but I am hopeful that you all will jump all over this idea, and make it something really good.

This is the official ATS BOT format.

1) You say what color you are: Green= Everything is fine.
Yellow= There is a possibility of Doom.
Red= Doom is imminent/happening now.

2) You list the 2 reasons or things that have the most weight on determining your colored alert level.

I will do the first official hit following this post so that you all can see the simple format I am after.
I want this to be a simple "gauge" of the state of humanity.

We can make this special, and an actual useful gauge of the state of affairs on the planet. The accuracy of your input, and details about your thoughts are critical to this project.

This is completely unofficial, and it's usefulness to humanity is completely up to you. So please lets take this seriously, and we may actually be able to predict the short term future based on your input.

GO!!

[edit on 4-9-2009 by downtown436]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by downtown436]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yellow

1) Swine flu vaccine. I am afraid the swine flu vaccine is an actual bio-weapon, that may be used to de-populate the planet to some degree.

2) I think TPTB are losing their grip, and getting desperate.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yellow

Individualism - No one cares for live anymore. Ill save myself and mine first. We see people die eveyday but yet do nothing about it when we could all united change our world.

Human Nature - I believe our nature is of warriors and destroyers. It makes us fell alive and strong for so we will keep killing each other until we find something else to unite and kill togheter.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NIGHTRID3R

Excellent job, thanks for your input!! You are making history my friend.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Green

1. Everything is over hyped. From swine flu being a fatal pandemic, to the failure of the NWO to appear over and over again

2. 2012, nothing of significance will happen, just like it didnt hundreds of times, in the past from similar prophecioes

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Green

I will get older and wiser, and understand more and more about the one thing that really matters.

I will die.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Yellow

1) There are forces out there without good intentions and with agendas (sitting on information). They use Money, and Media to further control us so we are in the dark, and have us feel like crap and then it ends up so...
2) We [humans] are not pulling ourselves out of primitive thought to seek and find truth-so we can see.
We have the capacity to do it through learning. It starts within.

We are .ed toward a massive raising of consciousness.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
1) Yellow and Red, like the urine and blood cover of that one Metallica album, "Reload". i289.photobucket.com...

2) H1N1 and economy (or lack thereof).

[edit on 4-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Red - somebody had to say it first.

Administration and NWO losing grip - not going down without a fight

Locally - 1st annual 2nd ammendment holiday in Louisiana (Hmm) Oh and based on Emergency Declaration. (hmmm - public welfare in imminent danger - buy guns - not kidding)

Swine flu scare and actions yet to come.

UN policies not even yet put into full effect.

Economy tanking reaching unsustainable employment figures

It's going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
red

1) i hate current political systems in europe - i dont fit here and i wonder whats the point of me beign here

2) i know its selfish but i hope its all gona go boom - maybe becose im too afraid to do it my self?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
GREEN-

"the only thing you must fear, is fear itself"

I don't remember who said that or if i got it right.

fear does NOT dictate my life, nor should it dictate yours. drop your fears, march forward and show them you have had enough of their games.

If i have to die, at least ill die free. no need to fear death... embrace it.

It will only be the beginning.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
we are off to a Great start!

Thanks for the participation!

Everyone is following the format perfectly, and I think this is great!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I believe the color is Yellow:
1) Politics of the world, as there are way too many conflicts all based off of the different philosophical beliefs of the world and people wanting to exterminate the other.

2) The loss of the young people of the country, either though war or because of domestic violence.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am green on the inside. No fear. No doom.

On the other hand if we go by ATS posts and threads. Red flags on fire.

This is how it will go down. Economic collapse, dollar crashes, marshall law is implemented and everyone gets a golden ticket to Willy Wonkers FEMA factory.
Soon after a massive Solar flares knock out the entire global communications network. The solar flare is implemented by the secret Moon base in league with the Annuaki lead by Commander Sani Seto and Blossom Goodchild, oh and the Reptilians.
David Ike then starts a new website called, 'see, I told you so'. We fire back at the moon using HARRP only to trigger increased global warming, soon after, around december 2012, the SHTF when the NWO reveals they didn't see this all in their plans and we are all left with no back up plan whatsoever.
So we load Bruce Willis and Chuck Norris in Richard Branson' Virgin Moon Shuttle to see if we can sort things out before Nuribu hits us.

I am calling Red. But I am green on the inside.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yellow.

1) Economic collapse

2) World War

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Little off the format, but I think I get it:

I. Red

1. Someone will become homeless in the next 5 mintues of no accord of their own.
  2. Swine Flu is real and as yet unseen. The vaccine will work, and all of us dissenters will not have been vaccinated for it when it really DOES arrive - leaving only slaves.

II. Yellow

1. Dengue Fever is spreading across the Eastern Seaboard and into the midwest (fully 1/3 of our nation). There is no cure.
  2. We haven't risin' up against Ed and Elaine Brown's captors and demanded their release...and our freedom from the unlawful income tax, and now 'they' know we won't.

III. Green

1. At the moment, I have nothing better to do than write this out.
  2. I just drank a "Monster", and OMG am I seein' things soooo clearly.

Uh oh...I'm about to watch 'Trinity and Beyond', so I'll probably be back to Red in about 10 minutes.

Don't fail me Teach...I'm never one mood all day. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yellow

1) Econodoom. I don't know when it will be full fledged destruction, but it seems like it might be soon.

2)Middle East/military conflict is simmering along, it is already real bad for a lot of people in the ME, but has the potential to affect many more people.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am green.

1. I don't believe all the doom and gloom predictions.
2. I am loved.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yellow

1) H1N1 - Waiting for it to unfold

2) Terrorism, just been reading about laden's message :S

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Green

1. Forget about it
2. Don't let fear consume your everyday lives
3. Make the best of what you have