It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we need a John Titor forum.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think we need a John Titor forum just like we have a General Conspriacies forum. It would rock. John Titor is so big it is a must have on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I love John Titor. But you know it's been better already.

EDIT: Ain't that just the way this time travel is?

[edit on 4-9-2009 by damwel]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by A-Pac

There already is an ATS John Titor project. Most on ATS think it is a hoax but some like me still hold it was truth. I mean the poem thing came to pass and good luck talking to Larry Gluck because I truned him onto and off of John Titor.

He wrote the poem by himself.

JT also spoke of some other things that came to pass but then again he said our time line was different from his. Some things he spoke of will not be our things.

But I still think N day is assured.

You can not expect 20 nations with nukes not to use them eventually considering our political leaders in this world.

It is just a matter of time not if but when....

Ahh but when will it be?

As for JT ... NO ATS will not make a JT forum... Believe me I know. I am a Titorite.

Also if you want to join the Titor network a network being set up to help us function and rebuild after N day please feel free to U2U me.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by A-Pac

Well there is really no need in my humble opinon. You can access all relevant information in the ATS archives here: John Titor Timetravel_0: The ATS John Titor Project

new topics

top topics

join